Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin now waited patiently in the waiting room for his wife. She went into labor with their first child just a little over 3 hours ago. They had to take her in for emergency c-section. This was the second time she had been in labor this month, first it was just a false alarm, he knew he shouldn’t have brought her home. She should’ve stayed at the hospital to be monitored. Justin sank his face into his hands when he heard a familiar voice.


“Justin…we all came as soon as we heard…how is she?” it was Jc and the guys.


“She is in surgery for a c section …it shouldn’t be long now. Thanks guys for coming. I couldn’t be here without you guys.”


“Don’t worry J…we’re always here for you,” Jc patted Justin on the back.


“Mr. Timberlake” he looked up and there was the doctor,” Your wife and baby girl is in the recovery room, but I am sorry to report Julianna isn’t doing well. You can go and see them now if you like”


“Thank you,” Justin walked into Julianna’s room while the guys hung out by the door. He looked at Julianna and his eyes started to water. He couldn’t imagine this happening to them. Justin walked over to the little cradle where his little girl was peacefully sleeping.


“Justin…is that you?”


“Yes honey it’s me…we have a baby girl”


“We do?” Justin nodded,” Does she look like you?”


“She looks more like her mother. Would you mind if the guys came in?”


“Go ahead honey…I am sure they would like to see their niece.” Justin popped his head out the door and signaled the guys to come in. They all walked in.


“She looks just like you Julianna. Can I hold her?” Joey asked. She smiled and nodded. Joey picked up the precious baby girl,” You have a great gift here Justin. Enjoy it while they are young,”


“I know Joey, I know” Justin went and sat down on Julianna’s bed,” The doctor said you aren’t doing well. I don’t know exactly, but it’s serious babe” he started to cry. Julianna lifted her hand and whipped away Justin’s tears.


“Don’t worry about me Justin. We have our little girl to worry about now. That is what is important now Justin,”


“I don’t want you to leave me”


“Justin I’ll never leave you. I’ll be with you where ever you may go,” Justin quickly whipped away his tears.


“How about we sing a song…what song would you like to hear JJ?”


“God Must Have Spent Justin,” Joey set the baby back in the cradle. The guys gathered around the hospital bed.


“Wait…how about we sing to the little one too,” Justin walked over and carried her to Julianna.


“She’s so beautiful…what should we name her J?”


“I thought of Gracie Marie?”


“Perfect…Gracie Marie Timberlake…”


“Okay oh my count guys 1, 2, 3”

Can this be true?
Tell me can this be real?
How can I put into words what I feel
My life was complete
I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like I’m losing control?
I never thought love could feel like this
And you’ve changed my world
With just one kiss
How can it be that right here with me
There’s an angel
It’s a miracle


Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it’s true
God must have spent
A little more time on you


Julianna’s eyes started to close. For some reason or another Justin knew this was it. She was going to a better place. He carefully grabbed Gracie and held her in his arms.


“I love you Julianna…and I always will,” he kissed her on her forehead and that’s when it happened. She was gone forever. No one could ever replace Julianna. He looked at the little bundle of joy that laid in his arms sleeping,” Hi little Gracie…I’m your daddy…I hope you’re ready for this big adventure that is ahead of us,” he said as he kissed the top of her head,” I love you baby girl.” The nurses came in and took Julianna out of the room while the guys, Justin and little Gracie Marie stayed behind to await the adventure that awaited them.


Song Credit "God Must Have Spent..."-*NSYNC Album: *NSYNC



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki