Simple Possibilities by Tennessee Lovers


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"It's ok baby, don't worry about it. It's better that you get all the photoshoots and all that stuff done now." Justin kissed her forehad and ran a hand through Nichole's brown hair. "Luke's an ******* for making you leave now because I want to keep you all to myself," he grabbed her fully in his arms and smiled, "but you've gotta do it, babe."

Nichole groaned again, dropping her suitcase and enveloping herself against her boyfriend's chest, "I just wanted to spend this time with you, Justin."

Justin smirked kissing her lips that stuck out in a pout, rocking her back and forth, "I know Nic, I know. But also think, I'm busy too. By the time we'd get to Orlando, I'd barely be able to see you."

Nichole nodded reality setting in. She didn't like goodbyes when she had been spending quality time with Justin. She wanted to curl up in bed with him locked in his arms then being locked in a studio going blind, "I know. Ok, I'll call you when I get to L.A. I'm there for two days and then I'm flying to New York."

"Ok, baby. Have a safe trip. I love you." Justin smiled, pressing a kiss to her lips before she left their hotel room.

"I love you too, J. Bye."

**

Riley looked up at Taylor who emerged from the bathroom dressed and ready to go out. Riley tossed the remote to the other side of her bed and furrowed her eyebrows, "Wait, where are you going? We're we supposed to go out?" Riley let out a small laugh looking down at her body that was clad in a bathrobe.

"No, but I am." Taylor smiled, "Last night at Nikki Beach I met a guy and he called me this morning and invited me to lunch."

"Tay, are you sure that's safe?"

"Riley, he invited me to lunch." Taylor laughed at her, picking up her purse.

"Tay, it's not funny," Riley sat up, "You never know. The last thing I need to see is your body frozen in a morgue with a tag attached to your toe."

Taylor errupted in laughter and tossed her brown hair in a ponytail, "You're psycho. I'm going drama queen."

"Fine. Ok."

"Ry, we're here for two more days. Go out... maybe go search for Mr. Timberlake." She smiled and left the room with a wink.

**

"J, you have realized that you haven't stopped talking about this girl, right?" JC looked at his friend taking another bite of his cheeseburger.

"What? Dude, I'm just saying." Justin rolled his eyes dramatically tossing a french fry in his mouth noticing all 4 pairs of eyes were on him.

"Well you've been saying for the past half hour." Joey laughed.

"What's so special about this Riley girl anyway, J?" Chris leaned back in his chair, studying Justin's face for answers that he knew he was hiding.

Justin finally leaned back looking at the floor, hiding and denying the smile that came to his lips thinking about her, "I really...I just don't know man," Justin shrugged his shoulders, his smile curling on the sides, "she's just so geniune and real."

Chris was now smiling to himself at his friend. He didn't know if he was the only one noticing it, but Chris knew something was going on. Justin would always let out things to Chris whether he meant to or not, "And you don't feel that with Nichole?"

"I guess when we first met, maybe. But...I don't know, this feels different." Justin sank back in the chair, "Riley and I have so much in common, and I guess that's why we clicked so well right away. I mean, come on guys, I've barely known the girl a week and I already feel like I've known her for years."

"Yeah, at the video shoot you were smiling like you just saw Halle Berry topless."

Justin shook his head and laughed, "That's the other thing. When she smiles, I can't help but smile more." He felt his cheeks getting red, and he buried his head in his hands letting out a groan, "What the hell is going on?"

"You've got it so bad, J." Joey laughed, patting his shoulder.

"Ugh, shut up." Justin groaned again, "You know what, I don't even know what I'm saying? I think I'm going crazy. I have a girlfriend who I love with all my heart. Riley and I aren't even officially friends yet. ****, I've known the girl what, 5 days? I'll see you guys later, I'm gonna go back to the hotel and relax."

**

"Matt, why the hell are you even calling?" Riley gripped her cell angrily walking through the lobby of the hotel. She huffed finding a seat on a bench out on the terrace by the pool.

"I think we need to get back together, baby."

"Don't call me baby! And you can forget about the getting back together part."

"Riley, why?! I miss you!"

"Yeah, well you didn't seem to miss me that much when I found you and that girl hooking up in my car!" Riley screamed, trying hard to fight back the tears that were burning her green eyes. She was caught up in anger not to notice that Justin was behind her. She got up gripping her cell phone tight again.

"You know that was mistake."

"A mistake? Bullshit. Matt, I'm hanging up and I don't want you to ever call me again. We're over. We've been over." Riley hung up her cell phone abruptly, stamping a foot on the ground hard in anger, a tear escaping her eye.

"Ry, you ok?" Justin came up behind her, tapping her shoulder.

Riley turned around quickly, wiping her eyes in the process, "Yeah," she pressed a small smile at him.

"You lie like a rug." Justin smiled causing Riley to let a small giggle, "Come on, let's take a walk." Justin opened his arm for her, "I don't bite you know..."

Riley smiled wiping her eye again and meshing herself into his side, the two walking down the terrace toward the beach.

"So I'm guessing that was the ex." Justin looked down at her and then out into the water.

"Yeah, and the worst." Riley put her head down, then looking out into the water where Justin's gaze was. "I was with him for two years. And on the night of our two year anniversary I saw him hooking up with this girl in my car. Talk about a slap in the face, right?" Riley shook her head, "And then after that, he followed me everywhere. He'd show up at my work or anywhere I was begging me to forgive him."

"Never did, huh?"

"No, and I don't think I ever will. It hurt too bad, and it still does sometimes."

"I'm so sorry Riley, I really am."

"It's not fault, but thanks." Riley caught his eyes and smiled, "And that phone call really makes me just want to go back home now. I love it here, but I really want to go back home."

Justin laughed, "I don't blame you. I want to go home too." He smiled down at her. He watched her for a few seconds during the midst of the silence. Her blonde tendrils blowing behind her, her green eyes that slightly squinted from the wind and studying the aspects of her face.

"So," Riley began, breaking the silence and breaking Justin out of his daze, "When will you guys be touring again?" She looked up at him

"Hopefully the beginning of next year." Justin smiled.

"Maybe you guys will go to Saratoga. It's about a half hour from Lake George."

"Most likely. We hit a lot of spots in New York."

"If you guys do, maybe we could get together or something..." Riley started.

Before she could finish Justin interrupted, "I'd like that." he finished with a smile down at her placing his hand to her lower back.

"Me too." Riley smiled, both their gazes turning again back out to the water.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki