Secrets & Lies by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


CHAPTER 2

From that day on, Justin and you would become best friends. As much as you’ve tried to push back your emotional thoughts towards him, it became difficult to calm the urge to kiss him whenever he was around you.


Not to mention the times where you’d visit the lake at night and he’d take off his clothes and swim around in the nude without realizing his effect on you. You could feel the blush on your face and tried to think of anything else beside the way his body glistened in the moonlit night.


On a sunny day, as you two walk through the evergreen forest, he suddenly asks you the most indiscreet question.


“Do you like boys?”


“What?” you impulsively reply.


As of now, your blood pressure drops and a sudden fear envelops you.


“Do you like men?” he asks the question for the second time, this time enunciating the word ‘men’. His blue eyes search yours waiting for an honest answer. You feel like that you cannot continue to lie to him, to yourself.

Your most hidden secret is about to be unleashed from your soul.

You keep looking at your surroundings, as you are certain, that a crowd of people will appear all of the sudden and judge you for being… yourself.


“Yes.” You finally give in.


You lower your eyes, avoiding eye contact. You are expecting a disgust reaction from him but you just hear the words that come out of his mouth


“What about women? Surely you have had a sweetheart?” he inquires again. You look up at him, in confusion. His face reflects curiosity.


Sweetheart. You have women friends but you never been in love with a woman.

“Well hmm, not romantically.”


He just nods, absorbing the information.


“Please, promise me you won’t tell,” you practically beg to him. He is now a few inches from your face, his eyes never leave yours.


His hand caresses your cheek while he softly whispers into your ear.


“I won’t. That’s a promise.”


His hot breath in your ear is too much. He pulls back, while grinning.


“Come on,” he says, continuing to walk. You follow along, thinking about what just took place.

He is a desirable tormentor.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki