Golden Road by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It was around noon when Chris and Emma pulled into Golden Road. As they rode into town they tipped their hats welcoming in the new comers.
“Whoa there Missy slow down girl,” he ordered the horse. They were stopped in front of Potter’s Corner store where his uncle worked.

“Christopher! I wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow,” the short bald man said as he gave Chris a hug.

“Well we got off to a good start,” Chris walked over to the carriage and helped Emma out of the carriage.

“It is nice to finally meet you. I am sorry I couldn’t make it to the wedding,” he apologized.

“Good to meet you too sir,” she replied.

“Please call me Alan,” he smiled. Emma slightly smiled back and looked to her left. She saw a tall young man. His light curly hair and the light blue eyes caught her attention. He wore black button up pants and a white over shirt just open enough just to see his muscles. Alan glanced over at Emma.

“This is Justin Timberlake he’s my assistant around here,” he introduced. Justin looked up from stacking the boxes. He smiled and made his way over to them.

“Nice to meet you ma’am,” Justin took a hold of Emma’s hand and kissed it.

“So where is the house uncle?” Chris asked. Alan motioned them to come in. They followed him into the store. Alan went behind the counter and ripped off a piece of napkin.

“You go down this here road. You take a left onto Urban Road. Follow that down to England Drive. Y’all’s house is on the right. It’s next to the mayors,” Alan explained as he drew the map. He put the finishing touched on it and handed it to Chris.

“Thanks uncle. We should be getting on our way now. We’ll come back later,” Alan nodded and he watched them walk out. When they walked out Emma shot Justin a smile there was something about him when she looked at him she felt a tingling in her body. Justin smiled back and he proceeded to remove his over shirt.

“See ya later ma’am” Chris looked over at Emma and slightly smiled. He wondered what the smile was all about. Just the way he smiled and took off his shirt… some attraction there.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki