Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin and Julianna were on their date at the café and having a good time so far. They had everything in common.

“So what do you think about this whole touring thing?” he asked.

“I don’t know? Haven’t taken it all in yet haha. It just seems weird yesterday I was out searching for a job anything was good for me. I didn’t really care what I did really. And not I am going to be touring with the guys of *N Sync…it just seems weird that’s all” she explained.

“Yea, I guess it would seem weird. So what made you come into dancing?”

“It’s the ONLY thing I really know how to do. I have been doing it for so. I just like to do it. What made you want to pursue a singing career?”

“Well ever since I was just a little kid I loved to perform. And I got a gig on the show called The Mickey Mouse club. You have seen that haven’t you?” Julianna nodded,” Good, anyway my buddy Jc and I were on…and that lasted for a while and then I guess it just went from there. I enjoy it a lot its fun seeing the world…and making people happy”

“Don’t you miss your ‘normal’ life? Like hanging out with your friends and just living that normal life you never had?”

“Well yes of course. But I guess it just comes with the territory really. But I am just so used to it I guess I never really think about it”

“I think I would go nuts” she laughed.

“Julianna?” she turned around and saw someone she never would have expected”

“Tim? What are you doing here?”

“Just coming here for a cup of coffee. Why are you here?”

“Oh this is Justin the person who I am dancing for remember I told you?”

“Oh yes nice to meet you Justin. I’ll see you when you get home Julianna” Tim kissed her on the cheek.

“I’m sorry about that Justin. I didn’t know he was going to be here” Julianna said. Justin just sat there with a confused look upon his face” Justin are you okay?”

“I am just confused. Who was that?”

“Oh Tim? My boyfriend I’m sorry I forgot to mention him Justin”

“Its all right. Well I guess we better call it a night. I’ll see you at rehearsals on Monday”

“Justin are you mad?”

“No…I guess just disappointed”

“I’m sorry Justin…maybe if Tim and I don’t work out I’ll be sure and call you” Julianna replied as she got up and left.

“Just when someone finally treats me normal…they are already taken” Justin sighed as he got up from his seat grabbing his coat from the back of his seat and soon walking out the door.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki