Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It has only been a week since the incident with the miscarriage. Julianna hung around the house and didn’t do anything- she just moped around. She couldn’t help it. Her unborn child died. Justin tried in every way to make her comfortable but regardless of what he did it always seemed to be the wrong thing. There wasn’t anything he could do to make her happy. Julianna woke up in the middle of the night she wasn’t able to sleep. She crept into the kitchen and got a glass of warm milk hoping it would make her sleep. As she warmed the milk Justin came walking in moments later.

“Hey what are you doing up?” he asked.

“Couldn’t sleep as usual. It gets harder and harder every day. Some days I don’t get any sleep,” she answered.

“Oh I know how those days go. I have those all the time. You get used to them after a while,” he half smiled.

“Yea…I know”

“Whatcha drinking anyway?”

“Warm milk” he made a face,” Don’t dog on it unless you have tried it Mr. Timberlake,”

“Whatever I am not trying that shit”

“Oh come on please? You know you want to” she laughed waving the glass in his face. Justin gave in and tried it,” Good?”

“Ah its all right…I guess why are you drinking it anyway?”

“It’s supposed to help you sleep”

“Please let’s go into the living room and watch some late night tv… and watch it in the dark. Now that will make you sleepy” he said grabbing a hold of her hang and dragging her into the living room.

“Justin do you really really think this is going to work?”

“Yes I do it all the time” Justin made his bottom lip puff out,” Please?” Julianna smiled and nodded her head. They got themselves comfortable on the couch. Justin turned on the tv and soon started to flip through the tv channels to find EXTRA on, which was one of the many celebrity gossip shows.

“You want to watch this?” she questioned.

“I am always interested to see what new gossip about me there is,” he smiled.

“You are so full of yourself Justin. AH but I love you anyway,” she kissed Justin on the cheek.” Justin can I ask you a question though?”

“Sure I guess”

“I gotta go back to New York and get my stuff and I was just wondering if you’d go with me?”

“Sure…I can go. I have nothing else to do” he smiled.

“Thank you Justin!” he exclaimed throwing her arms around Justin.

“Well I think I am going to turn in” Justin said as he started to get up

“No sleep out here with me please?”

“Okay I guess I can” he sat back down. Julianna pulled the blankets over her and gave some to Justin. She put her head on his lap. Right away she fell asleep. Justin looked down at Julianna and smiled “he was defiantly in love and she was just runnin with his heart.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki