Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Another week slowly passes. The tour was going great! The fans were amazing. Justin loved this, he missed being out on the open road. This is what he was made to do. He wandered through the halls of the hotel and heard some screaming and yelling getting closer. The closer the got the more he recognized the voice.

“Julianna?” he questioned,” No, it can’t be” Justin soon started walking at a faster pace. He turned the corner and sure enough it was her…and the jerk himself. Tim. Justin ran over there.

“Hey lay off of her buddy!” Justin intervened,

“Justin stop you don’t need to be involved. I can handle my own problems” she spoke softly.

“No! I am not going to let him do it to you again JJ…he’ll just do it again”

“You told him? You fucking told him? How stupid are you?” he yelled.

“I…I’m sorry Tim…I…I didn’t mean to,” she stuttered.

“Don’t say you are sorry to him. He’s nothing but a piece of shit. He doesn’t own you JJ…”

“Stay out of this pretty boy! This isn’t any of your concern.”

“You pick a fight with my best friend. Then you are dealing with me! How can you say you fucking love her when you treat her like shit? She deserves better than that.” He yelled.

“Justin! Stop!” she screamed,” He’s right…this isn’t any of your concern, this is between him and I”

“You want me to stay out of this? Fine, you have my word. But when he hurts you again. Don’t come crying to me…and don’t say didn’t warn you” Justin responded and walked away. He really didn’t mean any of that you know. He would always be there for her no matter what may happen. Justin didn’t know what do to. He had to talk to somebody. He walked into his hotel room took out his cell phone and called the one person he knew he could trust.

Britney

He dialed her number

“This is Britney”

“Hey Brit its J”

“Oh hey Justin what’s up?” Justin sighed.

“I have a problem. A very big problem, and I need your advice.”

“J, did you knock up some girl? I told you that was going to happen boy,” she laughed. He couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit but then get back into his serious mode.

“No…its nothing like that. My friend is in trouble…more like an abusive relationship. She wont listen to be Brit. She just won’t listen” he said shaking his head,” What should I do?”

“Wow Justin…I…I don’t know. This is serious stuff”
“I know!”

“You’ve tried everything? Confronting her, telling her the consequences?”

“Yes, everything! Nothing gets through. I’m afraid she’s going to end up dead somewhere”

“J, chill out. Maybe it will take something big to make her realize Justin. The only thing I can think of its…is just be there for her okay? Give her a shoulder to cry on…be a good friend” Britney was right. Only if he had thought of that before.
“Thanks Brit. I’ll call you if anything else happens”
“Justin…no problem anytime babe” Justin hung up the phone. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes, but only to be woken up by a knocking on the door. Justin growled and got up from the bed and opened the door.

“Julianna…what happened?” she couldn’t say anything…and before she knew it…she had passed out and was starting to fall backwards but only to be caught by Justin.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki