You & Me (Against the World) by Shari


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It was nearly eighty degrees, and with the humidity it felt more like one hundred and ten. Because it was so hot the public pool, had to shut down early because it was so crowded. Leaving Richie, Justin, and Eddie hot and restless. Going back to Richie house, the boys took the pass, though a wooden field and the lake that the local teens had nicknamed Crescent Lake.

As Eddie took the lead, Justin and Richie lagged behind talking about the girls they saw at the pool earlier, While Eddie spied on to black kids swimming, though the thicket. “ Hey fellas there two niggers are down there swimming in the lake.” said Eddie as he started into the woods.

Justin and Richie stood there for a while contemplating whether or not to follow him in. “ it ’s never an ordinary with Eddie” replied Richie. Shrugging their shoulders, they go in following Eddie’s trail down the hill, where they found Eddie knelt down, hiding behind the a fallen tree trunk.

Knelling down beside him, the three boys began shamelessly spying on the boy and girl swim nude in the lake, laughing and giggling. A cunning smile slowly creeps on his face as he gets a closer look at the girl’s face.

“Hey, Justin is that your mom’s maid?” he asks as he looks over at Justin, to see his facial expression.

“Yeah, so?” he said apprehensively, as he looks at Kayla and her boyfriend sharing an intimate kiss.

“Who is he?” asked Richie, as he watched the dark chocolate skinned boy running his hands though Kayla’s wet hair.

“He’s her boy friend, Jackson” Justin answered as he stood to leave.

“What wrong Timberlake? Jealous?” he asks provokingly

Tired of Eddie’s endless taunting, Justin heads back to the main road, Richie follows shaking his head at Eddie as he passed him.

“Wait up guys?” yelled Eddie as he stood to his feet, running to catch up with his friends.

^ ^ ^

“Did you hear something?” questioned Kayla as she looked over into the trees.

“ I didn’t hear a thing,” he said huskily, whispering in her ear as he begins to place tender, affectionate kisses down the side of her neck. As his hands began to roam down her backside and onto her butt.

“What are you doing?” she said backing away from him nervously.

“Come on Kayla, I’ve been gone all summer, just think of it as a welcoming home present.” he said as he close the gap between them. “ I dunno,” replied Kayla meekly as she swam back to shore.

“Okay…Okay. I understand if you’re not ready yet,” he said as he also made his way back to shore.


^ ^ ^


The kitchen clock read thirteen minutes after four as Kayla came in the back door. To find her mother fixing yet another meal in the kitchen. “ Kayla Marie Robinson, where have you been?”

“I was at the lake with the girls,” she lied, knowing if she told the truth she’d never hear the end of her mom’s wait until your married speech.

“The Misses has been waiting for you to finish her dress for the last hour,” her mother told her as she grabbed a green apple from the fruit bowl as she when into her room.


Closing the door behind her Kayla slipped out her worn navy blue Mary Jane shoes, out of her wet navy blue dress and undergarments. Leaving them in a soaking pile on the floor going to her closet, pulling out a cotton lavender dress, she dried off with her towel and slipped it on. Then going over to her dresser she pull out a lavender ribbon to tie her wet hair up in a lose ponytail. Taking a bite of her apple, she looking at herself in the mirror before going to her nightstand to retrieve her sew box.

Leaving the room to find Mrs. Harless, walking in to the living room to find Justin and his aggravating friends huddled around the twenty inch, black and white TV watching Batman.

“Well…Well. Someone’s late for work,” snickered Eddie

“You’re a good one, Kayla. If I’d got some I’d wouldn’t have even showed up for work or maybe you boyfriend couldn’t get the job done. If that’s the case you know where I live,” added Eddie, Kayla simply rolled her eyes as she climbed the stairs .

Turning back around to the TV Eddie was taken-back by the cold glare from both Justin and Richie. “What?” he asked, clueless on what he had done. Standing Justin smacks him in is head as he headed into the kitchen.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki