Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next week rolled around and Julianna was still feeling confident as ever. She heard her phone ring.

“Hello?”

“Is this Julianna?”

“Yes, yes this is may I ask who’s calling?”

“This is…um Justin”

“Justin who?”

“Timberlake the dance audition?”

“Oh yes Justin sorry”

“Its all right…it happens..”

“How did you get my number?” she asked. No answer,” Justin?”

“Oh sorry I saw it in Hollie’s address book…and it was my job to call and say who made the cut and who didn’t,” Julianna paused did she make it? But she had a feeling that wasn’t ALL he was calling her for,” And you made the cut of course we start the rehearsals for the Celebrity tour”

“Oh my gosh thank you Justin thank you very much”

“Well it really wasn’t my decision but you made it…I told you I knew you would”

“Shut up your making me blush”

“Anyway, you’re copies of the CD’s are in the mail. Hollie wanted everyone to have copies I guess so you can learn all the songs or whatever”

“Okay is that all?” Justin didn’t answer,” Justin are you there? You seem to be thinking a lot or are you just scared of me?” she laughed.

“No sorry yes I was just thinking of you wanted to go out tonight? I mean that’s if you wanted to of course”

“Sure why not? There’s no harm In it might as well get used to each other I guess right?”

“Right…so I’ll pick you up at 8?”

“Okay sounds good and thanks again Justin”

“It was no problem you were really great Julianna I am glad you got picked to come on this tour”

“I am glad too…. so I’ll see you at 8?”

“You betcha”

“All right talk to you later”

“Okay bye bye” Julianna hung up the phone and couldn’t believe it ,”I got on the tour? And I am going out with one of them tonight? Jeez this is all so fast….I can’t believe it”

~~~~~

Justin sat in his motel room with the guys..

“Yo J what was that all about? I’ve never seem you so I don’t know shy around a girl” Jc said.

“I don’t know something just came over me I guess…I couldn’t speak…I was saying everything in my head, but nothing was coming out dude”

“It just seems weird for you that’s all. So where are you taking her tonight?”

“I really don’t know Jace probably just some little café of something. Nothing fancy”

“Wow Mr. Timberlake taking it down a notch”

“Shut up Joey! She’s not like Britney she is just a normal person I am sure she would feel awkward going somewhere fancy”

“But your…”

“Joey just drop it okay?” Justin interrupted,” You wouldn’t understand it all right” he snapped.

“Jeez J chill out there just a little bit” Justin walked out of the room and into his room where he was bunking with Lance.

“What was going on in there? Who were you snapping at?”

“Joey…poking fun because I want to take a girl to a café instead of some fancy dancy thing” he sighed.

“Oh! Don’t listen to him J just cause you are taking someone to a café doesn’t mean anything don’t listen…you are making a BIG deal outta this”

“You have a point there Lance…thanks dude’

“Anytime J…anytime’



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki