Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin drove down to Stacey’s house. He knew this was the right thing. He was with Julianna, Stacey meant nothing to him. It was all about Julianna and always will be about Julianna. Justin drove up to her house and parked his car in front of the house and just sat there. He put his head down on the steering wheel and soon heard the rain drops start to fall onto the windshield. Justin looked up this was now the chance to do what he had to do. Justin got out of the car, locked it, and started walking up to the door.


“Just knock Justin you can end this all now, just knock” Justin slowly moved his hand to the door and knocked. As the rain started to pour the more he felt guilty something about the rain made him feel this way. He heard the door start to unlock and it opened to a beautiful blonde hair green eyed girl.


“Oh my gosh Justin you are soaked. Are you okay? Come in” she invited,” What are you doing here? Did you get my note?” It was too many questions all at once for him to handle.” He just plopped down on the couch that he had bought her for her birthday,” Justin honey are you okay? You don’t look yourself. Justin please answer me” Justin looked up at Stacey.


“Stacey I’m fine. There is just so much going on at the moment all right? Yes, I got your wonderful note. That’s why I came here. I came to break it off with you. I can’t be with you while I am with Julianna. It just won’t work. I love her Stacey. You were just more of a fling than anything. I am sorry if I hurt you in any way believe me I am” Justin explained. Stacey stood there in amazement she had no clue this was coming. She thought there were really in ’love’.


“How could you? You fucking loved me and now you are fucking leaving me for some chick that you couldn’t even have in the first place? And you fucking love her more than me? Didn’t I mean anything to you? I can’t believe me. I always knew you were just a player. I can’t believe I let myself get attached.”


“Of course you meant something to me Stacey. I told you this was just something for me to hold onto until I could be with Julianna! Julianna has always been my girl from the beginning and always will be my girl. Why can’t you just accept that?”


“Why? Because I love you Justin. She doesn’t love you like I love you. No one will ever love you like I do. But why can’t you see that?” Justin started to get angry. Nothing was going to get through to her.


“Listen Stacey I do not want to be with you anymore. There will never be ‘us’ again, I am with Juliana now. Get over it and move on!” he yelled.


“Dine, have it your way Mr. Timberlake but don’t worry. You’ll wish that you’d never broke up with me…just wait Justin”


“Save it Stacey. I’m outta here” Justin got up from the couch and proceeded out the door. This was not how he wanted this to go down. Justin hopped back into his car.


“This is just not my day. This is really not my dad. I never knew this was how she really felt. What is it with girls not expressing their feelings?” Now all there was left to do was confessing this to Julianna. This was not going to be an easy task for him. Only if he knew how he was going to tell her about the other woman.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki