Birthday Tragedy by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


He drove the car as the rain poured down from the sky. He could barely see. He was coming home from a concert in Florida. It was their last performance of the tour. Today was his 31st birthday. His wife Lizzy said to hurry home because she has a surprise waiting for him. The rain started to pour harder and there was a flash of lightning and then soon followed by thunder. He looked up and out of the window shield he saw a car coming towards him. He served to avoid the car. He crashed into a ditch and was knocked out unconscience.

Lizzy looked at the clock. It was 10pm. He should have been home almost 2 hours ago. She figured he would be home soon. Lizzy heard her phone ring. She ran to the phone.

"Hello?"
"Yes is this Lizzy Kirkpatrick?" the lady asked.
"Yes it is may I ask who is calling?"
"This is Nurse Amy Lynn and your husband Chris is here at the hospital. He's been in a car accident," she explained. Lizzy's heart sank. She couldn’t think of anything to as at that point. She wondered if Justin, Jc, Joey, and Lance knew.
"Okay thank you. I'll be right down." Lizzy hurried up and blew out the candles for Chris's surprise dinner. She grabbed her keys and got into the car and drove down to the hospital. When she walked in Justin was sitting there with his head hanging low.
"Hey J any word on Chris?" Justin looked up a Lizzy.
"He's going doing good. He keeps going in and out of seizers," Justin explained. Lizzy started to cry. Justin got up and gave her a hug.
"What about Jc, Lance and Joey?" she asked.
"They're on their way. I was at a near by club when I got a call on my cell,"
"Oh J I hope nothing happens to him," she said sitting down/
"Either do I Liz," soon later the rest of the remaining *NSync members walked in.
"Hi Lizzy how ya holdin up?" Jc asked.
"Good I guess. J told me he's been having seizers," she sobbed.
"What happened to him?" Joey asked.
"He got into a car crash. That’s what the nurse told me on the phone," she explained.
"I was told just to get here quick. No one told me anything," Lance spoke.
"I know nothing more," The rest of the guys sat down and waited patiently for the doctor to give them word about Chris.
"Chris was telling up something about a surprise of some sort what is it?" Justin asked. Lizzy looked at Justin with tears started to swell up into her eyes.
"There's going to be an addition to the Kirkpatrick family," she cried.
"When did you find out?"
"This morning."
"Aww man Liz I'm sorry. Chris will pull through," Joey sighed. The doctor walked in moments later. Everyone stood up.
"What's the word Doc?" Justin asked.
"As far as we know he's going to be fine. The seizers finally stopped," he explained. Lizzy felt relieved. All the pressure of Chris was lifted up and off her shoulders.
"Doc come here quick he's having another seizer." Lizzy panicked. She started to fall to the floor. Justin quickly caught her. She started to cry again. She couldn’t help but think of Chris. What about their unborn child? What about *NSync? He's only 31. The doctor walked back in. To her it felt like 10 minutes, but it was really a half-hour. She didn’t know what she would do.
"Lizzy and the guys I'm sorry," Lizzy cried even harder. She was now stuck with a baby. The worst part is she's alone.
"Lizzy I'm sorry I'll take care of you and little Chris Jr. ," Justin said giving her a hug.
"Thank you J," she sobbed.
"Your welcome," Lizzy and the guys walked into the room where Chris was laying. Lizzy took one look and started to bawl. Justin and the guys started to cry too. Lizzy walked up to Chris and kissed him on the forehead.
"I promise to take care of our little newcomer. And I promise to always love you Chris Kirkpatrick," she whispered.
"Come on Lizzy I'll take you home," Justin offered. Lizzy decided to leave her car there at the hospital. She would get it in the morning. She let Justin drive her home.
"Liz if you ever need someone to talk to. You know who to call," Justin said.
"I know," she said getting out of the car. Justin turned off his car and got out and gave Lizzy one last hug telling her that she wasn’t alone and she was going to be loved no matter what happened.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki