Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin and Julianna were now dating and loving every minute of it of course. There were no worries about Tim. He was now off in jail.


Julianna was now moved into Justin’s house. She felt a little weird still being there in Justin’s home when they’ve only been ‘officially’ dating for a week. But in the end everything would end up turning out to be a good thing. Julianna walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat when she noticed a note on the counter. She knew it wasn’t Justin’s handwriting this was too perfect to have come from any guy. Julianna picked it up and read it carefully it was addressed to Justin but the envelope wasn’t sealed. Julianna didn’t want to be ‘noisy’ but she felt like she had the right to know. After all she was dating Justin. She carefully opened up the letter trying not to damage any part of it.


Justin,


Hey there sexy! How are you? I hope you are doing great! I have missed you so much since we saw each other last week. I wish I could see you every day, but that is not possible. I will be looking forward to seeing you soon.



Love always,
Stacey


Julianna folded the letter up again and set it back down on the counter. Her heart was crushed yet again. Her chance to be with Justin and it was just blown out of the water. She heard the door open. Justin was home.


“Julianna….where are you? I’m home early”


“I’m in the kitchen” Justin soon came into the kitchen.


“How is my girl?”


“Good….I guess a little tired but good”


“Great!” Justin glanced down at the note in the counter,” Who is this from?” she asked.


“Some girl named Stacey”


“I don’t know who she is. What did it say?”


“You mean you don’t care I read your mail?” Julianna raised her eyebrow.


“No…I don’t even know who in the hell this is. But I guess it depends on who the person is, and what the mail is really” Justin explained.


“Oh well it said she missed you very much, she said she saw you last week. She wishes she could see you every day but it isn’t possible. And she is looking forward to seeing you soon,” she said.


“Maybe she has the wrong Justin or something?” she lied. She soon realized who Stacey was. And if Julianna found out this was definitely the end of them. He knew what he had to do- end it between him and Stacey.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki