Believe by LilStephy88


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The girls are sitting in the hotel room assigned to them. Megan's trying to jump on one of the beds, but the springs don't seem respond to her bouncing. Audrey emerges from the bathroom, as dry as she can be from the water incident earlier. She had gone in the bathroom, spotting a hair dryer, and doing her best to dry her clothes.

"Ya know, with all this other fancy shit you'd think the beds would actually bounce." Megan complained, continuing to bounce as if it would respond differently then the first twenty times.

"Yea, whatever, they probably made sure we got the worst room. The 'boys' are probably sitting on their cushy beds and playing with their expensive electronic toys." Audrey muttered, playing with a part of her shirt that was still wet.

"So, what are we gonna do to them? It has to be some kick ass stuff." Megan said, turning to Audrey where she had taken a seat on the other bed.

"Hmm...Well first off, you're right these beds suck...and as for getting them back I think we should start off small, and then end with a bang, something that makes a statement." Audrey explained.

"Well said. I can do the big 'bang' so to speak, and you can do the small stuff." Megan said.

"No, I want to do the big prank, I have an awesome idea. I need a little more time to think about it and plan it all out, but when I explain it to you tonight, you'll love me." She grinned evilly.

"Fine, it better be nothing a beginner would do, think like a pro." Megan sighed.

"Well, let's go over what we got, I found a copy of the guys’ schedule lying on the table of the bus, so we can use this to plan around their 'events'." She smiled, rubbing her hands together.

"Great, let's get started." Megan smiled.

*Down the Hall*

"Can you believe they booked us all separate rooms?" Chris yelled from five rooms down to Joey.

The guys were all unpacking some of their things, and they all had the connecter doors open to their rooms.

"Nope!" Joey yelled.

"Why don't you guys just walk down to the others room?" Jc questioned. "That way we wouldn't have to hear you yell back and forth, it's annoying."

"Now why would they do that?" Lance laughed. "That would actually make sense."

"I think they're making fun of us, Chris." Joey yelled.

"No, really? I couldn't tell." Chris rolled his eyes.

"You know, it's been really quiet lately..." Joey said, sitting on his bed, and trying to jump up and down.

"Are you referring to the two girls?" Justin spoke, sitting on his bed also.

"Yeah, so you think they're planning something?" Chris replied.

"I doubt it; I bet they're trying to avoid us as much as possible. We haven't been the nicest people in the world." Jc said, leaning against the door frame.

"But they are supposed to serve us, not avoid us. Plus, torturing them is fun." Joey smiled.

"I agree with Jc. We didn't want to come off as assholes." Lance sighed. "I think we should apologize, possibly get to know them, and even get their names..."

Chris and Joey sighed, looking at each other, probably thinking the same things in their heads.

"Fine..." Chris finally said, sighing. "But not till tomorrow. Come on, Joey, let's go see what trouble we can get in.

Joey nodded, and then walked through everyone’s room to get to Chris', while the others shook their heads, wondering why he just didn't go over there in the first place. Chris opened the door to leave, and was greeted by Audrey and Megan.

"Can we help you ladies?" Joey smiled, flirting.

"No." Megan coughed, rolling her eyes.

"Ahem, actually, why my dear friend Megan is trying to say is that we were wondering if you wanted to go to the pool and go swimming with us. Isn't that right, Megan?" Audrey smiled sweetly. Megan nodded, throwing on an extremely forced smile.

"Ummm..." Chris said, staring at them skeptically. "What do you think guys?"

"Sure." Justin shrugged.

"Great, well, come along, Megan." Audrey smiled, shoving Megan aside. "We'll meet you down there."

They continued walking back to the room, and when they arrived, they hurried inside, slamming the door behind them.

"That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life." Megan said, the forced smile vanishing from her face.

"Well, the invitation is over, let's get ready!"

**In the pool room**

The guys arrived in the pool room about 15 minutes later. Looking around, they realized the girls weren't there yet, and decided to just put their things on one of the chairs and just lounge until they came. The pool room was just as nice as the rest of the hotel. Glass windows surrounded the entire room, and there were lounging chairs closest to the pool, and the tables to eat at were farther away.

"I bet you they'll stand us up!" Joey said to Chris.

"Probably, but who cares." Chris shrugged, putting his towel and shoes by the chairs and jumping into the pool. Joey followed, along with everyone else.

"Hi, guys!" Audrey smiled, walking into the pool room.

"Hi, ummm..." Chris dragged on, trying to remember her name.

"Her name is Audrey you-" Megan stopped, getting a look from Audrey. "You...you.....umm...Yea..."

Audrey went and sat next to a young girl who had been watching the guys in the pool. She began chatting with her, handing her some things which she smiled at, and put under her towel. Audrey then got up, smiling.

"Would you guys like somethin to drink?" She questioned.

They looked at her skeptically, and then glanced at Megan, who was trying her hardest to smile.

"Sure..." Jc replied. "Coke for all of us would be fine."

"Great, be right back." She disappeared, leaving Megan feeling awkward with everyone staring at her.

"So...ummm" She sighed, trying to be civil.

The guys continued what they were doing, ignoring her as if she were never there. She let out a breath of relief, walking over to the small diving board and taking a seat to dangle her feet in the water. Lance swam over to her and she hesitantly glanced at him.

"Yes?" She greeted.

"Could you please remind me of your name again? I can't seem to place it." He questioned.

Her face turned red with anger, but she threw her smile on.

"Megan." She said through clenched teeth.

"Megan, that’s right. So, how are you enjoying your stay with us so far?" He asked nonchalantly, not noticing her attitude.

"Just great. I've never had a more exciting time in my life." She mumbled, praying Audrey would return quicker.

"Ok everyone, I'm back." Audrey greeted, juggling 5 drinks. Megan found this a perfect opportunity to get away from Lance and his annoying questions.

"Let me help you with those." Megan volunteered, taking a few and placing them on the table.

"Okay, you can do it now." Audrey whispered, winking at the girl next to them.

"Finally!" She grinned, walking back over to the diving board. Getting on it and jumping up and down, she saw the guys move out of the way. "Here it goes..." She did a cannon ball into the water.

"Dang!" Justin yelled, spitting out water.

The girl Audrey had talked to quickly super glued the glasses to the table and put some stuff in the guy’s shoes, then returned to her lounge chair, never being noticed. Audrey sat next to her, watching Megan attack the guys in the water. A few minutes later Audrey checked around the glasses, feeling the glue had hardened, and walked over to the pool edge.

"Want a mint guys?" She questioned, bending down and holding out her hand.

"Sure." They all said together.

Audrey cringed, but kept on a smile.

"What kind are they?" Chris asked, taking one and inspecting it carefully.

"Cinnamon." She replied, as each of them took one. She stood back up and watched them pop them into their mouths.

"Yum, these are really-" Chris began, and then stopped. Their eyes bugled out and the faces turned red.

"Hot! Hot!" Joey screamed, scrambling out of the pool and running to the drinks. He went to pick one up, but it wouldn't come off. The others tried furiously to get their glasses off, but they were stuck too. Chris bent down and began lapping his up with his tongue, Megan and Audrey laughing behind them.

"Oops, looks like I accidentally grabbed some of those spicy candies that we accidentally dropped in hot sauce and sprinkled with chili pepper before we left." Audrey smiled shrugging.

"Oh, well, that's just too bad...we're truly sorry guys." Megan smiled also, patting Lances back as he bent down to drink from his glass that he failed to get from the table.

"Our work here is done. Like Megan said, we're truly sorry." Audrey apologized, following Megan out of the pool room.

"I think that went well, what do you think?" Megan asked.

"Excellent."

"Let's get ready for plan B."

**Back in the Pool Room**

"Be nice to them, Jc says..." Chris mumbled, his tongue sizzled and steaming.

"Get to know them, Lance says." Joey muttered, plopping in a lounge chair.

"How were we supposed to know that they would retaliate?" Lance said, trying to defend himself.

"You have to admit," Justin began, still trying to pull a glass from the table, "That was pretty good.

"That was nothing!" Chris said. "Nothing compared to what we're capable of!"

"What are we capable of?" Jc questioned, sitting next to Joey.

"I'm not sure...I just know it's more than that." He frowned.

"Well, let's go back upstairs and get ready for that television interview on Letterman tonight." Lance reminded them, picking up his towel and shoes. They all grabbed their things and began walking towards the door.

"Hey guys!" Justin shouted, pulling his foot out of this shoe.

"Ewww, J, what shit in there?" Joey laughed.

"It's not 'shit' Joey." He replied, face scrunched up. "It looks like...wet clay...you guys check your shoes."

"That's cruel, these are new shoes!" Jc sighed, finding an identical substance in his shoes.

"Looks like we're in for some hell ourselves, guys." Justin smirked. "Let's go get changed, but expect something where ever you go."

The guys went back to their rooms, scurrying around to get ready for their interview. Once seeing the clock they realized they had less time than they thought. It was about 10:15, and they had to be at the studio at 10:30.

"Come on Justin, no one cares about your hair!" Jc yelled, banging on the bathroom door.

"I care about it! Five more minutes!" He begged.

"But we only have like..." Lance paused to look at his watch, "Three minutes."

Justin then emerged, curls tamed by a bandana.

"You needed an hour to do that?" Chris laughed.

"Don't make fun of the hair." Justin snapped.

"Fine, chill, come on we have to go."

They walked out of their rooms and went to the elevators, pushing the button for the lobby.

"Oh boys!"

Their eyes widened and they slowly turned around to see Audrey and Megan standing a few feet away with giant squirt guns.

"Girls, I know you're on this bitchin revenge, but we have an interview on national television in about an hour. We have two minutes to get there."

They lowered the squirt guns.

"Hmm...Megan they have an interview."

"Yes, Audrey, on national television."

Justin turned to look at the elevator that didn't seem to be coming.

"Two minutes, Megan." Audrey sighed.

"Looks like we don't have as long then." Megan sighed dramatically.

"Darn, oh well, looks like we'll have to jam our fun into two minutes."

"Shit..." Chris mumbled, beginning to run down the hallway, the rest following.

"Time for our nightly run." Megan chuckled, as she and Audrey began to run after the guys, squirting at them every chance they got. They then split down the two stair cases, Audrey going after Jc and Lance, Megan going after Justin, Chris, and Joey.

"Guys!"

Everyone froze, including the girls. Fear came on their faces and they shoved the water guns into one of the guys’ hands. Jc looked startled, Chris the same, at the now present evidence in their hands. Johnny Wright stood in front of them, anger on his face.

"What have I told you about fooling around before you have somewhere important to go!"

"But-" Chris began.

"Not 'buts'! I suppose the stylists will just have to deal with you when we get there. Go to the bus, we're already late." He demanded.

They all sent evil glares to the girls who had been standing behind them, smiling sweetly the whole time. They trudged outside, Johnny shaking his head in disappointment at them. He then spotted the girls.

"Ah, you must be the girls who decided to use the bus as a graffiti wall."

"Ummm..." Audrey stuttered, unsure of what to say. Megan just stood there, hands on her hips, not saying anything.

"Enjoying your stay so far?" He questioned.

"I've heard that twice today, I'm starting to wonder if this is being mistaken for some kind of cruise." Megan rolled her eyes.

"Does it feel like a cruise?" He asked.

"Absolutely...not." She rolled her eyes again.

"Ahem, I just want to say we had nothing to do with that little water incident. We were coming out of our rooms to get something to drink and they were running up and down the hallway squirting each other." Audrey explained. "I can't believe how immature they have been acting."

"Well they can be that way sometimes." Johnny sighed. "I suppose I have to go now, but you girls don't seem too bad, you just made a bad choice. I think I can count on you to keep the boys in check."

Megan took this as a perfect chance to speak up.

"Oh, of course Mr. Wright. You can definitely count on us."

"Great, good bye girls!" He smiled waving and walking out to the bus.

As soon as he was out of ear shot, Audrey turned to Megan who was grinning as if she had won the lottery.

"I think I can count on you to keep them in check." Megan mocked laughing and turning around, going back to the elevator.

"This is turning out to be so easy." Audrey watched Johnny get on the bus. She then turned to follow Megan. She should probably get some sleep; they had a big night coming up.

The guys arrived back from Letterman about 2 and a half hours later.

"Go straight to bed guys, you have a concert tomorrow." Johnny demanded.

So they trudged up to their rooms, said their good byes and then entered, the girls watching from around the corner.

"How do you know when they're all asleep?" Audrey questioned.

"Give it a couple hours, and then we'll move in." Megan said, yawning slightly.

They sat in the hallway for the few hours, the rest of the people on the floor probably already sleeping.

"Can we please go now?" Audrey begged. "I can't feel my ass anymore."

Megan looked at the clock by the elevators and nodded. They quickly went to Chris' door.

"Umm...question...how to we get in?" Audrey asked, noticing they didn't have a card key.

"Oh, my dear Audrey, you under estimate me." Megan sighed, shipping out a room key.

"Whose is that?” Audrey asked.

"Chris'. I took it from him when Johnny was talking to them. Pick pocketing is sort of a past time." She grinned.

She put the key in, and quietly pushed the door open. She nodded to Audrey who then wondered to the bathroom, and placed the shampoo bottle in place of where Chris' once had been. Coming out she saw Megan struggling to get all his clothes into one of his suit cases. She grabbed a pile and Megan grabbed the suit case and then continued to do this through the other rooms without a problem until they got to Justin’s.

"Ya know," Megan whispered. "Them keeping these doors open makes it extremely easy on us."

Audrey nodded, heading to the bathroom replacing Justin’s five shampoos with five others. She then heard a crash from the other room and her eyes widened, and she was just about to run out of the bathroom but Megan shoved her back in.

"What did you do?!" Audrey whispered frantically.

"The idiot has so many pictures everywhere. I was getting that stuff from the drawers and one fall off." She whispered back.

They heard some rustling and then the door handle began to shake.

"Shit!" Megan mouthed sitting against the door so that it couldn't be opened.

"Damn door." They heard Justin mumble, half awake. The handle stopped shaking and there was the creak of the bed.

"15 minutes." Megan sighed, leaning against the door.

So Audrey sat down and began tracing the floor tiles with her finger. After a few minutes they didn't hear anything. Megan opened the door a crack.

"Okay, come on, grab the stuff and run." She bolted out of the bathroom, slung the bag over her shoulder, and sped out the door, Audrey following. They arrived in their room, Megan throwing the bag on the floor.

"That was close." She sighed, collapsing on the bed.

"Yeah, but we got it done." Megan sighed.

"So when's wake up call?" Audrey questioned.

"In a couple hours, I'm not tired though...you can sleep if you want."

"I guess I will, wake me up when it's time." Audrey smiled, and collapsed on the bed, falling asleep immediately.

A couple hours later Audrey was awoke by the shrill constant ringing of the telephone. She rolled over, slamming her hand on it and picking up the receiver.

"What?" She muttered.

"Wake up call!" Was yelled into her ear, startling her, and then the other line went dead.

"Common Audrey, our work shall begin." Megan, shook her, and then walked towards the door.

She scrambled out of the bed and followed Megan into the empty hallway. She went to Chris’ doorway, putting her ear to the door.

"Okay, I hear water, come on." She swiped the key through the lock and cautiously opened the door.

"The coast is clear...they all must be in the shower." Megan laughed. They went through all the rooms quickly, grabbing the clothes they missed, and then went back to their room, dumping them with the rest from last night. Megan grabbed some t-shirts, and Audrey went over to the window.

"Hey, Megan...I have an idea." She said.

Megan came over to the window, and saw all the screaming fans by the hotel door.

"Oh girl, this is gonna be great."

* * * * * * * * *


Justin woke up slowly, the wake up call stinging his ears. He got up out of bed, trudging in to the bathroom, the shower magnetizing. Shedding his clothing and throwing it out the door, he then stepped into the steaming water. He washed himself quickly, rubbing shampoo through his curls, thinking about possibly getting rid of them. He could shave them...or maybe just a trim. After standing there for about 10 minutes longer then he needed, he sped out and grabbed a towel. He yawned, and then went to see how his hair was going to be.

"AHHHHH!" He screamed at the sight of his hair. "Oh my God, no way!"

He wrapped himself in the towel and went into his room, Justin in time to hear a few more screams from the rooms around. He scavenged around the room looking for his clothes, but found nothing.

"They dye my hair...purple of all colors, and they steal my clothes, this has gone way too far!" He fumed.

"Hey guys!" He heard from the hallway.

Justin hesitantly opened the door and peeked through the crack to see Audrey and Megan standing in the hall smiling smugly.

"Give us our stuff!" Chris demanded from behind his door.

"You want these?" Megan taunted, holding up some clothes.

"Yes!" They all replied together.

"Well, come and get them then." Audrey smiled, slowly turning around. They began walking casually, glancing behind them. The guys shared a look, and then began to chase them. Audrey stopped quickly and whipped out a camera, taking a picture.

"Ya know guys; purple is really your color." She giggled, and then continued to follow Megan.

"I can't believe this." Jc panted, clutching onto his towel as he ran.

"This is worse than everything we did to them...combined and multiplied by 10..." Lance mumbled.

"Come on guys, stop lagging or we'll never get out clothes!" Chris shouted.

They continued chasing them up flights of stairs, and then down them again. They were finally in the lobby on the first floor and were thinking about stopping when they spotted the girls standing by a room, leaning against the door frame.

"Here ya go guys," Audrey sighed, "We agreed to give up your clothes."

Megan angrily threw the bundle into the room.

"Jeez Audrey, you always have to give up so easily." Megan sighed, watching the guys run into the room. Audrey kicked the door closed and locked it.

"Oops, look what I did Megan."

"Uh guys..."

There was then shrill screams coming from the room.

"Oh sh-"

"Hey open the door!" Lance screamed.

"Jeez Audrey, look what you did." Megan sighed playfully and loudly, putting her hands on her hips. "Locked the poor boys in a room with 20 screaming fans."

"I know...what a bad girl I am." Audrey replied.

"Okay we get it! Just please get us out of here!" Joey screamed.

"We surrender!" Justin yelled.

"Score!" Audrey laughed, high fiving Megan.

"I'm kinda hungry, you up for some breakfast?" Megan questioned.

"Sure." Audrey agreed as they began walking away.

"Hey, umm Ben?" Megan stopped at one of the guys body guards. "The guys seem to have gotten themselves in some trouble down in the room at the end of the hall.

"Ugh." He sighed frustrated. He walked away, the sound of giggles echoing down the hall.

Ben opened the door to the room, the guys scrambling out as fast as possible, clutching their towels so hard their hands were white. He shook his head at them and then walked away.

"That...was harsh." Chris breathed deep.

"Do we attempt to get them back?" Joey questioned.

"No!" Jc replied. "This has to stop. We have a radio show in an hour, after that, we make peace, understood?"

Everyone nodded and then went upstairs to try and get the dye out of their hair.

"Hey guys?" Chris yelled from his room, moments later. "Where exactly are my clothes?"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki