Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Weeks had turned into months. The tour was starting to wind down. They were coming to the last leg of the tour. The guys were sad, but it had to happen. They had a day off today the first one in weeks. Justin and Julianna took the opportunity to have some time to themselves, time they never really got anymore. They were stopped in Seattle for the next day or so Julianna had never been to Seattle so they decided to do some exploring of their own.

“So where would you like to go first? This is a pretty big city you know” he said with a slight chuckle.

“Oh I don’t know. Where do you want to go?” Justin took a second to think about it for a second. Being to Seattle so many times before…he’d seen everything.

“How about the Space Needle…you can see everything. Its amazing!”

“Okay! I’ve always wanted to go there…just never had the chance too I guess” Justin and Julianna caught a cab like any normal person would in Seattle…it was better than just taking some limousine. When they arrived Julianna couldn’t believe this is what it looked it.

“How call is this? And you can go up there!” she exclaimed,” Come on Justin let’s go!” she grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the ticket window.

“Jeez girl hold your horses,” Justin chuckles,” Um yes two tickets for the day and night pass please”

“Oh my gosh…you are that *N Syncer Justin Timberlake”

“Yes, that’s me…..um how much is it?”

“Oh sorry that will be $32” Justin took out his wallet and handed her the money.

“Thank you very much” Justin smiled as she handed them the tickets.

“Justin, this is great! We haven’t done this in a long time…and I miss it very much” she said.

“I miss it too JJ. Look we can go up now” Justin grabbed a hold of her hand and they got on the elevator with some other people. Julianna noticed the girls across from them…you could tell they were fans.

“Oh my gosh I can’t believe it you’re…you’re Justin Timberlake can…I…I mean we have your autograph?” she politely asked.

“Sure” Justin was prepared of course bringing out a black felt tip pen from his pocket and signing the piece of paper for the young girls.

“Thank you sooo much”

“You are very welcome.” They finally reached to the top and the view was just absolutely amazing!

“Holy shit Justin. This is so cool. It’s amazing! The people look like little ants. Haha! It’s so pretty. I could just stay up here forever.” Justin couldn’t help but smile. This was making her happy…he knew it that glow on her face was there. She wasn’t thinking about Tim for once,” Come look at this…it’s all so interesting…I wanna go there and there…ooo and there too”

“Chill out JJ…we can go to some of those places all right? Once the sun sets you have to see the view at night…it’s amazing!”

“Okay Justin”

____


Hours have passes. Julianna dragged Justin everywhere, EMP, The Seattle Pacific Science Center, even the Pike Place Market….and down to Puget Sound. It was a fun filled day. But it was starting to get dark…they headed back to the Space Needle. As they went up he could still see the excitement upon Julianna’s face. The beaming glow of her smile made him happy- he was falling in love with her.


Once they reached the top again. The sun was setting over the sound. The rays of pinks, reds, yellows, and oranges filled the sky. There wasn’t a cloud in sight. Julianna started to get cold as the wind up. Justin being the gentleman that he is gave her his jacket. Julianna turned to Justin.

“J…this is amazing. This was an amazing day! You got my mind off of everything. I didn’t even think about Tim. It was all about fun!”

“You are welcome Julianna. I enjoyed this very much. I would love to do this more often. Really I would”

“You have a deal Mr. Timberlake” at that moment it happened…they kissed again. Each time it got more passionate and deeper- they were making out,” Justin I can’t…I’m sorry. I should have told you sooner…I’m pregnant.” Justin was confused.

“Oh…I’m sorry J. I did it again to you. I…I didn’t mean to”

“Justin its okay…it’s just as much as my fault as it is yours. How about we go back now?” Justin nodded.


___


Julianna had fallen asleep in the cab on the way back to the hotel. Justin walked her up to her room and laid her down on the bed…she fell fast asleep. He walked out and walked into his hotel room he was sharing with Jc.

“Where in the hell have you been?”

“We went sight seeing in Seattle. Got a problem?”

“Yes! You didn’t tell us. And you didn’t have a bodyguard. You could have gotten into some serious trouble J”

“I know all right! I am a grown man. Can we just talk about this tomorrow? I’m tired. Julianna is asleep in her room. She fell asleep on my shoulder in the car,” he replied as he yawned.

“Fine, this conversation isn’t over” Jc said as he walked into the next room. Justin walked over to the bed and laid down.

“Maybe she loves me back? No…she can’t she’s pregnant with asswipe’s baby! Just when I thought it could actually work,” Justin thought to himself as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki