Adoption by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Jc Chasez was just 13 years old. He was living in Washington DC. His dad worked in the pentagon. He had everything he wanted. He had a wonderful family who was kind and loving. He was walking through the halls of their house and saw some family photos and stopped to look at them. He notices his sister was the odd one. She was completely opposite of everyone else. Her long red hair reached to the middle of her back. And her smile was big and wide. Her green eyes caught everyone’s attention right away. He always wondered why she didn’t look like everyone else. He knew he looked like his father. The brown hair the blue eyes. The shape of the face, the nose everything. He knew he had to find out.

“Maybe Deena was adopted? That has to be it,” Jc whispered to himself. He wondered how he could get his mom and his sister out of the house. He wanted to go and do a little snooping around to see. He walked into his room and saw his collection of the Hard Rock Café Menus hanging on the wall.
“Hmm maybe mom and Deena can go get me a new one? It could work,” Jc walked to his wall and took down the one he already had for Washington DC and stuck it in his closet.
“Mom!!! Mom!!! I am missing my hard rock café menu from the DC one,” he cried.
“Jc honey are you sure it isn’t in your closet?”
“No mom I already checked,” he lied.
“Do you want me to go and get you a new one?”
“Could you please? I think Deena said she wanted to go and get some tickets for some concert so she can go and get those while you get my menu,” he said.
“Okay that sounds good. You better stay out of trouble while I am gone mister,”
“Yes mom” she walked out of the room. He heard his mom call out Deena’s name and heard them go down the steps and heard the door shut moments later,” Haha now I am going to go and snoop.” He walked out of his room one more time and traveled the long hallway until he came to the end of the hall where is parents room was located. He walked into the room and went straight for the closet… he always knew where to go in their room they hide everything in there. He opened up the walk in closet and walked in. He saw a pile of boxes sitting on the floor.
“Let’s try this one first,” he opened it up and it was filled with papers,” Bills bills and more bills. Dammit! Where is the good stuff. Ooo wait a minute I think I found something. Deena Harris? What? This can’t be right… hmm let’s read some more. Born to the parents of Paula and Simon? Those aren’t my parent’s names? Holy smokes Deena really was adopted and she doesn’t even know? This would so devastate her. Nothing is going to be the same now,” he said aloud,” I wish I didn’t have to be so curious about this whole thing. Now I am never going to even look at her the same.” He put the paper back into the box and walked out of the room. He felt bad now that he knew the REAL truth and his sister didn’t know anything about it. He knew it was the right thing to tell her,but then again it wasn’t. He was just going to keep this too himself.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki