You & Me (Against the World) by Shari


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It was a quiet afternoon in the Harless’ house with Mrs. Harless out preparing for a charity bazaar, Mr. Harless at work, at the country clerk’s office, her mom at a church meeting and Justin spending quality time with one of his many “girls”. Gave Kayla the chance to do her chores in peace and at her own pace.

She was in the kitchen cleaning the glass kitchen table, when she heard the door open and shut. Figuring it was Mom back from church, she continued with her chores. Getting the broom from the utility closet, she begins to sweep the kitchen floor.


Finding Kayla home alone was like a dream come true. As he watched her from the darken hallway, taking in the beauty which was Kayla’s lovely brown skin and petite frame. He couldn’t deny his feelings no longer he wanted her, and he wanted her badly. Longing to touch her silky shoulder length brown hair, her milk-chocolate skin. He couldn’t get her out of his head, at work, at church, even when it came to making love to Lynn, he always imagined Kayla’s innocent brown eyes staring up at him affectionately instead of Lynn’s. This was killing him, knowing his wife wouldn’t be home for hours, Catherine had the afternoon off and Justin wouldn’t be home for a least another two hours, he thought it wasn’t a better time then the present to fulfill his fantasy.

Stepping in the doorway of the kitchen he watched as Kayla swayed, and humming as she sweeps with her back towards him. Stepping softly onto the laminate floor, he walked closer to her as he did he could smell the scent of vanilla perfume, a present from Lynn. Directly behind her now, he slowly reached for the broom, which startled Kayla.

“Mr.…Mr. Harless what are you doing?” she asks stuttered, timidly seeing a look of raw emotion in his eyes. Not answering her he let the broom fall to the floor, scared Kayla tried to leave the room.

Grabbing her wrist, he whipped her back around and back in to his arms. Leaning in to get a whiff of her scent, exhaling deeply into her neck. He took his free hand, running his hand though her silky soft hair. “Your just as soft as I imagined you” he told her in a husky whisper as he ran his hand down her back, squeezing her butt suddenly, causing her to brush up against his hardness. He lets out a moan of pleasure, at the simply gesture.

“Please…please let me go,” she begged him. Seeing his eyes full of lust, He simply smiles as his peered in her eyes full of tears.

Lifting her chin so she’d look him directly in the eyes. He leaned in, devouring her lips hungrily, forcing his tongue in her mouth, as she struggled in his arms.

“Paul?” Lynn called out as he entered the house. Paul’s concentration now broke he pushing her away from him, as he heard Lynn coming their way.

“There you are? What are you doing home so early?” she asked looking over at Kayla who stood trembling as she stared down at the floor, knowing something had happened but dared not comment on it knowing Paul’s moods, she turned her interest back on Paul.

“ I thought we could get in some private time in,” he said walking over to Lynn, kissing her passionately. She giggles as they parted lips, “ok, why don’t you get the wine and some glasses and meet me in the bed room” she said cheerful as she turned to exit the kitchen.

“It’s a plan to me,” he said playfully smacking her behind, as she walked out the kitchen, and up the stairs. Going over to the refrigerator he grabs a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses, walking back over to Kayla who hadn’t moved from that very spot he’d push her in.
“If your smart you wouldn’t tell anyone about this” he said sternly as he passed her.

^ ^ ^

“Kayla are you sure you’re ok? You haven’t been yourself lately,” asked Jackson concerned but Kayla’s abrupt change in behavior.

The last couple of days have been the most trying for Kayla, with the insomnia, the nightmares all caused by Mr. Harless. She couldn’t even look at another man not even Jackson. All she could see was Mr. Harless’ eyes full of lust, glaring at her.

“I’m fine, I promise,” She said sounding more like she was trying to convince herself then Jackson.

As they headed across the street, Jackson wrapped his arm around Kayla’s waist. Suddenly it came back to her in a flash; Paul’s arms caress her backside, slowly. It was just too much for her, stopping dead in her tracks, “I can’t do this,” she said in an emotional tone.

Pulling away from Jackson, she turns around, and running back down the street. Leaving Jackson confused standing on the corner.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki