The Bottle by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


They were walking along the beach having fun on their Spring break. One of the guys saw a light. He walked over to it and saw that it was a bottle of some sort.

“Hey Joey look at this!” the young blonde boy said.
“What is it Justin?” he asked.
“I don’t know It looks like some champagne bottle or something,” he replied. Justin and Joey walked to Lance, Chris, and Jc
“Hey guys look at this it’s a bottle,” he said showing it to them.
“Where did you get it Justin?” Jc asked.
“I found it a long the beach. It almost blinded me yo,” Lance took it from Justin and started to open it.
“Dude! What are you doing?” Chris asked.
“There is a note in it and I want to know what it says,” all the guys huddled around Lance as they waited for the bottled to be opened. When he finally got it opened he read it to himself.
“Come on what does it say?” Justin asked.


Dear to who ever reads this


It is January 4th the year 1980 and if this gets to anyone in time I am stranded on a deserted island. I don’t know where I am at and I am probably sure that doesn’t help you much. My plane went down. PLEASE COME AND FIND ME!!!!


Sincerely,
Baylee Thomas


"Whoa! Sucks to be him!” Chris exclaimed.
“Yes you’re telling me”
“I wonder if he’s still there?”
“Justin it’s been 23 years I don’t think so,” Jc said.
“It was just an idea jeez chill out dawg!”
The guys took this bottle and saved it so they could remember their Spring break of 2003.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki