Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin carried Julianna into his room and gently placed her on the bed. He lightly splashed some water on her face. Her eyes soon opened to the pretty brown eyes he always had loved.
“Justin…where…where am I?” she questioned.

“In my hotel room. You came knocking on my door then you passed out. What did he do to you? Please tell me JJ”
“Justin…nothing. He did nothing,” he lied of course. Julianna slowly sat up now leaning against the headboard of Justin’s bed.

“Don’t give me bullshit Julianna. You have the marking to prove it.” She looked down at her arm and Justin had been right. There were markings to prove it.

“Fine, it started after you left. He was upset that I told you. So he smacked me around a bit. Nothing big,” Justin growled. This was a big deal, but why wasn’t she seeing it?

“This is something big Julianna. You have to leave him. You just have to,” he begged.

“Justin…its not that simple”

“Of course it is. LEAVE HIM!!” he exclaimed.

“I can’t Justin. I haven’t told you this but we got married over the weekend. I love him really I do” Justin’s jaw dropped.

She got married?” he questioned in his mind,” How stupid could she possibly be?” he said,” No…no…no…JJ what are you doing? Trying to get yourself killed? He is just going to keep doing this. Please I beg you” he pleaded. But he doesn’t look like it was going to do anything for her.

“No, I am not J. I can take care of myself. I am a big girl” Justin couldn’t believe what he was hearing. After he just abused her she was going to stay with him “still.

“I don’t get you! He sits there and hurts you. And you stay with him? Please as your best friend. He doesn’t love you! He is just going to keep doing this to you. If he really loved you he wouldn’t hurt you like this” Julianna couldn’t say anything. She couldn’t reply. She knew deep down inside Justin was right. But how was she going to get herself out of this? It’s not that easy just to leave someone you love is it?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki