Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It was now the day of the wedding. Julianna was in her dressing room getting ready. She had Britney and Maya help her with her dress. It was just a simple strapless white dress she got at a local store in Los Angeles. She didn’t want anything too fancy, just something simple. The same went with the brides maid dresses…a simple strapless pink number- simple and easy.


“Girl you look so beautiful…I’m so happy for you” Maya said.


“Thanks again for being here girl. I couldn’t do this without you”


“It’s no problem”


“And I am glad you let me be apart of it as well considering I did date Justin”


“Brit, no sweat…hell if it wasn’t for you I don’t think this would have happened,” she hugged Britney.


“Anytime JJ”
====================

Meanwhile in Justin’s dressing room Jc, Lance and Chris were getting their tuxes all in order. Justin couldn’t believe this day was here, he was getting married. Everyone thought Lance would be the first, but nope it’s him. He looked in the mirror at himself and fixed his bow tie. Then turned to Jc.


“What’s wrong man? You ain’t getting cold feet are you?” Jc grinned.


“Hell no…I just can’t believe it that’s all. Jace it’s almost been a year since I have known her…and I guess I never thought I would be marrying her. It’s amazing what just a little love can do ya know?”


“Yes I do know Justin. We’re all here for you. Even though Joey couldn’t make it, but you have Lance, Chris and I though don’t forget that either,”


“Yeah Jc is right J…we will always be here for ya no matter what. We’ll even baby-sit for you too” Lance winked.


“Thanks guys” the door opened and in came a short, brown haired man about 5’4”


“Justin, its show time”


“Let’s do this,” Justin hugged each one of the guys and they walked outside where the wedding was being held. It was just family and friends guests of about 60 people-very small. The isle was filled with white and pink roses switching off and on every other row of people. Justin, Jc, and Lance stood there nice and neat Justin spotted his mom who was already on the verge of crying. He looked around and saw the beaming faces of friends and family. This was his day. The music started and there came Maya and Britney carrying their pink and white roses in a bouquet. Once they stood across from the guys the main event was about to come out- the bride. Julianna’s parents couldn’t come their flight had gotten delayed in Dallas, Texas and was unable to make it for the wedding. So Chris took over for her father.


“You ready for this?” Chris whispered.


“As ready ad I’ll ever be” Everybody rose as Chris walked Julianna down the isle. Justin couldn’t help but smile there she was- his girl.


“Look at her she’s so beautiful…more beautiful than ever. I have to be one of the most luckiest guys in the world to have her become my wife” Justin thought as she came walking down,” This is the happiest day of my life!”
================

It was now onto the reception. The last and final part before the big honeymoon to the Bahamas.


Attention everyone,” Justin said as he tapped the whine glass with his fork,” I have a little surprise for my wife. If you would please come down with me to the stage..” Justin took her hand and they went down to the stage,” Sit right here” Justin got up on the stage,” Okay now y’all know what to do”



When you light those candles
Up there on that mantle, setting the mood
Well, I just lie there staring
Silently preparing to love on you
Well, I can feel the heat from across the room
Ain't it wild what a little flame can make you wanna do


I melt every time you look at me that way
It never fails, anytime, any place
This burn in me is the coolest thing
I've ever felt
I melt


Don't know how you do it
I love the way I lose it, every time
What's even better Is knowing that forever you're all mine
The closer you get, the more my body aches
One little stare from you is all it takes


I melt every time you look at me that way
It never fails, anytime, any place
This burn in me is the coolest thing
I've ever felt
I melt


Every time you look at me that way
I melt I melt


Everybody clapped and gave Justin a standing ovation.


“Oh Justin I loved it….I love you so much but now if I could have everyone’s attention I have a little surprise of my own,” Justin looked at her with a funny look on his face,” Well I thought this would be the perfect time to tell everyone. Well there will already be an addition to the Timberlake family…I’m pregnant. I just found out this morning,” Justin grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.


“We’re having a baby?” Julianna nodded her head,” Getting married and finding out I’m going to be a daddy all in the same day. It doesn’t get any better than this” he smiled.


“I don’t think it can babe…how about we get outta here and go to the Bahamas?”


“Good deal…well guys it’s been fun…but we gotta go…see y’all when we get back from the honeymoon!” they waved good-bye as they headed out the door. The life that Justin has always wanted is finally becoming a reality. Julianna was now no longer running with his heart, but now has his heart. They both knew this was the start to a beautiful life together. No one could now get in the way. They are now binded together forever.


Song Credit "I Melt"-Rascle Flatts Album: Melt



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki