Baby Riot by radcliffe bass


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2


Julia placed the key on the knob and was not surprised to find out that it’s not locked. She opened the door and saw Lance sleeping on the sofa, he was obviously waiting for her to arrive. She smiled in spite of her irritation. Though it’s been two months since she moved in at his apartment, Lance still waits for her whenever he’s home, no matter how late it is, even if he has just arrived from a tour, which lasts for probably a week or so.

She walked towards him, he’s still in his business clothes, which means he went straight to a board meeting at FreeLance Inc., right after an *NSYNC concert. ‘My poor baby, I bet Jace tried to stop you from going, naturally, he’s like the Daddy of the group.’ She smiled fondly at the idea, she loves her brother so much and admires him and his concern for his co-workers, particularly Lance, his workaholic bestfriend. ‘I miss you Jace.’

Lance shifted a bit, at this new position, he was actually facing Julia. Ever the naughty baby girl, Julia smothered Lance’s face with light butterfly kisses, trying to wake him up, before finally kissing him on the lips, she started to pull back when Lance kissed back, telling her that he’s already awake, but Lance gently but firmly pulled her back.

He finally broke the kiss when they were both out of breath.

“Pervert,” Julia stuck out her tongue.

“You like it,” Lance laughed. “If that’s the kind of alarm clock I have on tour then I’d surely won’t mind being awakened even at this ungodly hour.”

“You wish!” She grinned, “Have you eaten?”

“No, I was waiting for you, besides I was so tired I didn’t realize that I’d already slept.”

“That’s your fault, you didn’t listen to Jace.”

“Yeah, you miss him don’t you?”

Julia nodded. Joshua Scott Chasez, (JC to the guys and Jace to her), is her only brother. They’re as close as two siblings can be and she misses him so much. Aside from taking care of the business side of being a member of the hottest pop group in the whole world, *NSYNC, he’s also one of it’s lead singer, alongside Justin Randall Timberlake. Plays Daddy to the group 24/7, eventhough the other two members, Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick or Chris, and Joseph Anthony Fatone or Joey, are considerably at the same age group as he is. He even acts more mature than Chris, who acts more like Justin (the youngest member of the group), eventhough he happens to be the oldest. Sometimes, Lance acts more mature than Chris. Come to think of it, everyone acts more mature than Chris. ‘Gosh, it must be unnerving being a member of *NSYNC, even for Lance, how can he stand it?’

“What are you thinkin’ Li?”

Julia smiled, she loves hearing Lance call her that, Li, his nickname for her. “Nothing.”

“You sure? Do you feel well?” Lance felt her forehead.

“I’m fine J,” she assured him, using her nickname for him. Lance rewarded that longed for gesture with a smile, a smile meant only for her.

“Okay,” he replied. “Hey, I grabbed some ice cream and Chinese take-out for dinner, want to join me?”

“No thanks, I kinda feel tired.”

“Long day?”

Julia nodded. “There’s this really demanding new client whose taste I can’t quite comprehend, she just drives me and Casey nuts!” She whined like a child. “But I’ll get used to it.” She added quickly when she saw Lance frown.

“Li, I think we need to talk.”

‘Oh-oh, not again.’ She doesn’t want to hear this, ‘I’m sure he’ll ask me to take a vacation.’

“Why don’t you take a vacation? I mean just for a while, at least until the baby’s born.”

See? “But J, five months is too long a vacation for a rising photographer!” She complained. ‘But enough to erase me from the photojournalism world, permanently.’

“Actually, six months is what I have in mind. Ouch!” Lance rubbed his left shoulder. “That hurts you know!”

“Oh really? Want me to try it again?” Julia said, preparing to pinch him again.

“No thank you, I’ve already had enough,” he retorted. “But seriously, you’re already four months pregnant, according to the doctor, the first six months is the most critical stage in the gestation cycle. What if something happens to you?”

“J, nothing happened and nothing will happen ok? I can take care of myself.”

“Li…”

“Besides, Casey’s with me.”

“But…”

“Please J, I’m almost there, don’t take it away, please…” Julia pleaded, using the same words Lance used before.

“Oh alright, two more months and then, you take a leave, got it?”

“Loud and clear,” kissing him gently, “have I ever told you that you’re the sweetest, kindest and most handsome guy that I ever knew?”

“Nope, but you can show me.”

Julia stuck out her tongue. “Pervert!”

Lance laughed, sometimes Julia acts like her age that he loves so much. It eases the tension and stress he feels after a very tiring schedule and meeting. “Ha! You like it.”

“Maybe before, but not now,” Julia replied, grinning. “You said so yourself, I am in the most critical stage of pregnancy, so, any activity that involves exertion that might endanger the baby’s life is out of the question.”

Lance grinned, the cunning and brilliant way Julia uses every argument to her advantage never fails to amuse him. “If you say so, however I don’t think you would mind if I do this..” Lance leaned forward and kissed her before she could answer. Lance kissed her gently at first, then it became more passionate with every response from Julia.

Julia knows that she should not kiss back, but she can’t help it. She returned his kiss with an intensity that matches his. Only when she realized that he was starting to undress her did she finally break the kiss.

“I’m sorry,” Lance apologized, catching his breath, and silently scolding himself for losing control. Julia smiled as she stood up, “It’s ok, I’m sorry too, I should’ve known better than to tease you,” taking a step towards the kitchen.

“Where’re you going?”

“Kitchen, to prepare dinner,” she replied.

Lance stood up and stopped her from going further. “Know what? I don’t feel hungry anymore, why don’t we just rest, it looks like we both need it.”

She turned around to face him. “You sure?”

He nodded. “I’m sure, so relax and let me walk you to your room.”

’Your room?’ “Aren’t you gonna join me in bed?”

“Nope, I better stay here, for the baby’s sake.”

“Oh, I see,” she grinned. “If that’s the case, there’s no need for you to walk me there, just stay here and relax ok?” She tiptoed a bit and kissed him on the forehead. “Sleep tight.”

“You too,” hugging her gently before letting her go.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki