Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Julianna and Justin traveled to New York so she could pick up her stuff. As soon as she arrived at the apartment there was no other than the infamous Tim. Although, she did make Justin wait in the hall and if she needed help, she would yell.

“Julianna you came back. I knew you would instead of staying with that what’s his face’ Tim greeted.

“No Time I am just here to get my stuff. I am getting a divorce. Time I just can’t be with you if you abuse me and treat me like shit. Its not going to happen.” She replied as she walked back to the bedroom.

“No we are not getting a divorce! You are with me! I am better than that Justin Timberlake or whatever. You are staying here!” he yelled as he grabbed a hold of her arm.

“Justin!!” she screamed and soon enough there was Justin coming to the rescue, yet once again.

“Get the fuck off her man!”

“What are you going to do about it?”

“This” Justin punched Tim in the nose and Tim fell to the ground” That is what you get for hitting my girl. JJ just grab what you can and let’s go” Julianna did as she was told. She grabbed her suitcase and stuffed it full of clothes, or only what she could. Tim got up from the ground.

“Just wait Julianna I’ll have you back…and our baby too just you wait,” Tim threatened. Julianna looked at Justin with nothing but tears filling her eyes.

“There isn’t any baby.” She whispered,” You fucking killed our baby. You fucking little bastard.” Julianna said walking over to Tim and letting him have it in the jaw,” You’ll never have me back…never” Julianna slammed her suitcase shut, grabbed it and then walked out the apartment with Justin.

“Girl, you can hit” Justin laughed.

“Well that’s what happens when you grew up with brothers. You have to right back at some point,” she laughed.

“Yea, I guess you’re right.” Justin sighed,” Well, how about we head home?” Julianna nodded in agreement. She knew this was the best thing. She couldn’t be married to him any longer. It just wasn’t going to work.

----------------

Julianna and Justin arrived in Los Angeles that night. And boy were they glad to be back. Home sweet home. Justin smiled as they walked through the door of the house.

“What are you smiling about?” she asked.

“I don’t know I guess its because you are here”

“Awe Justin. Does someone still have their little crush on me?” she said pinching his cheeks.

“Maybe, but I am not telling” Julianna could only smile. She knew the truth you could see it in his eyes.

“See now you just spilled the beans. So you might as well tell” she smirked. Justin only sighed.

“You really want to know…. everything?” Julianna nodded,” All right here is the low down. Yes I like you, I mean really like you. Ever since I saw you at that dance audition. I knew you had something. You were different from all the other girls. You didn’t care about the fact that I was famous. You didn’t care I had a lot of money. You just treated me like a normal person. Something I havent been treated like for a long time. And then, when I found out you had a boyfriend, yes I was crushed. Even more so when I found out you and him got married. And when we were rehearsing for ‘Something Like You’ I just felt like that was my one and only chance. I may be a famous musician, and I may have never been in love, but I do know you are truly someone special” Justin sighed in relief. He held that in for so long and then finally saying it out loud for the first time was great! Julianna was surprised, she was speechless. She didn’t know what to say.

“Justin…I…I had no idea you felt this way about me. To tell you the truth I feel the same way. I just wanted to deny it only for the fact I was married to Tim. I felt like for once in my life that I was whole and complete every time I was with you. You made me happy. I know you are famous and I know you have a lot of money, and I know you have never been ‘in love’ but I also know you are a very special person. I wouldn’t want to lose you for the world.” Julianna hugged Justin.

“You know there is just one more thing I have to ask though. Its going to sound kind of funny…would you be my girlfriend? I’ll treat you good,” Justin couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit.

“Pulling out the ole *N Sync songs on me eh? But to answer your question yes Justin” Justin smiled for the fact this could be the start of a wonderful relationship.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki