How Will You Know? by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I always told you
You were the only one in my life
I always hoped you'd
You'd be that special love here by my side
I know you're wonderin' if I'm really feeling you
Well, baby I do


Chris sat in a chair across the room from Kiri…they just had another one of their silly little fights. Chris was going to be going on tour soon and he forgot to mention that Britney was going to be touring with them Kiri didn’t like the fact that Britney was going to be there. Kiri didn’t trust Britney at all especially after Britney tried to get with Chris just months after Kiri and Chris got married.



How will you know if I love you for life?
How will you know?
Girl, you will know when you look in my eyes
Just look in my eyes, baby
(I could never hurt you) Oh no
(I would never break your heart) I'd never break your heart
And I'll love you till the day that I die
Gonna love you for life
(Love you for life)


Chris could never imagine hurting Kiri. He loved her with all his heart. The last thing Chris wanted to do was to hurt Kiri. He had done it before when they were first going out he cheated and he felt so bad about it and if he could he would go back and change it all, but that’s all in the past now. He can’t do anything to change it.


I want to tell you
You are my everything
you complete me (you complete me, baby)
Girl, I want to tell you that I don't need anything
When you're loving me
So, girl, don't worry, cuz I'm really feeling you
Nobody but you


Chris still sat there in silence he wanted to say something but he didn’t know what to say or how he would say he was sorry for not telling her.

“Listen Kiri I am sorry for not telling you about Britney”

“Chris I don’t care… you should have told me you know I don’t like her”

“I know you don’t like her Kiri…what am I supposed to do? Say, no Britney you can’t come because my wife hates you?”

“Well say something like that…why is she going with you guys anyway? Isn’t she big enough to go on tour by herself?”

“Well yes, but I guess Jive wanted her to come on tour with us again, they didn’t exactly tell us why they just said Britney is touring with you guys,”

“Chris, this is silly I don’t understand why Jive would just say that,” Kiri turned her head and looked the other way.

“Kiri we had no control over it…they can put who ever they want on tour with us and I don’t like that fact that she is going either, but that is the way it is gonna be I am sorry she is coming…”

“Chris how will I know she won’t try to do anything?”

“I promise you she isn’t going to do anything…all right? I didn’t do anything last time so what makes you think I am going to do anything this time?” Kiri didn’t say anything she just sat there and looked at the wall.


(How will you know if I love you for life?) For life
How will you know?
(Girl, you will know when you look in my eyes)
Oh, look in my eyes, oh baby
(I could never hurt you) I would never hurt you
(I would never break your heart) Never break your heart
(And I'll love you till the day that I die)
(Gonna love you for life)


“Kiri I am not going to do anything please just listen to me. I am NOT going to hurt you again please you just have to believe me Kiri…I love you with all my heart Kiri….and I don’t want to hurt you ever again…I still feel bad for what I did in the past and trust me if I could go back into the past and change it I would do it in a heartbeat, but I can’t please Kiri you just have to trust me on this,” Chris said with a sigh. Kiri ignored him once again. He felt like he was being shut out of her life for the time being.



Oh, girl, it's coming from the bottom of my heart
I'm feeling you with all of my soul
And it's like something I ain't never felt before
I love you more than you know (more than you know)


“Chris?”

“Yes”

“I am sorry… I guess I am just a little over protective…I…I am just afraid that you might go and do something…. since she wears all those clothes and all that make up I just feel…I just feel I don’t know…”

“Kiri you are beautiful…in my eyes you are BETTER than Britney…she is the one who should feel insecure about herself…especially since she wears all that make up to hide her face…Kiri I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you…”

“Oh Chris….I love you so much and you will never know how much I love you…I always will love you…nobody can come in-between us ever again Chris…”


(How will you know if I love you for life?)
You know I love you, yeah
(Girl you will know when you look in my eyes)
You'll know, you look in my eyes, baby, baby
(I could never hurt you) And I could never hurt you
(I would never break your heart) And I would never break your heart
(And I'll love you till the day that I die)
Oooh, gonna love you for life, oooh, love you for life


'How Will You Know' By: Justin Guarini Album: Justin Guarini




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki