Simple Possibilities by Tennessee Lovers


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Guys it's great to have you back here. It's been a long time since we've seen you!" Mark said happily into the microphone, once again introducing *NSYNC on his radio show in Miami, "You guys just released your new single 'Inside Out' off your new album 'Stay' which is set for release this November. How do you feel?" He said smiling at the five sitting across from him.

"Oh, man we feel great." Chris smiled broadly, "It's feels great to be back together after the 'eight month' hiatus," He laughed, gesturing with his hands, "And then of course it feels great putting out this album."

"Have you grown musically, or been influenced more musically even though you have put out 4 albums before this?"

"I think whether you put out one album or seven, your always going to find yourself being influenced musically by other artists whether it be from past or present," Justin began, "I know when I set off to do Justified, I really found myself being more down the line being influenced musically by urban sounds and hip hop. But even our last record, Celebrity even took a major transition muscially for us when it was more dance music than you would have found on No Strings Attached."

"So what can we expect to hear on your new album?"

"Everything." Joey laughed, cutting in.

"It's a like whoa album." Chris followed, laughing, "Sorry JC, you can talk now."

"Thanks man." JC laughed, "This album is honestly the best work we have ever done. We laughed. We cried. This album is just our complete heart and soul. We combined everything we've been influenced by and cramed it all together. Of course we keep our sound, but there's dance on there, urban, rock, you name it, atleast one of the songs on that CD is some what affiliated with one genre of music."

"Now 'Stay' has a total of sixteen tracks which all of you wrote, not co-wrote. So seriously, this album is all you."

"Yeah, and I think that's why we took so much pride into coming back together and making this album. It was a great experience for us." Lance smiled.

"Well Lance thinks it was such a great experience because we all learned that he knows how to play one instrument." Joey retorted, eyeing the green-eyed southerner sitting next to him.

"And what instrument is that?" Mark laughed along.

"The spoons!" Chris screamed, "He would sit on his porch in Mississippi and practice on his knee. So you can hear some of Lance's spoonage on a hidden track on the new record."

"Actually, Lance and I play together. We get really down when Mississippi and Tennessee come together, dude. It's a mean spooning team." Justin laughed.

"It's so great to see you guys back together." Mark laughed at Justin's comment, "But, we're not the only ones that are happy that you guys have united after 2 and half years of an extended hiatus, but of course your fans are the more happy ones. I sware, our phone lines have been ringing off the hook for honestly four days straight since you released your single. And we have a few of them on the phones now wanting to ask a couple questions for you, ok?"

"Sure! Ask away!" Chris yelled into the microphone.

"Ok first caller, hey! Your live on the air with *NSYNC!" Mark said cheerfully in the microphone waiting for the prepubesent scream to come blaring through his headphones.

"Hi guys!" A female voice perked up through the speakers in the studio.

"Hey." All the guys said in unison awaiting the question from the young girl.

"First, quickly I just wanna say that I love you guys so much and I missed you like crazy!" She giggled, causing the guys to laugh.

"Aww, thank you sweetheart, that means a lot." Chris answered for the guys, smiling against the microphone.

"Ok, I just wanna know when you guys will be touring again."

"We actually are going to be going on another huge tour the beginning of next year," Lance started, "We already started talking with our production manager about the tour, so you'll probably get the whole scoop toward the release of the album."

"That's so awesome! Thank you guys! Bye! I love you!"

JC let out a whole-hearted laugh before waiting for the next caller to be taken, "Hey! Your the next caller on WPRZ! Your on live with *NSYNC!"

"Oh my God, shut up! I am?!" A shriek came from the other end of the line, "Oh my God! I love you guys!"

"We love you too!" Justin mocked her voice trying to stifle his laugh.

"Ok my question is, did you guys work with any new producers on your new album?"

"Well as a group, Brian McKnight came in to work on our big ballad on our new record." Justin answered, "I think that was a great experience for all of us to be working with him as a group."

"That's so awesome! Thanks guys!"

"Ok we have our last caller on the line, hello?"

"Hello?" The third and final girl that was one of the lucky callers to regale their love to the five men on the other end of her phone responded back.

"Hey! This is WPRZ and your on live with *NSYNC!"

"Hey guys!" She yelled happily.

"Hi!" The responded in unison, smiles briming all five of their faces. It had been so long since they were all together to hear their fans react to them as a group. And it was the one, if not the biggest thing that they missed about being together.

"What's your question for the guys?"

"Well I think it's pretty original," She let out a light giggle, "Are any of you single?"

Chris groaned before laughing, "Yes, I'll marry you."

"Man, you are so weird. Besides she doesn't wanna marry you, she wants to marry me," Justin cut in, "I'd marry you girl, but I'm taken."

"How long have you and Nichole been together Justin?" Mark asked, continuing the "*NSYNC relationship" conversation.

"About a year," Justin smiled, putting his thumbs up.

"So do we have any single guys in the group?"

"Yeah, us." Lance, JC, and Chris all slumped back in their chairs, "We're gonna be the next three amigos. Because, uh, we're single."

"No. We'll be the three *NSYNCos." Lance laughed at his own joke, the others silent.

"Ok Lance that had to be the stupidest thing you've ever said." Joey looking oddly at him before laughing along with the other guys.

"Thanks for calling!"

"Thanks! Bye guys! I love you!" The girl screamed, her huge smile obviously evident to everyone in the studio that she got to talk to *NSYNC.

"Well guys, as always we thank you for stopping by. The new album 'Stay' hits stores November 15th!" Mark yelled happily, all the members in the backround clapping for another success they knew they had at their fingertips.

**

Riley laughed again at the brunette that was inches from her ear, still edging her on about going out that night. Not even their first official day in Miami, and already all Taylor thought about was going to the hottest club, downing every hard liquor, and picking up guys. Finally getting their hotel room, Riley ran for the bed, falling dramatically on top of it, "Tay, I promise tomorrow we'll spend the entire day and night doing whatever you want. But I just wanna stay in tonight, I'm beat!" And it was obviously evident from the red tint in her cheeks that she was.

"You're no fun anymore. Come on Riley! We're in Miami!"

"Right! And we're here for a week!"

"But it's like a ritual for two 22 year olds that are in Miami to go out clubbing the first night they're there."

"Yeah well it's also for a ritual for one 22 year old that isn't used to Florida sun to bed down after spending a whole day in it."

"Fine, suit yourself. I'll just go find all the sexy Miami boys now, and leave none for you tomorrow."

"Ok, give them all my regards, and I hope I'm invited to the wedding."

"What are you gonna do up here all by yourself, Riley?"

"I'm gonna take a shower, and then I'll just go walk down by the pool, maybe get a quick drink at the bar, and come back here."

"Remind me the next time we go on a vacation why I invite you."

"Night Tay, love you too." Riley laughed, her voice muffled by the pillow her face was embedded in. She got up, headed into the shower and only one thing on her mind, sleep.

**

"Do you wanna spend a day on the beach tomorrow babe?" Nichole looked up at her boyfriend running a hand up and down his arm. It was kind of private time for the couple. Kind of. Everyone was out on the dance floor and Justin and Nichole decided to spend a few quiet minutes together in the back of the VIP area of the club.

"Sounds good to me, Nic." Justin smiled down at her, kissing the lips that he knew were awaiting to be kissed. Nichole wrapped her arms around Justin's neck, deepening the kiss and Justin finding his hand to her auburn hair. This is was the biggest thing he missed. Finding small places where he could be with her, where it was just them. Nothing else. He thanked God that she wasn't doing any current work at the moment, and Justin picked up on it that it was perfect for them to spend time together. Most of the promotions for the release of the new album was being done in Florida, starting with Miami, and then to Orlando. He would make right now a small vacation for the two, even if he was working.

"Then after that, how about dinner, and then we can go crazy tomorrow night." She giggled, her hazel eyes brightening, and perking up at full free day of them tomorrow.

"So in crazy, you mean some serious partying, huh?" Justin's blue eyes mischievous, just as his smile was.

"You know it..." Nichole winked up at him, "We can come here, or goto Crobar tomorrow. Your pick."

"I guess we can figure that out tomorrow." Justin smiled, kissing her again, "Hey baby, what do you say we get out of here? I'm getting tired. We did a lot of running around today."

"It's fine with me, you sure you're ready to go?" Nichole looked up at Justin, who hand immediately found hers.

Justin yawned, "Yeah, I'm more than sure." He laughed.

Mike drove the couple back to the Loews, walking them through the front, and into the front of the lobby, "Babe, I'll meet you up in the room ok? I just need to ask them something."

"Ok," Nichole smiled, pecking his lips before following Mike toward the elevators.

**

"That'll be $3.25, miss." The bartender looked at the blonde who put down the small Cosmopolitan she was drinking.

"Can you just charge it to my room?"

"Sure thing."

"It's room 4564, thanks!" Riley smiled, throwing her mess of wet blonde locks up in a high ponytail as she proceeded toward the elevators in the lobby. She reached into her short pocket for her room key and felt nothing, "You've got to be kidding me... come on." She groaned, dragging her feet to the lobby desk to ask for another key.

"Can I help you?" The man behind the desk asked.

"Yeah, I think I left my room key up in my room. Riley Chansky, room 4564."

The receptionist smiled back at her, "Here you go."

"Thanks," Riley smiled back, her feet ready to get her back to her room and into her bed, fast.

Right as she turned around her head met a t-shirt clad shoulder, and then light green eyes met a pair of dark blue ones, "Hey, I'm sorry. Are you ok?"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki