Secrets & Lies by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Note: I have re-written this chapter, to add more background on Justin's character. Hope you like it! 21/08/2005

CHAPTER 3

The carriage made a stop at the Timberlake’s state. His family had recently moved from the South to New York. The vibrant new city is the center of attention of the wealthy families.

Stepping down, you are assisted by the driver. He quickly bows to you and waits for directions.


“You may leave. I will walk back home.” You say, handing him a generous tip.

“Certainly, sir,” the elderly man replies back, he receives the money courteously, “Thank you, Mr. Bass. Have a good evening!” The reasons of your late visit doesn’t concern to him and he is aware that it will be kept secret.

Making your way to the front door, it opens before you have a chance to ring the bell. A young maiden greets you.

“Good evening, Monsieur” she says with a flair of European accent. “Monsieur Timberlake is waiting for you at the study room”

“Good evening. Thank you very much” you reply and enter the magnificent house. The maiden assists you in removing your top hat and coat. You search in your pockets for your card case and place the calling card inside the silver tray that the maiden holds for you. She nods and retires for the night.

Justin’s parents were away on business travel in Tennessee. His dad, George has several businesses in real estate, and his mother, Lynn is a designer and owns a few woman’s clothes shops.

“Justin, where are you?” you call out, sliding the door open.


”Come in. I want to show you something,” Justin says.


“Close the door,” Justin immediately lights up a table lamp by the studio. You stare at the book you are holding. “Thank you for coming in such short notice” he says, taking a seat by the fireplace and motioning you to join him.


“I want you to have this,” you announce, holding out the book to him.


“Oh, it’s your book of poems.” He says with a smile, taking it in his hands.


“Now it is yours. I wish you to have it as a token of my appreciation.” You add with sincerity, hoping he will feel the same, perhaps even more.


“Thank you, Lance.” Justin beams and walks towards you. He carefully leans even closer to you, cupping your face with his hands, as he inhales your warm breath. Your eyes stare into his blue eyes. Your slender arms wrap around his shoulders and you close your eyes.


The next thing you feel are his lips brushing slightly against you. This is getting to be far too much that you would have ever anticipated. Your blood is boiling with desire, dying to feel his soft lips.


Just as you think you are going to explode, he kisses your lips, occasionally nibbling on your lower lip. His tongue slowly slit his way through your long awaited mouth.

”Justin, what about the servants” you add, scared of being caught. Justin in the other hand, is thrilled by the unexpected.

“It’s quite alright, I gave them the night off” he says, planting kisses on your collarbone. “But if you want to be in a more private place, we can go to my room” he adds, sensing your uneasiness.

“Yes, please” you say and follow him upstairs. Somehow, you both manage to make it to his bedroom, stumbling onto the soft bed.

“Are you afraid?” Justin asks, concerned yet excited about this moment.


“Sort of, I’ve never really done this before.” You whisper for just him to hear, making you wonder if he has had any experience before.

“Neither have I. You don’t have to be afraid. We’ll go easy.” Justin confesses, building up the tension between you two. You desire so much to be with him, that your body aches for his touch. As you work up the courage to take the initiative, you do something quite unexpected.


“Shut up and kiss me,” you say to him, kissing his lips. He replies with a soft moan, making you hard.


Your hands roam on his back, his muscles contracting to your frantic touch.


Next thing, his hands travel south down to your breeches. His hands caress you in ways you have only dreamed of. Your hands do their share too, touching his back, and his lower region. He responds with a soft groan.


Turning you around, he explores places you never knew existed and new splendid sensations unknown to you until now.


He plants a kiss on your shoulder before plunging himself into you. The whole world seems to be spinning around. He feels so good. It is heaven.


He keeps thrusting inside of you and soon you feel him explode inside you. His face rests on your back, until he has enough strength to pull himself off.


You take him into your arms and plant a wet kiss on his forehead, removing the drops of sweat. His eyes look at yours and he looks flushed. Your lips claim his in a hungry kiss. If only you could stay like this forever.


“Justin, I-,” you say, but he kisses you before you can say another word.


“Ssshhh” he silences you, his long index finger on your swollen lips.


Your bodies remain entwined for a couple more minutes. The way his arms hold you, makes you feel secure.

Your visit cuts short to avoid speculations. Justin accompanies you to the front door. As soon as you leave, he glances at the calling card tray at the entry hall, takes the card with your name and hides inside his pocket. Returning to his bedroom, he sits by his desk and pulls out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a long drag, the smoke dancing lazily midair. Searching for the card, he pulls it out and lights the corner. As it continues to burns, he disposes the remains inside the paper wastebasket, flickering in the dark and removing the record of tonight’s visit.

After awhile, Justin retires for the night, thinking hard of what took placed not so long ago.

You make your way back to your home, tiptoeing, as to not make a sound. Unaware however that a figure watches you from afar, as you enter your bedroom. The figure of a woman outlines the dark house and retires into the night.


END OF CHAPTER 3.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki