Sinking Companion by justified115


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Hey guys... I just wanted to write a brief little what's up with my story, "Sinking Companion"...

Hopefully you guys like it, and thank you to EVERYONE who has reviewed, I'll try and get back to those of you who I haven't. If you haven't reviewed or haven't had time, any reviews or comments are unbelievably appreciated. I love getting comments and hearing what you guys think, so please, I beg you... lol... keep reviewing, even it's bad. lol...

Back to the juicy stuff, the story, the last chapter, seven I think, kind of ended the first part of the story. I know things seem to be moving kind of slow, but the drama that is about to unfold in upcoming chapters will be good, so keep reading. I need to set up a lot of stuff before I can move on, like Laney and Justin's reuniting, you could call it. A few other things like that, need to be set up before I start the actual plot that takes place. I'm still trying to work things out little details, and characters, so stick with me, I want this story to be good, and not something that you've already read, except with different characters.

I just finished the outline of the next chapter. The last chapter ended on a good note, so I had to think of a good way to introduce the new one. I should start writing it tomorrow, and have it up soon. Though I don't update quickly, it's because I want everything to be awesome, and not same old same old. I was thinking of ways to end it but they all seem too boring. My outline is progressing so things will pick up.

Thanks for reading, and reviewing, I love it...



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki