Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


They got to the nearest hospital as fast as they could. But the ER being the ER she had to wait.

“Come on what in the fuck is taking so long!” he exclaimed,” Come on my friend is in pain. Y’all are doctors help her!” Julianna tugged on his shirt,” I’m sorry JJ I shouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry” Julianna nodded in taking his apology. She wished they would just take her in so they could say her and the baby were all right and then they could go home.

“Mrs. Johnson?”

“Yes?”

“We will see you now,” The nurse lead Justin and Julianna down the hall to an enclosed room they sat in there for a few moments until the door opened to a dark hairs lady assuming it was the doctor.

“Hello Julianna I am Dr. Ross. What seems to be the problem?”

“We were at Burger King eating and then all of the sudden I just felt this sharp pain. I knew it couldn’t be good since I am pregnant in all,” she said.

“How far along are you?”

“Almost five months,” Justin was suddenly confused.

“You were dancing while you were pregnant? Why didn’t you tell any of us?”

“I don’t want to discuss this right now Justin. Maybe later” she said,” Do you know what’s wrong?”

“No…I don’t we are going to run some tests and an ultra sound and hopefully we will come back with some good results,” she replied. Julianna sighed prayed yet again that everything was going to be okay.

***
Hours have passed Justin being more impatient as ever paced back and forth he wondered what was taking so long.

“Justin calm down. The more you worry the more impatient you are going to be,” she said.

“Yea, I know I just can’t….” he turned towards the door as the doctor walked in,” Well doc anything? What’s wrong? Are they fine? Is something wrong?” he questioned the doctor about a mile a minute.

“We did the testing and the ultra sound we’re sorry to report you had a miscarriage Mrs. Johnson we’re terribly sorry for your loss,” Julianna just cried. Justin ran over to her bed and comforted her, held her, made her feel like she wasn’t alone in the world,” If you like you can know the sex of the baby.” Julianna nodded whipping away her tears,” You were going to have a girl,” Julianna cried harder she always wanted a little girl, but now that’s all gone. “We have to take you in for surgery we have to do a quick c-section to remove the fetus we’ll be taking you up shortly.” The doctor walked out of the room.

“Why me? Why did this happen to me?”

“JJ maybe it wasn’t mean to be you know. Tim treated you like shit. Maybe this was supposed to happen for a reason,” Julianna didn’t respond.

“J…I would like to be alone…” Justin did as he was told just before he left the room he turned around.

“JJ I love you”

“I know Justin I know.” Justin turned around and walked out the door he knew he was her only support system…she needed him the most.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki