Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin arrived at home an hour later. The thoughts going through his head were unbelievable. All the emotions flowing at once. All the questions going through his mind. He knew this wasn’t going to be easy. Justin walked through the door and found Julianna on the couch crying.


“Baby what’s wrong?” she brushed him off- ignored him,” J I can’t help you unless you tell me what is wrong”


“I know about you and that little slut Stacey. She called and told me everything Justin. How could you do this to me to us? It just doesn’t make any sense. Why did you go and ruin our relationship? I trusted you!” She yelled


“J…listen to me yes everything is true. I was dating Stacey while I was with you. But I broke it off because of you. I don’t want her, nor will I ever want her. Please you have to listen to me Julianna. It’s all about you no one else -only you” Justin lightly kissed her on the lips. Julianna quickly pulled away.


“No Justin that is just not possible. I left my home state of New York to come and fucking be with you and you just go and screw me over behind my back? Shit Justin I might as well be better off with Tim! I fucking trusted you Justin! What don’t you understand?” Julianna questioned,” Justin, I thought you loved me. Really I did. But now I don’t know what to think…I am going to leave. I’ll be back for my things later. I can’t be around you I’m sorry” Julianna started to cry. She picked up her purse and her car keys and walked out the door. And like that she was gone. Justin sat down on the couch and cried the only person who he really cared about was just gone. He knew he had to get her back some how, some way. There was only one thing left to do. Justin reached for the phone and dialed Jc’s number.


“Yo J what’s up?”


“Hey Jace I’ve done something very terrible…I made a mistake more or less. Julianna maybe on her way over. Whatever she says to you it’s all true all right?”


“J what in the fuck are you talking about?”


“Jace believe me okay? If I know Julianna like I think I do she is on her way there as we speak. I fucked up our relationship a little bit, but I think I can make it work…. please dawg keep her there as long as you possibly can”


“All right I will”


“Thanks Jace I owe you one” Justin hung up the phone and hoped into his car and drove down to the nearest shopping mall.
---------------------------------------------

Jc heard the doorbell ring. He already expected it to be Julianna. When he opened the door Justin was right it was her.


“Jc…I’m so glad you’re home…I….I couldn’t be near Justin any longer”


“Why what happened?” Julianna walked into Jc’s house and went and sat down on Jc’s newly purchased leather couch.


“Justin…he…he cheated. I couldn’t believe it Jace. He said he loved me and he wanted to be with me, but in the end he hurt me just like Tim did Jc. What am I going to do?” she cried. Jc sat down beside her and comforted her.


“I am sure Justin really does love you JJ he isn’t going with her anymore is he?” she shook her head no,” Well that tells me I think he really does care for you very, very much. You should give him another chance,” Jc reasoned and then the doorbell rang again. Jc got up from the couch and opened the door,” I knew it was going to be you Justin. Hurry up she is in the living room.” Justin walked into the living room and saw Julianna sitting on the couch crying.


“Justin what are you doing here? I don’t want to talk to you!” she exclaimed. Justin started to walk closer,” I am serious Justin I do not want to talk to you”


“Julianna please just hear me out” Justin knelt down beside her,” Listen to me please. Look I know what I did was wrong and I know I don’t think I can ever make up for it in a million years. But if there is one thing I know for sure is that I love you and I always will love you no matter what. Believe me when I say I will love you forever. But my question is to you is will you marry me?” Justin brought out the little black box from his pants pocket and opened it up to a beautiful diamond ring.


“Justin…really…I…I don’t know what to say?”


“Yes may be a good answer to say” Jc butted in. Julianna smiled.


“Justin you know I love you very much and I always will. Yes I will marry you” She got up from her seat and hugged Justin. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He was getting married. Justin couldn’t be happier. He wanted this for such a long time and now he was finally getting it. He finally felt happy for once, like everything was falling into place with his life. It was meant to be.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki