Lost Time by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I walked down the street like any other normal person. But then again I am just not any normal person. You might know me as 22 year old Justin Timberlake from the popular boyband *N Sync. Yea, you think why are you walking without your bodyguard? Well, he isn’t around and I wanted to just get some fresh air…I can disguise myself…a baseball cap will do fine so far so good. I looked to my right and I saw someone who looked very familiar almost looks like me…whoa that’s kind of scary. I walked across the street. I started to follow this guy. I didn’t know who he was he just looks like me. He walked into McDonalds.

“Smart move retard” I chuckled to myself as I walked in as well. I saw all the girls whispering amongst themselves and pointing. I stood behind another guy who was in front of the guy who looked like me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little girl walk over to ‘me’ with a napkin and a pen. She looked to be like 5 years old.

“My mommy wants your autograph,” it was the cutest thing I ever saw. Why didn’t I get that along the streets of Orlando?

“Why do you want my autograph?”

“My mommy loves you”

“Why does your mommy love me?” this guy has not the slightest clue does he? Hasn’t he ever watched MTV?

“Because you are Justin Timberlake,” can’t wait to hear his reaction now and turn down a little 5-year-old girl.

“I am sorry to disappoint you, but I don’t know who Justin Timberlake is…and I am not him who ever he is…I am sorry,” the little girl didn’t start to cry she just walked away. Wow that was surprising he doesn’t know who Justin Timberlake is…I like this guy already whoever he is. He ordered his food to go. I watched him walk by he looked at me for a second and walked on by. This was kind of interesting I am going to have to tell the guys about this…they might get a kick out of it.

***

I drove to Jc’s house where we all were supposed to be meeting. “Yo J you’re late dude”

“Sorry got caught up in something”

“What food?” Joey laughed.

“No, I wasn’t even planning on stopping at McDonalds”

“Well then why did you go?” Chris asked.

“I was following someone”

“J, don’t tell me you followed ANOTHER girl into a store…what have we told you about doing that?” Lance chuckled.

“Shut up dawg…I was following my ‘twin’”

“J, what in the fuck are you talking about?” Jc asked.

“I was walking down the street and I saw this guy who looked just like me and I mean exactly yo!”

“So you followed him?”

“Yea, and I am planning on doing it again”

“So what are you going to do? Walk up and down Orlando again?”

“Yea sure why not?”

“Justin do you REALLY wanna get mobbed?”

“I didn’t but my twin sure was he has to turn down a 5 year old girl down…he doesn’t even know who we are dude” why weren’t they believing me? I swear I saw someone who looked exactly like me and no one listens.

“Justin we don’t get you. I don’t understand why you wanna follow around some strange guy because you think he’s your ‘twin’ “ Great Jc is going to give the ‘lecture’ today!

“Jace I can handle this all right? I will just wear another baseball cap and walk the streets hoping to find him.

“J, you are stupid go and do whatever you want” Gosh, I think I made the guys a little mad…all I was going to do was follow I guess my ‘twin’,” You do know when you keep following someone that’s considered stalking right?” I forgot about that.

“Well yes”

“And you’re STILL going to do it?”

“Of course!”

***

I was in the same spot as I was yesterday I put on a different baseball cap. I hadn’t seen him yet but I was hoping to find this person and just as I was thinking I saw him he was across the street once again I crossed the street. I slowly walked behind him trying not to make sure he doesn’t think I am stalking him. He glanced behind his shoulder he saw he. He squinted a bit and turned round. I wonder if this dude needs some glasses for this ‘squinting’ problem. I followed him into some kind of clothing store. He looked behind his shoulder and he gave me a harder look and walked closer towards me.

“Why are you following me?”

“I wasn’t following you”

“Bullshit, I saw you at McDonald’s yesterday…dude what do you want from me?” this guy is weird. He just needs to calm down and take a chill pill.

“Dude chill out yo! I just thought I saw someone that looks like me...that’s all dude,” he started to take a closer look.

“Holy shit you look like me and I look like you”

“Duh! That’s why I have been following you”

“Are we twins?”

“I don’t know my name is Justin Timberlake” I extended my hand.

“I am Jaden Timberlake”

“Well we have the same last night…do you know where we can find out if we’re twins?” I asked. He seems to be pretty smart…maybe he knew the answer.

“Wait, are you that Justin Timberlake that little girl was wanting an autograph from?” I nodded my head,” I could be related to a famous guy?”

“Yes, but do you know how we can find this out?” I asked. Jeez do I have to spell it out for him? All ready getting side tracked.

“Well the only thing I can think of his a blood test?” he replied.

“Well let’s go!”

***

I thought we wouldn’t get the results until tomorrow but I guess I thought wrong. The lady said like a half-hour or something but I can’t remember.

“So do you think we’re related?” Jaden asked me. I shrugged my shoulders,” SO why did that kid ask me if I was you? What do you do?”

“Well I guess you don’t listen to ‘pop’ music have you ever heard of *N Sync?” he shook his head no,” Man, well I am in that group after we are done here I’ll take you over to Jc’s house…wait did you ever watch the Mickey Mouse Club,” he shook his head no again,” Damn were you not allowed to watch TV or something?”

“No, I just didn’t watch TV. I was never a TV person…I ain’t big on music either when I DO listen to it it’s usually country or rock no pop,” I wonder if he knows to Britney is? I questioned in my head.

“Do you know who Britney Spears is?”

“Oh yes of course”

“Damn I don’t get it. You don’t know who *N Sync is but you know who Brit is. You didn’t see any pictures of us together? I used to date her,” He gave me a look that ‘ holy shit I don’t believe you’ kinda thing.

“You serious?”

“Yes for like 6 years yo…we just broke up like 3 years ago right before she went all slutty on me,” I laughed.

“Dude I had no idea”

“Jaden and Justin? I have the results,” we both stood up.,” Well you guys are defiantly related it looks like you found your long lost twin,” she said.

“Wow I can’t believe it…I have a fucking twin and I didn’t even fucking know it! This is unbelievable wait until my mom hears about this” I said.

“ Really a twin I never though I would have a twin”

“Me either…well I should go and take you to meet the guys. They are so going to get it for not believing me”

“They didn’t believe you?”

“No, they just brushed me off…they have a hard time believing things sometimes,” He and Jaden walked of the hospital and we get into my car and went down to Jc’s house.

“Is this his house?”

“Yea, it’s pretty big I know half the time he ain’t even there because of touring, but this is where he is most of the time,” I parked the car and we both got out. We walked up the steps of Jc’s house. I opened the door and walked in Jaden followed me.

“Hey guys where are you?”

“Up here J!”

“Now y’all know how you didn’t believe me about having a twin? Well uh…I ran into him today….they did like this whole testing this and well I DO have a twin his name is Jaden…come up here yo” Jaden walked up and it looked like their mouths were going to hit the floor.

“Holy shit Justin was telling hr truth!” Joey exclaimed.

“Man J now there is two of you guys to deal with you don’t play any pranks on people do you?”

“Nah, I ain’t that mean”

“Damn he talks just like him too…this is going to be interesting…no playing ticks on us now please”

“Oh we promise,” Please you expect me not to? Ha! The guys have another thing coming this is so perfect identical twins haha. I had found my long lost twin we really need to catch up oh some lost time yo….



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki