Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next day Justin came into work and found that Julianna hadn’t shown up yet.

“Damn, I knew it…she quit shit I screwed her up! She’s always wanted to do this and I just HAD to go and kiss her? You just couldn’t resist could ya Timberlake?” Justin walked into the rehearsal room and sat down in front of the mirror and couldn’t help think of what was going to happen. There were just so many things that he could have done…but…he couldn’t help himself. The door opened and in walked Chris.

“Yo J dude we have been looking all over for you…why you hiding in here?” Chris asked. Justin sighed.

“I think I made a mistake C”

“About what? Whatever you did …it can be fixed right?”

“Chris I don’t know. Remember yesterday when we were singing ‘Something Like You’ and I kissed Julianna?”

“Yea, what about it?”

“She’s not here Chris…she has a boyfriend you know…and I kissed her so yea what am I supposed to do dawg? I feel so stupid I guess. I just reacted like usual I couldn’t help myself” Justin explained.

“J dude it was nothing big…you just got caught up in the moment that’s all. Did you mean it though?” Justin nodded,” oh well does SHE know that you meant it?”

“I…I think so I mean she’s obviously not here”

“She isn’t here because of you. She called in sick today?”

“Oh well wait…tell everyone I will be right back okay?”

“All right? Justin what are you up to now?” Chris yelled down the hall…Justin just ignored Chris and ran out the door. He wanted to go and pay a visit to Julianna to find out what was REALLY wrong.

~~~

Justin walked up the steps to Julianna’s apartment and knocked on her door. He heard the footsteps come closer and then it soon opened and he saw Julianna and the first thing he noticed was the black eye.

“Julianna what happened?”

“Justin I don’t wanna talk about it…its nothing”

“Bullshit! Did he do this to you?” she didn’t say anything just stood there,” Answer me truthfully” she nodded. She opened the door wider and let Justin into the apartment…it was a mess…nothing like he had seen before. Julianna usually kept the apartment nice and tidy, but this time everything was on the floor, clothes, various broken vases.” Tell me what happened J…look at this place.”

“Justin, yes he did hit me, but he didn’t mean to. I swear I told him about yesterday and he just flipped. He swore he would never do it again. He promised”

“They always say that JJ…. once they hit you…they don’t stop! Please listen to me…take it from someone who has seen it happen”

“Justin, what are you talking about?”

“I have never told anyone this before…the guys don’t even know…but I was in an abusive relationship back a long time ago right after this whole big break up with Britney Spears happened. Everyone thinks oh just girls get the beating, but that’s something they just think because it’s common.” Justin went and sat down on her couch. He couldn’t believe he was telling someone this he hadn’t told anyone before but he thought maybe if he would tell Julianna it would change her mind.” I thought she was the perfect girl, she didn’t know who I was meaning the ‘real’ Justin Timberlake I was just a normal guy. I thought I was going to marry this girl I loved her so much, but then after like 6 months. She just let everything go to her head…we would get into little petty fights and then she would just start throwing things, and she gave me a black eye at one point. And then I just brushed it off. She would ALWAYS say she was sorry J…always and then it always happened again. So please just listen to me…as your best friend” he pleaded.

“J…I am so sorry, but I can’t leave him. I love him. He promised…and I trust him okay? I will be back at work tomorrow….I promise” Justin knew this couldn’t be good. She wasn’t listening. She wasn’t thinking and even after he poured his heart out to her she just ignores it like it wasn’t some big deal.

“What is she going to do if he does it again? Stay with him? I can’t let her do this…what is it going to take to see that he isn’t any good for her…kill her?” Justin wondered. Justin had a funny feeling there was more to this that Julianna wasn’t telling him…the impression that he has done this before.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki