Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The months have now passed. Justin and Julianna are still very much in love. They are quite happy together. The wedding is already to go only five more days and they will become Mr. & Mrs. Justin Randal Timberlake, at which Julianna was very much looking forward too.


Julianna went back east to go and get their newly purchased house ready to move into. Julianna wanted to move back to her home roots where she grew up. She drove down the street and saw all the familiar places where she used to go when she lived in the state of New York. She pulled into the driveway of the 4 bedroom 4-bath home.


“Feels good to be home,” she whispered to herself as she got out of her car. She locked the door behind her and started to walk up the stairs to the house. She unlocked the door and the smell of freshly new paint filled the house. The house was in the process of being furnished, although there were a few things here and there. Julianna walked into the kitchen and started opening blinds to let some light in when her cell phone rang.,” Hello?…Oh my gosh hi Maya…yea I am in New York…how did you know? Oh Justin told you oh okay I see. Yea we just bought at house here in New York…on the outskirts of the city. Yea sure we can get together. I’ll meet you at the café where we used to go all the time sound good? Great I’ll see you in like a half in hour” Julianna re-closed the blinds and walked out the door locking it behind her. She got into her car and drove off. As she drove she realized how much she really did miss this place. All the restaurants, clubs, and of course her friends. She passed where she had first met Justin she always knew there was something about him that made her happy. Julianna reached the café and spotted Maya right away,” Girl…look at you…you’ve lost some weight and your hair oh I love it!” Julianna said giving her a big hug.


“Why thank you and look at you. You’ve gone from black to auburn…I like it…it’s a nice color on you girl. So tell me what have you been up to? I see you are still with Justin Timberlake” she nudged Julianna as they went to go sit down.


“Well I found out that Justin had cheated on me”


“That dog no way…he didn’t”


“Wait, let me finish. I went over to Jc’s cause he is like my comfort person for some reason. Anyway, Justin came over with a ring and asked me to marry him. I knew he was sorry and he didn’t mean anything by it. So I said yes. And we’re getting married in like five days. I sent you an invitation asking you to be one of my brides maids with Britney. Didn’t you get it?” Maya shook her head no,” Do you still live in those apartments?”


“Oh no girl….I got my ass outta there. I’m living big now. I am dancing for Miss. Jennifer Lopez…now I gots me a nice looking condominium” she laughed.


“Oooo do you think you can ask Miss. Jennifer Lopez for 2 days off to come to my wedding?”


“Well of course I couldn’t miss it. I have to see my girl get married to Justin Timberlake. I’ll be there girl”


“Oh thank you! You have no idea how much that means to me!” she hugged Maya again.


“Ah it’s no problem girl. Now how about you show me this house of yours?”

========================

Back in Los Angeles Justin was working on a song to sing to Julianna for their wedding in just a few short days now. He sat down at a near by desk in the den. He then took out his wallet and looked through the pictures of them together. All he could do was smile. He was very much in love with Julianna he couldn’t believe he was getting married to her. What started out as just friends turned into something more. As he flipped through words started to come to mind…past things that they have done.


When you light those candles
Up there on that mantel
Setting the mood
Well I just lie there staring
Silently preparing to love on you
Well I can feel the heat from across the room
Ain’t it wild what a little flame
Can make you wanna do?


I melt every time you look at me that way
It never fails any time, any place
This burn in me is the coolest thing
That I’ve ever felt
I melt


“Justin?” Justin turned around and it was Jc.


“Dude what are you doing here? And how in the hell did you get in my house?” he asked.


“Your door was unlocked, and I kept trying to call you, but you never answer your phone so I decided to come on over.”


“Oh, well sorry I must have gotten caught up that’s all”


“What are you doing anyway?”


“A song for Julianna for our wedding that’s all. You wanna take a look at what I got so far?”


“Yea sure” Jc picked up the piece of paper and started to read it over the song that Justin had written for Julianna,” I like it, it’s different but I really like it J”


“Thanks Jace do what did you want anyway?”


“Bachelor party buddy. The guys and I thought of it”


“Jace, Julianna and I aren’t doing that”


“Like she’ll know. Come on you have to Justin,” Justin sat there and thought about it for a second.


“I guess goin out with the guys isn’t so bad. She will never know. All right sounds good. I’ll go and get ready and I’ll meet you at your house in like an hour okay?”


“Yeah, okay sounds good. I’ll see you then” Jc walked out of the den and Justin followed and watched Jc walk out of the house. Justin went to his room and started getting ready to go over to Jc’s house.


“Julianna don’t be mad at me for this,” he said to himself ad he finished putting his shirt on while he walked into the den grabbing his wallet and keys and walked out the door.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki