*Nsync's 10 Year Reunion by virgin_dreams


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Jerry: "Hello and welcome to today's show. Today we are reuniting the members of Nsync after their breakup ten years ago...let's bring out our first guest "J Dog" Timberlake. (applause)
(Justin walks out with a big metal chain around his neck and has brownish facepaint on his face and arms.)

Justin: "Yo, Jerry, me man wuz up?"
A man in the audience stands up and says, "You aint no brother!"

Justin: "Don't be hatin, don't be hatin"

Jerry: "So uh...Justin whats up with the makeup?"

Justin: "Yo bitch! This aint makeup! I'm all nat-u-ral"

Jerry: "Ok, then thats enough of this fake (justin looks at jerry oddly) Let's bring out Joey "Superman" Fatone." (applause)
(Joey comes out with his arms stretched out as if he's flying wearing a superman costume.)
"Hi Joey, what have you been doing in your life lately?"

Joey: "Duh! Being SUPERMAN!!......wanna see me fly?"

Jerry: "Umm...no thanks."

Joey: "Ok! But you don't know what you are missing."

Jerry: "Joey, no!"

Joey: "Fine, (starts to cry)"

Jerry: (whispering to audience) No wonder they broke up. "Ok, everyone welcome Chris Kirksomething to the show!" (light applause)
(Chris walks out wearing a business suit.)

Justin: "So, this be what you up to my man!"

Chris: "Atleast I know WHO I AM."

Jerry: "Umm, hi Chris"

Chris: "Hello, Jerry. I can't stay long I have a meeting in 20..."

Jerry: (whispering to audience) "Oh... I didn't know this was his show....Anyway! Our next guest is Miss Latisha Bass! (very light applause)
(Lance enters in full drag.)

Lance: (In a girlish voice) "Hi Jerry, how are you doing this lovely spring day?"

Chris: (complexed face)" Lovely ?!?!?!"

Justin: "Yo, man are you kiddin' me?"

Joey: "Where's that crack head that i tried to eat once?"

Jerry: "Ok, fellas, and mam? Um lets stay on topic. I'm just fine Lance, now that Nsync has ended what have you been doing with your life?"

Lance: "Well..."
(JC stumbles out on stage rubbing his red nose.)

JC: (takes off sunglasses) "Am I late? Did I miss the show? (takes a seat next to Justin)

Justin: "Yo crackhead, whats crakin' nah dude you havnt missed da show."

Lance: "Are we all settled?"
(They all shake their heads yes)
"Well Jerry now that Nsync has broken up I have been living my life long dream...."

Chris: "Being a woman?"

Lance: "No, I've been growing my hair long!" (flips hair)

Justin: (stands up and walks over to Lance's chair) "It aint real yo." (pulls Lance's wig off)

Lance: "Oh my god" (punches Justin in the face and a cat fight between the two starts)

Chris: (stands up and punches JC out cold "You were always taking my solos!"

Joey: "Look I can fly!!" (Joey piles up all the chairs and jumps..thinking he can fly..but instead knocks Jerry over and runs off the set "still flying".)

Lance: (stops fighting with Justin who was crying allready and goes to see if Jerry is allright) "Jerry, honey, you ok?"
(Jerry gets up and looks at the audience)

Jerry: "And the final thought for today is.... Never join a boy band or you'll end up like these crazy mother fuckers."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki