Love Always? by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It was now 7:30 A.M. and JC had gotten some peaceful sleep. He was still sleeping and Kaylyn had awoken twenty minutes ago. She was glad to see morning and hoped today would be much better. The doctor had checked on JC in the middle of the night and was glad to see that JC's temperature dropped slightly. Kaylyn was hoping it was a sign that JC could get out of the hospital soon.

There was a knock at the door and then a nurse appeared. Kaylyn turned around and greeted her.

"Hi and good morning. He seems to be doing good at the moment."Kaylyn said.

"Well the doctor told me his fever went down a little. I see he's still sleeping."the nurse said.

"Yeah, he's quite a sleeper and it's not often he gets to sleep as much as he wants."

"Well I'll need to check his temperature and give him some more meds soon."

"Oh okay. Hopefully he'll wake up soon."

"You've been here all night, why don't you go home and get sum of his things and take a real nap." the nurse suggested

Kaylyn looked over at JC and then smiled.

"You know, I guess I will. I can think of a few things he'd like to have and get some stuff for myself. I'll try not to be long. If he wakes up please tell him I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Sure." the nurse said with a smile.

Kaylyn kissed Jc's forehead and then left the room. She walked down to the elevator and took it to the ground floor. Once out of the hospital, she found JC's viper and got into into. The way home left her with thoughts and Kaylyn was glad that JC seemed to be okay. In all honesty, it pained her to watch him be sick all day long yesterday and hoped he could come home tomorrow. As soon as Kaylyn pulled up to thier driveway, she spotted Justin just leaving thier front porch. Kaylyn parked the car and met Justin before he got back into his car.

"Kaylyn! What has been going on?" Justin asked curiously.

"Hey Justin. Well JC's in the hospital at the moment. I was just coming home to get him some things."

"HOSPITAL? Is he alright?"

"He had a nasty fever yesterday and I decided to take him to the hospital. He's okay at the moment. His fever is slowly going down."

"Oh well that's good to hear. You two just worried me because I tried calling your house late last night and no one answered and this morning I just stopped by. I'm glad you caught me."

"Thanks for the concern. I guess I was so concerend about getting him to the hospital I didn't think about everyone else wondering where we were. So can I help you with anything Mr.Timberlake?"

Justin looked at her smiling. "Well you could finally tell JC of our love affair and let him know you never really loved him. That you were only using him to work your way into my pants." Kaylyn immediatley started hitting Justin. Her face showed she was appauled by his joke.

"No, can't help you with that! Seeing as I never had an affair with you and JC's pants were the only one's I ever wanted to get in. Oh and he married me , so what do you think about that Timberlake!"Justin tried giving her an apologetic hug to show he was just being humorous and didn't want to work her up.

"I don't want no hug! I'm gonna tell JC you've been messing with me."

"Sweets, he ain't no threat me."

"Justin, just tell me what you need so I can get back to the hospital."

"Sorry, um I don't know if JC told you this, but he has a deadline or rather WE have a deadline. We have to have a song recorded within three days and then go to Cali for a week. So I really don't know how this is gonna work, if C is sick." Kaylyn listened and was a little surprised.

"He told me he had a deadline, but not that he'd have to go to California. When were you supose to leave?" Justin counted with his fingers.

"5 days." Kaylyn frowned.

"Well I certainly heard nothing about this. I really don't know what to say at the moment. When I get back to JC I'll ask him about it. Otherwise, you we'll just need to pray he gets out of the hospital ASAP."

"Well maybe I'll come drop in and say hi to him."

"Well vivisitng hours are from 11-4 , but maybe I'll just put a restaraining order on you."

"Not funny Kay." She just laughed.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I need to get some things and head back. Stop by to visit JC if you want, othrwise I'll just let him know your concern."

"Okay. Well I'll catch you later. Bye Kaylyn." Justin said and got into his car.

Kaylyn sighed and opened the front door. She was a little upset to find out that JC was suppose to be leaving for Cali and she had to hear this from Justin. She was slightly hoping his illness would screw up the plan and that he'd stay home. Kaylyn walked upstairs and went into thier bedroom. She pulled out a gym bag and tossed in some clothes and the notebook JC was currently writing in. She also through in his favorite book for good measure. Kaylyn noticed the other night his Leo necklace wasn't around his neck and she was happy to find it laying on the bathroom floor when she packed some shaving cream. She put the necklace around her neck to make sure it wouldn't get lost again.

Then Kaylyn threw in a few of her own things into the bag and was satisfied. She decided to quickly take a shower too. Kaylyn threw her clothing into the hamper and took out JC's favorite pair of lingerie from her drawer. She stripped down and then took her shower and laughed to herself when she had to use the vanilla shampoo again. After she was done she dried off and put on her lingerie and got dressed. Then she headed downstairs with the bag.

Kaylyn went int the kitchen and grabbed a drink and grabbed some Poptarts knowing JC would probably like them better than hospital food if he even felt up to eating today. The phone rang and she picked it up.

"Hello." she answered.

"Oh hey Kay." Kelly Fatone said on the other line.

"Hi Kelly, what's up?"

"Well Joey and I have no babysitter left to ask and I know I never asked you and JC before, but would you two please watch her later tonight?"

"Kelly, I'm sorry , but we can't seeing as JC is in the hospital at the moment."

"WHAT!" Kaylyn pulled the phone away from her ear until Kelly's loud scream ended.

"Yeah, my poor baby got the flu yesterday and his temperature was nasty. I had to have him admitted last night. Don't worry though, he should come home soon." Kelly sighed.

"You had me worried for a sec. Well tell him he better get his ass out of that hopsital bed soon because he's got beautiful music to make." Kay laughed.

"I second that actually. I'll sure tell him. Hope you find someone for Brianna. What about Lance?"

"Oh Lance has a date with some new girl. It's okay, Joey and I will figure something out."

"Well I'll talk to you later then." Kay said knowing Kelly would probably call her in another day or two.

"Sure thing Kay. Have a good day and take care of JC."

"I will. Bye Kel."

"Bye."

Kaylyn hung up the phone and was ready to head on out. Why did I hear it from Justin? As soon as the thought came to her she just dismissed it for the moment. Kaylyn was more concerned about getting JC back home healthy. She opened the front closet to get herself a different jacket and accidentally knocked JC's leather jacket off the hanger. When she went to pick it up she saw that something must have fallen out of a pocket. She picked up a small piece of white paper. In some scribbly, girly handwriting she made out a name and number. The paper read :

Savannah
677-5234-8001





© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki