Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


+ 1 Year Earlier +

Julianna walked down the street to school. She was very confident about her dance rehearsal she had been planning all month for. Julianna was auditioning to be a back up dancer for some pop group no one told her whom exactly…but she jumped on the chance. She always loved to dance…not very good at singing, but dancing was her thing. She arrived at the dance studio and walked in it.

"So JJ you excited for your big dance audition?" her friend Maya asked.

"I guess as ready as I will ever be I guess. I mean I practice ALL the time but I could always fuck up" she replied.

"Don't say that J you will do fine you always seem to"

"Please none of the local bars didn't even want me" she chuckled," What makes you think some retarded group is?"

"Those are bars dumbass I don't think your personality really fits a 'strip bar' ya know? And this scene I think fits you. You can be yourself and you get to keep your clothes on so its all good you know?" she knew Maya was right her best friend of six years was always right.

"Yea, yea I know you're right as usual" she grinned." So will we be getting to meet these guys or whatever?" Julianna questioned.

"I don't know? I wasn't sure really… no one told me. If we do yay but if we don't oh well I guess we will meet them sometime right?"

"Yea"

~~~~~

Hours have now passed and Julianna was getting anxious she hasn't performed yet. "Julianna Johnson you're up" she got up from her seat and proceeded to the back room where the auditions were being held. As she walked into the room she saw the judges…the normal people…her teachers. And one unfamiliar person who she had never seen before…his curly blonde hair and those baby blue eyes…she was already in heaven," Just stand right there" she walked to the marked cross on the floor" State your name, age, and where you are from please"

"My name is Julianna Johnson most people call me J or JJ I am 18 years old and I am from right here in New York City"

"Thank you very much so what made you try out for this specific audition?"

"Well, I guess I was never really good at anything, but dancing, I danced all the time when I was little… and its just been a passion of mine" she explained.

"So what song will you be dancing to for us?"

"Christina Aguilera's What A Girl Wants"

"Excellent choice" the very confident Julianna put the CD in the CD player and put it to number 2 and away she went. She knew she was doing well she had the judges hooked she smiled at the curly blond boy who smiled back. Julianna didn't know his name but she wished he had introduced himself. The song ended." That was one hell of a performance you gave there Julianna you are just what are looking for this tour"

"Thank you so much…I appreciate it very much for letting me do this"

"It was no problem at all"

~~~~


Julianna had to stay so she could drive Maya back home, she was one of the last performers. She soon saw Maya come out.

"So? How'd ya do?"

"Great! They loved me J!"

"Yay! We could be doing this together" Julianna looked across the room and saw the cute little blonde boy from the audition.

"Who you looking at?" she turned her head," Ah the little cutie….I heard he's one of the boys he's hot"

"I know! He was starin at me the whole time," she giggled.

"If I didn't know better I'd say someone already has a crush." Maya laughed.

"Shut up Maya," she saw him start to walk towards her," He's coming this way" she felt like a little girl just melting over some celebrity.

"Julianna?"

"Yes, that's me"

"Hi…I'm Justin Timberlake I am one of the members of *N Sync if you know who that is anyway, but I just had to tell you…you were REALLY great out there and I really do mean that"

"Thank you Justin I appreciate you telling me this in person," she blushed.

"Anyway, I gotta get going, but I hope you get on the tour…I will be looking forward to seeing you again,' he smiled.

"Yea me too," she couldn't help but smile. After he walked away Julianna couldn't believe it.

"Ooo girl he likes you"

"Shut up he's just sayin that"

"Please he wouldn't have said all of that if he didn't" Once again Maya was right

"Maya I really hate it when you are right…lets get outta here I am tired and hungry"

"I agree" Julianna and Maya gathered up their bags and walked out of the studio.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki