Believe by LilStephy88


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Audrey stared at the man that was gripping her arm. This was it, she’d been homeless for only one day and already she was off to a new home in a jail cell. Well, it was fun while it lasted she supposed. The man dragged her onto the bus and threw her onto a red plush couch, and Megan seconds later joined her, smiling smugly and putting her feet up on a matching red stool.

“You both know you will be punished for this.” One of the men said, glaring at them. He was wearing an all black outfit accenting his towering figure.

“Stay put while I go call this in. Mark,” He said, turning to the other man, “Make sure they don’t do anything.”

He then went into a room that Audrey figure led to the back of the bus, and the one named Mark went and stood in front of the exit of the bus.

“Nice...very nice.” Megan finally spoke, looking around.

“Nice? Are you crazy! We are so busted!” Audrey sighed, putting her head in her hands.

“Look at this place! We trashed the right bus tonight!” Megan smiled.

Audrey looked around. They were in a sort of kitchen/sitting room. The furniture was all a plush deep red color and there was a table to the left with a small booth, for eating, around it. In front of where she was sitting there was a sink, a refrigerator, and a small stove, that was only half the size of a real one. At the far left there was the door in which the man had disappeared. After seeing how nice this was, Audrey began feeling slightly bad about ruining the outside. Megan stood up and began looking around the room, Mark watching her every move. She began opening cupboards and drawers, picking up various things to inspect them. Audrey’s head shot towards the door as she heard it creak open, expecting the other man to emerge. Instead, two heads peeked around the door, their eyes landing on Audrey. Seeing that they had been spotted, the heads vanished and the door slammed shut.

“Ok, maybe there is some kind of lame ass comedy act on this bus.” Megan laughed.

Then the first man returned from the back room, and stood in front of the two girls.

“Ok, I’ve spoken to the bands manager about your punishment. Now, he says he won’t have us call the police to arrest you, because we feel there is something worse.”

“Worse than jail? Sure, well bring it on my man.” Megan sighed, plopping on the couch once again.

“You have to work for the band until you’ve made enough to replace this bus, with a new one.” He explained a smug smile on his face.

Megan busted out laughing and Audrey stared at her shocked.

“I have to tell you, you are in for ‘hell’ with these guys.” The man grinned, watching Megan laugh, knowing she had no idea.

Audrey ignored her and stood up facing the man, her face pale but relieved.

“Thank you so much for not calling the police, both of you. It means a lot.”

“Don’t thank them Aud.” Megan laughed, wiping her eyes. “They aren’t worth it.”

Mark rolled his eyes at Megan, and glanced toward the man whom they still didn’t know the name of.

“Shall we go get the band then?” Mark questioned.

“Sure.” The other replied.

Before they could even reach the door, 5 young men walked out into the room in a single file line, standing right in front of the girls. There was a silence that fell upon the room as they all avoided eye contact, not entirely sure what to say.

“I’m Justin.” One finally said.

“I’m Jc.”

“I’m Chris.”

“I’m Joey.”

“I’m Lance.”

“And we’re Nsync!” They all said in unison.

There was another awkward silence, shorter than the last due to the snorts of Megan. She began laughing hysterically, falling sideways onto Audrey’s shoulder. Audrey covered her mouth with her hand, biting her lip to keep from laughing.

“What?” Chris questioned, confused.

“And we’re Nsync!” Megan mocked, again laughing.

“Yea...” They all said together.

They both laughed harder.

“Stop doing that! It’s weird!” Audrey sniffed, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

The guys glared at the two girls. They figured at first they would get to know the girls and possibly be kind to them, but after this reaction, they decided that instead of being nice, they would make this job Hell.


Day 1

The next morning, Audrey woke up to the sun shining brightly in her face. She didn’t remember leaving the curtain to her bunk open, but ignored it as she went to rub the sleep out of her eyes, but her hands felt something soft and foamy. She pulled her hand back and opened her eyes seeing something like shaving cream on her finger tips. Her hands flew to her face where she felt more.

“Oh, my God! Ugh!” She screamed, leaping from the bunk and slamming her head on the top.

“Shit!” She mumbled, trudging to the bathroom to wipe off the mess that, no doubt about it, the boys had left. A few seconds after she walked into the bathroom, there was pound on the door.

“Open the door damn it, I gotta get this shit off my face and then I have to kill some sissy boys!” She heard Megan growl angrily.

Audrey emerged from the bathroom, going back to her bunk. She couldn’t exactly change her clothes, due to the fact that she only had one outfit. She heard the slight laughter coming from some of the bunks. She flared, her face turning red.

“I won’t hurt you, actually, I probably couldn’t, but I’d be afraid of Megan.” Audrey said sincerely.

The giggling came to a halt as bathroom door slammed open, rattling the windows.

“Told ya.” Audrey grinned.

“I’m going to kick some serious a-“

“Ah, girls, you’re awake.” One of the men from the night before smiled, entering the room. “The boys will want their breakfast soon.”

“So?” Megan cocked her eyebrow

A small bell was heard from one of the bunks.

“I’d like some scrambled eggs and sausage ladies.” They heard Chris demand.

“Get your own food.” Megan yelled, stamping into the backroom to watch TV.

“But...Megan...” Audrey sighed. She pulled out a small notebook that she had been keeping with her, and opened it up to a fresh sheet.

“Ok, guys, names and orders.” She sighed, pulling out a pen.

“Chris wants eggs and sausage.” He smiled, sticking his head out of the bunk.

“Lance wants just eggs.” She heard from one of the bunks above her.

“Joey wants eggs, sausage, cereal, orange juice, pancakes, and...”

Audrey stopped writing. “How about everything except pancakes?”

She heard Joey sigh. “Ok, but pancakes tomorrow.”

“Gotcha.”

“Jc wants the same as Chris.”

“How about you, all mighty Justin? Some huge order with impossible concoctions just for me?” She said in a fake sweet voice, staring at the bottom bunk on the left. There was a silence for a few minutes and she began thinking he was probably still asleep. She was about to turn around when she heard, “Cereal.”

“That’s it?” She replied shocked.

Silence.

“Ok...” Audrey said, and continued into the kitchen. She began to dig through the cupboards looking for everything she would need to make breakfast for the annoying little boys in the other room. “You want this served, or are you going to come out and get it?” She yelled.

“Served!” They shouted in return.

She continued making the breakfasts, silently muttering various things to herself about how she shouldn’t have to do this herself.

“Is it done yet?” Joey whined.

“Five more minutes!” She said, pulling out plates to put everything on. She pulled out some trays and set the plates on them, and then carried it into the bunk room where she was greeted by the five guys sitting in their bunks, curtains open.

“Ok here’s Jcs’, Chris’, and Joeys’. Be right back.” She disappeared to get the other two. “And here’s yours.” She handed Justin and Lance theirs. “So what does everyone want to drink?”

“Juice.” They all replied in unison, knowing it would annoy her.

Audrey cringed at them and before going to get their drinks, she glanced into the back where Megan was still lounging on the sofa watching TV.

“Ugh.” She sighed, walking out of the room.

The guys followed where she was looking and saw Megan.

“Isn’t she supposed to be doing this also?” Jc questioned to the other guys.

“Yea.” Joey replied, eating some eggs.

“I have a feeling that the girl bringing us food isn’t as rebelish and confident as the little bad ass out there.” Chris informed.

“Audrey.”

They all looked at Justin.

“What?” Lance asked.

“Her name is Audrey.” He said, eating some cereal.

“So?” Chris questioned. “Her name matters...why?”

Then Audrey returned drinks in hand. “Ok, here are your drinks.” She passed them out and then stood there watching them, a look of expectance on her face.

“That’s all for now.” Joey said.

“Oh...right.” She left the room and sat at the small table in front, pouring herself some cereal.

“Rest stop guys!” The bus driver yelled.

Audrey abandoned her cereal and quickly got off the bus, looking for a clock. When she finally spotted one, she was surprised to see it was only 11:00a.m. She saw Megan come in and disappear into the bathroom, and then saw the guys come in.

“Hey, Audrey.” Chris greeted, dragging her name out.

“Hi.” She replied hesitantly.

“We kinda wanted to know if you could get us some snacks, just some Oreo’s, a bag of Lay’s potato chips, and some Coke. We don’t want to stay in here too long.” Joey smiled.

“Ummm...Ok...” She said.

Chris handed her some money and then turned around to go to the bus. Audrey looked at the money suspiciously, and checked to make sure it wasn’t fake. Realizing it was real, Audrey began to think maybe this whole thing wouldn’t be too bad. She began to wonder down the isles, grabbing what they had requested, and then going to the register to pay. She saw there was some money left and decided to get herself something, when she heard Megan begin yelling from outside.

“Open the door you dipshits!”

“Oh, God...” Audrey grabbed the bag of stuff and ran outside. “What now?”

“Those little boy band babies locked the door, and there is no way to get into the bus.” She snapped.

“Oh...”

“Hey, ladies!” They heard Chris, looking up to see him from the top bunk window. “Seems the door is stuck, you’ll have to come in through here.” He smiled sweetly.

“I can’t believe this.” Audrey sighed.

“Give me a boost, I’m gonna beat their asses so bad they won’t be able to sit for weeks.” Megan growled.

Audrey set the bad down and folded her hands for Megan to stand on. Megan grabbed the edge of the window and pulled herself up.

“Ow!” Audrey heard. Then she heard a shrill scream.

“Megan? Are you ok?”

“I swear I’m going to hurt you all so bad!”

Audrey then heard more screams from the guys. “Great, now I’m stuck out here.” She looked around to see if there was anyone around that could let her in.

“Psst, girl.” She heard Lance from one of the windows.

“You haven’t gotten my name YET?” Audrey snapped.

“Do you want to get in or not?” He sighed.

“Yes...”

“Ok then, chill and hold on.” She watched as the bus rocked back and forth a few moments and then the door swung open. Audrey went over and walked in to silence.

“Where is everyone?”

The next thing she knew, she was knocked on to the floor from behind.

“Hi, Audrey.” Justin greeted from on top of her.

“Ow...”

“Shh...Stay down, she could be anywhere.”

“Hey guys, we’re going back on the road now.” The driver informed. “We’ll be at the hotel in about 3 hours, so occupy yourselves.”

Justin rolled off Audrey and crawled across the floor slowly peeking around the door. He then stood up.

“Ok, I think it’s safe.” He said.

“Right...” Audrey rolled her eyes. She handed him the stuff and went into the back room. On the couch sat the other four guys and in the corner sat Megan, tied to a chair.

“Now, why did you guys do that?” Audrey sighed.

“She was about to kill us!” Chris squeaked.

“They’re just babies Aud. I’d rather just stay like this and taunt them.” Megan said and glared at them evilly. Justin then came into the room, Oreo’s in hand.

“Movie time!”

“So you’re going to leave her there?”

“Yea...” They all said together.

“Don’t do that!” She cringed. “I’m not really up for a movie; does anyone have a CD player?”

Justin, now mesmerized with the TV, pointed to the table.

“CD’s?”

He pointed to his bunk.

“Thanks.”

She grabbed the CD player and went into the bunk room, grabbing Justin’s CD’s, and sitting on her bunk, careful not to hit her head. Looking around at the other guys bunks, she saw all the pictures taped to the walls, and couldn’t help but smile. Sure these guys were a pain, but she figured it was just to make her and Megan miserable, and they weren’t really like that. She picked up the CD case and browsed through the CD’s, eventually choosing one of the Nsync CD’s. She pulled out her notebook and opened it to a fresh page, and began to write various phrases that she might be able to use eventually in a novel she wanted to write. She began muttering a few things to herself, really getting into her plot when the curtain to her bunk was opened to reveal Joey.

“Hi.” He smiled.

Audrey pulled the headphones off, staring at him quizzically.

“Can I help you?”

“Actually, yes.” He pulled out a humungous squirt gun and pointed it at her.

Audrey scooted back, her eyes wide at the object before her.

“We want something to drink. Now, no objections or you’ll get squirted, and this water is freezing.” He demanded.

Audrey sighed, setting the CD player and notebook aside. She slowly got out of the bunk and began walking, jumping at the feeling of the nose of the squirt gun on her back.

“I’m going, ok!” She snapped.

“No snapping!” Joey pulled the trigger and Audrey squealed at the water streaming down her back.

“Ok!” She shivered as she stepped in front of the refrigerator. “What would you all like?”

“We all want coke, three ice cubes each.”

Audrey got out the bottle and then hastily opened the cupboards, muttering words under her breath when she saw Joey was gone.

“Hey, Joey! You have those drinks yet?” She heard Jc yell from the back.

Audrey stopped. Joey wasn’t in there, and he wasn’t in the kitchen with her. She quickly ran into the bunk room, spotting him on her bunk, reading her notebook. Now, Audrey wasn’t one to get angry, but the sight right before her made her feel a flaming anger inside.

“What...are...you...doing?” She spoke slowly through clenched teeth.

Joey looked up, at first grinning evilly, but seeing the flare in her eyes, the grin disappeared.

“I...uh...well you just left it here...” He stuttered.

“Put it down, now. I’ll get your damn drinks, I’ll serve your damn needs, but you stay out of that notebook, got it!” She said, so calmly it made Joey shudder.

Joey nodded, picking up his squirt gun and trudging to the back room. Audrey proceeded back to the kitchen where she shook with anger, putting the drinks on a tray for them. Taking a deep breath she walked into the room, and placed the drinks on a table. She was pretty much ignored by the eyes that were glued on the TV, except Megan who rolled her eyes at her. Audrey then went back into the bunk room. She took her place on the bunk and continued writing. This continued until she felt the bus come to a stop and the guys stampeded to the door. Audrey got up and went to the back room and untied Megan.

“Why do you listen to them, Aud?” Megan snapped.

“Because the sooner I get enough damn money to pay for a new shitty bus, the sooner I can get the Hell out of here!” She screamed. “You on other hand will be here for awhile if you keep acting like a bitch.”

“Look, I refuse to serve this group of dimwits. You can play servant Barbie, but I refuse.”

Megan stormed out of the bus and into the hotel. Audrey sighed and followed her. She stopped suddenly, stepping into the hotel.

“Holy...Shi...z.” Audrey caught herself. Her eyes widened at the hotel. The brightly lit lobby was lit by a gigantic chandelier. Far in front of her on the other side of the room there was a split stair case that went up the next floor, and then there was another that led to the second floor, but to get to the other’s Audrey saw there was an elevator to her right. In the middle there was a royal blue couch accompanied by two chairs of the same color. Between the chairs there was a glass table with pens and paper advertising the hotel. The carpet was an off white, the same color as the walls, and there were famous paintings on the walls, lining the stair case. To her left there was a secretaries’ desk, where one of the Nsync guards was standing. She saw Megan walking up to him, and heard her demand to know where her room was.

“You and the other girl will be sharing a room on the 7th floor, the guys will be just across the hall so they can reach you. They also took your key and said when you got up there they would give it to you.” He smiled.

“Right...” Megan sighed knowing this was a disaster, went over to the elevator and with Audrey behind her, punched the 7th floor button and they both waited in silence. When they arrived on the floor, the elevator door opened and they were greeted by five smiling faces.

“Damn...” Megan swore.

“Can we please just have our key guys?” Audrey begged.

“Sure.” Lance smiled, handing her the key card.

“What’s wrong with it?” Megan questioned.

“Nothing.” Chris smiled and motioned for the rest of the guys as they walked away.

“You don’t buy that do you?” Megan asked her.

“Not really, but what can we do?”

Audrey walked down the hallway, glancing at the room numbers, finally stopping at one. She placed the key in the slot and pushed open the door, only to be engulfed in ice cold water. Audrey screamed as the water cascaded over her. Her teeth clenched, and she turned around to look at Megan who stood looking at her, hands on hips, and eyebrows up. Audrey grabbed her by the arm and dragged her inside, kicked the door shut and locking it.

“Ok, enough of this petty shit, it’s time for payback.” Audrey snapped, an angry glint in her eye.

“Yes!” Megan smiled evilly.

*******************************************************************************
So what do you think?! R/R!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki