Love Always? by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Kaylyn reached over to other side of the bed and felt nothing. She opened her eyes and confirmed that no one was there. She didn’t like waking up alone and sighed. Kaylyn got out of bed and walked into the bathroom adjoined to the master bedroom. She noticed that there was a can of shaving cream sitting out and a wife beater tossed on the floor. She smiled knowing he’d already been in the bathroom and obviously was up to something. Kaylyn put the shaving cream back in the cabinet and put the wife beater in the laundry basket. She decided to take a shower before finding the whereabouts of her man.

Kaylyn stripped off her pajamas and turned the shower on. She got in and smiled as the hot water trickled down her body. It felt so good. She had been in need of some relaxation. She washed herself and then went to grab her shampoo. Kaylyn frowned as she noticed it was not in the shower caddy. She frowned some more when she turned around and found it knocked over on the side of the stall dripping down the drain. The bottle was lost of its contents when she picked it up.

“Just great! A new bottle of shampoo that went down the drain literally.” Kaylyn said out loud to herself.

She looked in the shower caddy and found two bottles of shampoo. One had a masculine scent and the other was vanilla scented. She would have much better preferred her raspberry shampoo, but the vanilla would have to do. As she rubbed the shampoo on her head she was still puzzled. She had put her new bottle of shampoo in the shower stall next to the other two bottles and hadn’t touched it until picking up the empty bottle just a moment ago. Kaylyn rinsed her hair and then shut the shower off. She got out and put the empty shampoo bottle in the garbage. Then she grabbed a towel and walked back into the bedroom. Kaylyn opened a drawer and grabbed a pair of panties and then walked into her closet. She grabbed a pink tank top and some black workout pants. Today was going to be a nice day of lounging for her. Kaylyn put all her clothing on and then went back into the bathroom. She blow dried her hair and then noticed flannel pajama pants that she missed seeing before.

“He must’ve gotten dressed in here. Yet, why would he leave his sleep wear on the floor. That’s not like him. Maybe he was in a hurry.”Kaylyn said talking to herself.

Kaylyn finished primping herself in the bathroom and decided to go downstairs finally to see what was going on.

Kaylyn walked down the stairs and heard silence. She figured he’d gone to the studio and forgot about it until this morning. She looked out the big bay window in the living room and was surprised to see his car still parked on the street. Kaylyn immediately walked into the kitchen. There wasn’t anyone there. Then she walked through the dining room and to the office/den. She didn’t find him. Kaylyn decided to check the studio in the basement. She walked down the stairs and the light was on. She found the recording booth and sound board area empty though. Then she noticed the light coming from the crack of the door from the writing/inspiration room that was just across from the recording booth. He had insisted that he wanted a room down there where he could just get lost in writing lyrics and chill out when inspiration was not found. He also documented his compositions in there too. Kaylyn herself thought it was a cool room and it fit him perfectly. There was also a baby grand in the room, but Kaylyn didn’t here any music.

She opened the door all the way. She was surprised at the sight before her.

“Butterfly.” He said softly. Kaylyn smiled at his affectionate name for her.

“Jace, what’s going on here? You left me in bed by myself. I found your wife beater and pajama pants on the bathroom floor. I thought you maybe left and I checked almost the whole house just incase you were here. So now I’ve found you and you’re here sitting on the floor in only boxers.” JC smiled softly.

“What happened to good morning?” Kaylyn smiled and chuckled.

“Good morning my beautiful husband.”

“Good morning to you too my gorgeous wife.”

“Can you answer me now?” JC nodded and took her hand.

“Here is your answer.” Kaylyn immediately felt heat as JC guided her hand to his forehead.

“Jace, you’ve got a fever!” JC smiled.

“I know. I’ve known since I woke up feeling yucky.”

“Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“There was no reason to.”

“NO REASON TO!” JC was surprised by her outburst.

“I’m not dying here Kay. Plus it’s not like you can do anything. I just need to sweat it out.”

Kaylyn was concerned and here JC was acting all manly about it. “So you decided to sweat it out by taking off your wife beater and flannel pants.”

“Mmmhmm.”

“I know you’re hot babe and I’m sorry, but you must be the hottest sick man I’ve ever laid eyes on. You have a fever and I’m practically seduced by your unclothed body.”JC laughed and kissed her cheek.

“Thanks sweetie. I won’t be seducing you though until I’m fever free. Maybe you need to just stay away from me.” Kaylyn rolled her eyes.

“I’m not leaving you down here sick. I’ve got to take care of my Josh.” JC smiled at her words and hugged her.

“I love you Kaylyn.”

“I love you too Josh and I’m sorry you feel horrible.”

JC kissed her forehead and smiled. “I’m lucky I have you Butterfly.”

“I’m lucky I have you too. I still need to give you your own affectionate name.”JC smiled and then gave a cute pout.

“It’s okay. We’ve only been married 4 months and our wedding night was when I gave you the name Butterfly.

“Don’t play that card.”

JC gave her another pout.

“Stop putting me on a guilt trip.”

“Sorry honey, but I just made that second face because a wave of nausea hit me.” Kaylyn frowned.

“You okay? You want to go upstairs?” JC nodded and tried to stand up. He wasn’t fully successful and had to take a seat on the piano bench of the baby grand.

“Maybe I’m not going anywhere.”

“You must be sick enough that you don’t have your strength Jace.” Kaylyn sat down on the bench next to him and wrapped her arm around his waist.

“I think I’m just becoming delirious. I already was this morning. When I took a shower I knocked all the shampoo bottles over and I grabbed yours, but I don’t know what I even did with it. Then when I was shaving I was feeling dizzy and cut my self.” JC pointed to a knick on his jaw.

“Aww my poor baby. And for the record my shampoo was dripping down the drain and you owe me a brand new bottle. I bet you grabbed mine thinking it was yours and then forgot what you were doing and just left it knocked over on the side of the shower stall.”

“That’s probably what I did.” Kaylyn put her face in his hair.

“Your hair definitely smells like raspberry.” JC laughed.

“I’ll definitely get you a new bottle. I’m sorry.” Kaylyn smiled and his cheek.

“It’s quite alright. I’m just lucky we had some vanilla shampoo because I wasn’t going to use yours.”

JC laughed and squeezed her tight. “You want to just stay prisoner in here with me for the day.”

“You don’t want to try to go upstairs?”

“I probably can make it, but I would like it better if you and I just stayed down here. I mean you could give me some sympathy and sit here in your bra and panties.”

Kaylyn playfully hit him. “You’ve got a fever and you’ve still got sex on the mind. You’re amazing!”

“I know.”

“What am I going to do with you?”

“Anything you want.” Kaylyn laughed.

“I’ll stay down here with you, but it’s strictly to make sure you don’t get delirious and pass out.

JC gave her a kiss on the lips. “Or throw up.”

“Or throw up.”

Kaylyn sighed and knew that it would be a long day and hoped she wouldn’t have to see any puke.





© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki