Love Always? by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Jace, you want some more orange juice?" Kaylyn asked later that night still in the writing room.

JC was laying on the couch in the room in discomfort. "Please."

Kaylyn stood up from the floor and kissed his forhead before heading back upstairs. She went into the kitchen and grabbed what seemed like the millionth glass of orange juice that day for JC. She was getting slightly worried, but JC was being a trooper and not expressing any major concerns. Kaylyn put on a smile and headed back to JC downstairs on the couch. He was still laying there and had his eyes closed.

"Baby, I have more juice."Kaylyn said kneeling down next to him.

"Thanks so much, Kay. " JC said and opened his eyes and slowly grabbed the juice from her. As soon as he tried to bring it to his mouth, JC lost control and spilled the juice all over himself. Kaylyn looked at him with a frown.

"Crap!" JC outbursted.

"It's okay, I'll get you a towel to wipe yourself off and another glass of orange juice." Kay said trying to be helpful.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 9:00". JC sighed.

"Are you for real? All I've done this whole day is lay here in agony." Kaylyn touched her hand to his forehead.

"We need to take your temperature. I'm afraid to say that you seem a little warmer." JC groaned.

"I have a deadline too. Butterfly, why do I have to be sick?" kay shrugged her shoulders.

"Sweetie, I don't know, but don't worry about work. I just want you to get better. So let me go get the thermometer, a towel, and more juice too.

JC just gave her a slight nod. Kaylyn went back upstairs and came back five minutes later with a thermometer, towel, and orange juice in tow. She first wiped JC's bare body off from his juice mishap.The she pulled out the thermometer.

"Babe, Now open your mouth for me." JC did as asked. Kaylyn put the thermometer in his mouth and then waited for it to beep. A minute later it was ready.

"What does it say?"JC asked. Kaylyn took it out and looked at it. She was alrmed by the numbers she saw.

" 103 dgrees!"

"Holy crap." JC said weakly.

"Drink this." Kaylyn ordered handing him the orange juice. This time was even worse. JC took the glass and before he even moved his arm 5 or 6 inches completely lost grip of the cup and his arm went limp. Orange jice once again spilled all over.

"That's it. We need to get you upstairs. You need a cold bath." Kaylyn said as she started wiping him off again.

"I feel so damn weak. You think you could try helping me."Kaylyn smiled.

"We can only hope we get you upstairs. I hope your legs don't buckle." JC slowly tried sitting up. As soon as he was sitting up, nausea hit him.

"Kay, I think I'm stuck here." She looked at him sympathetically.

"You have to get off this couch. I'm not letting you lay here miserbaly any longer. I'm concerned about your fever." JC was hit with a wave of nausea again and then felt the room spinning.

"Kay, I'm going dizzy here. Go get my trashcan, I think I'm gonna puke." Kay frowned and quickly grabbed the trashcan from across the room. As soon as she got it to JC, he let it all out into the can.

"Josh, on a scale of 1-10, how miserable do you feel?" Jc thought about it for a second.

"11 or 12."

"That's it, I'm worried about you and your fever hasn't gone down, but rather up. You're very weak and your puking and dizziness isn't a good sign. We ae going to the hospital!" Kaylyn said.

"HOSPITAL!"

"Yes, you heard me."

"NEEDLES!"

"Baby, who said anything about needles."

"Kay, they have needles in hospitals. If they give me an IV, I have to have a needle in my arm."

"Think about. Needle or wasting away here on the couch."

"Couch." Kay playfully hit him in the arm. JC let out a soft chuckle.

"Baby, there is no hitting a sick man." Kay stuck out her tongue.

"Well you deserved it with that answer." JC handed her the puke-filled trashcan.

"Here, a gift from me to you."

"Gross! You must be really delirious if you're being this weird." JC quickly grabbed it back from her. He puked again!

"No more wating time. you are getting out of here and going to the hospital!"

"No." Kaylyn gave him a disapproving look.

"Yes you are!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Josh, you said yourslef you fell like a 11 or 12. That calls for concern. That really concerns me." JC reached out his hand and touched her cheek.

"I go to the hospital and then I'm stuck until they finally let me out of that prison. That would totally put a dent into my time to meet my deadline.Just listen to me, Kaylyn."

"No. You listen to me! I will not let you get sicker and sicker and lay here in discomfort and then die because I didn't get you to the hospital. I love you and I hate seeing you sick."

JC listened to her and knew that she really was right. He held up his hands in surrender.

"Fine, take me. Just don't let them poke me all over." Kaylyn put a small smile on her face.

"I can't promise that. I do promise you though that you're doing the right thing by going to the hospital. I love you, Joshua.

"I love you too, Kaylyn." She placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Now let's get you out of here and make you feel all better."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki