Believe by LilStephy88


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Her eyes shimmered, watching the crystal waters
Play back and forth in the wind.
The ripples danced in a synchronized manner,
One after the other, as if chasing each other.
She skimmed her finger tips over the wetness,
Watching the fish chase them.
She looked over and smiled,
He was watching her,
She knew it, and for once,
She was-

::knock::

"NO! DAMMIT, IT’S GONE!" Audrey yelled, throwing her pen at the door. "Don't come in, I'll have to kill you!"

The door opened slowly, revealing five pairs of frightened eyes.

"Now, seeing it's you, I won't feel guilt." She breathed through her teeth.

"Well," Jc cleared his throat. "Before you chop us into tiny pieces, we wanted to apologize for being assholes to you and Megan. It was childish of us, and we're sorry."

The rest nodded, and an awkward silence overcame the room. Audrey played with the blanket of her bed, glancing over to where her pen had landed. She thought about getting it, maybe it would be weird to do that right now...or maybe not...she could always get it later...

"Are you going to say anything?" Chris questioned.

Audrey broke out of her thoughts of getting her pen and raised her gaze to look at them. Maybe they weren't that bad of people, they were just horrible at first impressions. She wondered if that was intentional. 'Hmmm do I give off a bad vibe? Maybe that’s Megan, she's not exactly a bundle of joy..."

"Hello! Earth to space out girl, we're trying to be nice and apologize, and you keep spacing out!" Joey snapped.

"Oh, right, sorry. Apologize, yeah whatever." She replied to them shrugging, and then deciding to get her pen. She walked over, noticing how they were carefully watching her. She smirked, noticing they were waiting in anticipation for her to bend over. She bent down, making sure her butt stuck out more than usual. Then, noticing their raised eyebrows, stood up immediately. "Did you really come to apologize, or to watch my ass?"

"There's nothing wrong with both." Justin grinned.

"Umm, excuse me, Audrey?" A young man poked his head in the door. "May I have a word with you in the hall please?"

Audrey nodded, and then looked at the guys. "Who's that?" She questioned.

"That's Mike, weird kid, he's part of the lighting for the tour, wonder what he wants with you...." Lance said, and then stopped, receiving a glare.

Audrey exited to the hallway, and observed the man in front of her. He was about 5'8 in height, sandy brown hair, green eyes, well built figure. She had never seen him before, but obviously he knew who she was.

"I wanted to ask you, well ummm first off, hi, I'm Mike." He smiled, showing off perfect white teeth.

Audrey smiled back. 'Perfect teeth, I wonder how he got them that nice...they must really be fixing braces for the better...'

"I wanted to ask you, would you like to go to dinner and a movie with me tomorrow night?" He asked nervously, staring at the ground.

The world did a weird stop thing, and Audrey squinted looking at him questionably. She didn't even know who this guy was, and he was asking her out on a date, weird.... This business does wonders to the brain; it must run in this career, people around here were odd.

"I don't even know you..." She blurted out. "Not in a bad way, so to speak, but ya know, I just learned your name like, two seconds ago."

"Well, yeah, I know." He said, though she doubted he hadn't even thought of that till now. Ha, too bad buddy, the rehearsed lines will have to wait. "This would be kind of a 'get to know you' thing. It's not like I'm looking for a girlfriend-I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just not good at commitment-I mean well uhhh-"

"Look, I got what you're saying. Just don't talk anymore; you're digging yourself into a hole. I suppose I'll take you up on this offer, but there are no promises of a second. I want you to pick me up at ummm lets say 7 tomorrow night. We don't have anything going, do we boys?" Audrey turned around to look at the guys, peeking from her room. Their eyes widened, they didn't know that she knew they were there. They slowly shook their heads and shut the door.

"You harvest them in there?" Mike laughed.

"Oh yes, I have about 50 boybanders in there right now, they really bring in the money when they do what their told." Audrey laughed, and then saw the look on Mikes face. "That was a joke..."

"Oh, ha-ha right I know." He stuttered. "So um, 7:00 tomorrow. I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Right, well, bye." She waved as he walked away. "What a nerd."

"Awww Audrey’s got a date with Mikey, how cute." Chris laughed hysterically.

"Good looking, but nothing in the upstairs...he was probably a football player." Audrey rolled her eyes. "And what are you all still doing here?"

"Ya know, that whole football player thing is a stereotype. 'Cause-"

"Joey shut up." Lance smacked him with the notebook he was holding.

"STOP NOW!" Audrey’s eyes on Lance, “Put it down."

Lance noticed he was holding the notebook that she usually had attached to her hip. Wide eyed at her reaction, he set it down carefully on the bed, her eyes flaming at his every move. 'Touchy touchy' he thought to himself.

"Thank you. Now everyone OUT!" She demanded, pointing to the door. Jc was the first to go, happily retreating from the room. Joey next, followed by Lance, who would never come near anything she owned ever again...not like she owned much. Audrey's eyes landed on Chris and Justin, still sitting on her bed, watching her. She hated it when people looked at her. "What?" She whined.

"I-we, were just thinking, you only have one outfit." Justin pointed out.

"Why THANK YOU captain obvious. What an observer you are Justin, you want a gold star for that? You know you could go into bird watching..."

"Shut up for a minute." Justin rolled his eyes. Audrey glared at him. "Chris and I want to take you shopping."

"You..." She pointed at Justin, “And you..." She pointed at Chris, "Want to take me shopping? Ah, no. Plus, I don't have any money." She cautiously sat on the bed opposite of them.

"That's the point of us taking YOU." Chris smirked, knowing there was no way they would let her out of this.

"I'm not getting out of this am I?" She sighed.

"Nope, now common." Chris walked out, leaving only Justin and Audrey.

"So what was gone?" Justin asked, stealing glances at her notebook.

"Huh?" She replied, oblivious to what he was talking about, standing up.

"When we knocked on the door, I quote "No Dammit, it's gone!", remember?" He reminded her.

"Oh, right, damn....anyway, it was a dream I had, I was writing it down. You came in and it evaporated. The details aren't there anymore." She sighed, and then followed Chris.

"Oh," Justin replied, watching her go. A bundle of mysteries that girl was. And he figured they could all be solved with just one glance in the notebook. However, he didn't feel like dieing anytime soon, so with one last look, he left the room, closing the door behind him. Meeting the scene of Chris carrying Audrey, threatening to throw her over the balcony of stairs, her screaming in response, Justin sighed, this was going to be a long day.

************************

"But I don't want to look like a stripper!" Audrey whined from inside the dressing room. Coming to the mall with Justin and Chris was a disaster from the moment she had whisked through the glass doors. Hell, she laid eyes on the size of this place, and sensed an extremely big problem.

"But your so perty!" Chris taunted from the hallway.

"I told you the leather bra was too much Chris..." Justin chuckled.

"I just want to see her in it. She's got the body." He grinned evilly. "You done in there sweetie?"

"I'm not wearing it. You can't make me. So go to hell Chris. And Justin you shut up to because I know you're laughing!" She screamed.

"I'll come in there if you want." Chris urged on.

"NO!" Audrey yelled, coming out with all the clothes on her arm. "How about we go with these two out fits, and Chris put this away."

Chris sadly took the bra, looking at it as if it had ruined his favorite holiday. Audrey turned away, leaving to put the things they weren't going to purchase back on the racks. Chris looked up, gaining eye contact with Justin, he smirked, taking the bra and strapping it to his head. He began skipping through the isles.

"Oh sweetie!!" he sung, searching for Audrey. People began staring at him, either rolling their eyes or laughing. He picked up a pink pillow on the way through an isle, singing, "I'm a hottie, giddy giddy up!"

Audrey finally came into view, her back still to him. He stood directly behind her, grinning from ear to ear. Anticipating her reaction when she turned around.

"You know Chris, trying to get people to wear such skanky things isn't polite. I mean do I really look like someone who would-" She stopped as she turned around, spotting him, bra strapped on his head, pillow clutched in his hands. She looked around, lips curled in. He tried to see what she was about to do, and then she cracked. Her laughter broke out through the store, causing even more stares to come their way. "C-Chris...oh my god...who the hell is your mother, and why did she ever let you out in public."

Justin then joined them, spotting Chris in his full ensemble. He chuckled lightly, used to his friends’ idiotic behavior. Though this was a little over the top than his usual, it was nice to see Audrey let loose. It was kind of like seeing her side that wasn't there when she was with Megan. She seemed to have the need to impress Megan, why he didn't know, but he just got a vibe.

"Ok, common Chris, take off your undergarments so we can get this stuff and leave before they kick us out." Audrey smiled, containing herself.

"Awww, but mommy I wanna play with the undies next." Chris whined.

"Go!" She pointed; following him to make sure that he put everything away. They purchased the clothes, getting death glares from the workers, and left as fast as they possibly could. So far they had gone to about 10 stores, and Chris and Justin seemed determined to buy Audrey a whole wardrobe, where she insisted on only a pair of jeans and a shirt or two.

"I think we're done guys, lets go get some ice cream and then go back to the hotel." Audrey said, her arms weighed down with bags.

"Ok, I suppose we've splurged enough." Justin shrugged, stopping at the ice cream window. They ordered, Chris making sure he got absolutely everything they had on one cone, with a side of M & M's. They sat down in a booth, eating in silence.

"You see that guy over there?" Chris pointed. Justin and Audrey nodded, the body guard they came with a few tables away, watching Chris carefully. "Looks like a jerk doesn't he?"

"Well, just because he looks that way doesn't mean he is..." Audrey pointed out.

Chris ignored her comment and opened his M & M's. He threw one at the guy, hitting him right in the back of the head. The man turned around immediately, looking for the culprit. Chris bent his head low, trying not to laugh.

"Chris, dude, stop, if he sees it's you we're going to get kicked out." Justin said laughing.

Chris continued to throw the candies at him, while Justin and Audrey argued over whether she and Megan were going to attend the concert tonight. A few moments later, a man dressed in a black suit came over to their table.

"Excuse me, we're going to have to ask you to leave. The gentleman over there says you were injuring him with the candies you were throwing. He says that if you don't leave immediately, he'll press charges for skull injuries." He said snottily.

They all sighed, looking blankly at Chris, who innocently slipped his candy bag in his pocket. They walked out of the mall in silence, the bodyguard behind them, shaking his head.

"See, I told you that guy was a jerk, I mean common now, skull injuries?" Chris grinned.

"Chris!" Justin and Audrey yelled.

************************************

"So..." Audrey approached Megan when then returned from the mall.

"Where were you?" Megan demanded, lying on the bed reading a magazine from the lobby.

"Well, Justin and Chris took me to the mall; it was a disaster and entertaining at the same time." Audrey laughed, throwing the bags on the floor.

"God, did you buy the whole damn mall?" She spat out, glancing at the pile.

"No, they just pointed out the obvious; I only had one pair of clothes. Granted that's ditto for you, you weren't around, so we just went." Audrey explained, deciding to not mention her, 'get together' she decided to call it, with Mike.

"Yeah, well, I had places to go." She shrugged, going back to the magazine.

"Oh, and ummm, Justin suggested we go to their concert tonight." Audrey said quickly, awaiting the reaction.

"You’re joking right?" Megan laughed, but then saw Audrey’s serious face. She couldn't be serious, not after the hell they went through. "You're not joking?"

"Nope, and I was thinking, let's be evil." Audrey grinned, holding up two front row tickets.

"Now you're speaking my style!"

***************************************

The girls entered the stadium, pockets filled with accessories they would need, and their hands holding signs that they'd rolled up tight so no one would see what they contained until the show began.

"God look at this shit, it’s disgusting." Megan muttered to Audrey as they walked passed girls doused in Nsync attire, most homemade.

"Yeah, but what can ya do?" Audrey shrugged. "Their gone, hopeless, helpless little souls."

They came to their seats, smack in the middle of the front row. The stage was huge, lights attached to metal bars that framed the walkways, and the screen.

"You think their faces will be as big as that screen?" Audrey questioned to Megan.

"I hope not..." Megan scrunched her face in disgust.

The stadium then went pitch black, and the screaming began. Audrey and Megan couldn't believe the horrid shrieks these girls were making. The stage lights went on, and the five guys appeared. To Audrey, this wasn't too bad, but as she stood up, elbows knocking into her sides as she waved irritably at Justin and Chris who noticed they were there, she wondered if it would have been better if she stayed at the hotel.

"Ok, do we do it now? They're all close to the stage!" Megan yelled over the screams.

"Ok, now!" Audrey yelled.

They held up their brightly colored, sparkling glitter signs. As the guys sang a song about God spending a little more time on someone, Audrey waved her sign back and forth with the sway of the crowd. Chris caught sight of her sign, and a huge smile entered his face, and a waver in his voice became noticeable.

SWEETIE CAN I HAVE YOUR BRA? Sparkled on Audrey’s, and she knew Chris wouldn't be able to help himself. And on Megan’s she sported a more dominant approach with an O-TOWN + BSB > NSYNC. They waved them back and forth, and as the other guys looked at Chris to see what was causing him to screw up the song, he slightly nodded to the two girls, and smirks formed on all their faces. Justin missed his notes trying to contain himself at Audrey’s, and the other guys at Megan’s sour look as she stood stiffly holding her sign amidst the obsessed fans. Once that song ended, the fans were still screaming, even though it was a terrible performance, the girls set down their signs and waited a little bit before their next move.

"When can we start this one?" Audrey questioned, handing Megan her bag of M & M's.

"Ummmm, last song." Megan sighed, sitting comfortable in her chair, ignoring the fact that everyone else was standing up. After another hour, they were both sitting in their chairs, bored out of their minds.

"Is this the last song?" Megan questioned, rotating the bag in her hands.

"I think so, they're saying 'bye bye bye' so that would usually be referred to as the end." Audrey shrugged.

"Excellent." She smiled, opening the bag of candy, and getting as close to the stage as possible. She began to cautiously pelt the candies at them, laughing at their clueless looks to see where it was coming from.

“Hey!” A girl next to Megan screamed. “What are you doing? You’re hurting my baby!”

“Bitch.” Megan muttered.

So she began to throw them at her instead. The guard that had escorted Audrey and the other two to the mall came over, yanking the two girls from the row and throwing them backstage in one of the rooms.

"I think we're in trouble." Audrey laughed.

"Yeah, probably, but I thought the concert when relatively well, what do you think?" Megan smirked.

"One of the best I've seen." Audrey replied, laughing.

"Girls..." Johnny Wright entered the room, a stern look on his face.

"Uh-oh...." Audrey muttered.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki