Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Months and months have passed and the rehearsals have been under way. The Celebrity tour was going to be huge. They were just now days away from the big night in Florida.

“So Julianna you excited or nervous?” Justin questioned her.

“I guess both! Its exciting just being up here and then actually

performing in front of thousands of screaming fans? Well then yes I am nervous” she smiled. Every time Justin took at look at her…it all reflected back to that day at the café. Only if there were a way they could be ‘together’ “ Whatcha thinkin about there J? You just aren’t the same. It seems like everything just bothers you or IS there something bothering you?” she asked.

“I guess just nervous that’s all. I get ‘em to ya know, but I promise you I’m fine” but he knew himself he wasn’t she knew something was up. It was all over her face that ‘ you better tell me or else look’.

“Okay guys this is the deal. Two days until we perform and there STILL isn’t a thing for ‘Something Like You’…it needs to get fixed people!” he yelled,” Justin come and stand here and you and Julianna will be dancing together. But just remember we aren’t doing the whole song only until after the second chorus and the rest of you guys get set up like Justin and Julianna are…just kind of go with the flow you know?” They all nodded and the music started.


So many times I thought I held it in my hand
Just like grains of sand
Love slipped through my fingers
And so many nights I asked the Lord above
Please make me lucky enough
To find a love that lingers
Something keeps telling me
That you could be my answered prayer
You must be heaven sent, I swear

Something happens when you look at me I forget to speak
Something happens when you kiss my mouth
My knees get so weak
Could it be true?
This is what God has meant for me?
Cause baby I can’t believe
That something like you
Could happen to me


Julianna walked around Justin with a smile on her face. She took his hand and he twirled her around and soon just felt ‘the flow’ that they were meaning. He liked this a lot. What he would give to do it everyday of his life? This song explained everything and only if she REALLY knew what he was thinking…


Something happens when you look at me I forget to speak
Something happens when you kiss my mouth
My knees get so weak
Could it be true?
This is what God has meant for me?
Cause baby I can’t believe
That something like you
Could happen to me


Soon as Justin hit that last note he found Julianna looking into his eyes and he leaned in and kissed her. It just felt right for the moment. Julianna pulled away stunned and confused. He was just as confused as she was.

“Justin what was that?”

“I guess that would be a kiss?”

“I know that but why?”

“I don’t know…I…I guess it just was right. I got caught up in the moment”

“J, I have a boyfriend is this what has been bothering you? That we can’t be together? J, you know I love Tim right?” Justin nodded,” Justin…I’m sorry it will just never happen okay?” Julianna said and walked off. Justin stood there hanging his head low knowing he didn’t mean to do anything wrong.

“Maybe I should just give up? I blew it! I can’t believe I just fucking blew it! Good going Justin….” He said to himself over and over….knowing it was all his fault.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki