Solitary by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I sit pondering like I always do in all these lonely nights without you. There’s not a single sound except for the heartbeat of my heart.

It’s been the same routine since the day you left.

Without looking back or saying goodbye, you shut me out, leaving me and my shattered heart badly hurt.

Sometimes, I often wish we could have talked about it. I wouldn’t even care if we had one of those long and deep talks we few times had. You know how much I hate those, but for you I would do anything.

Now I’m sitting here, the little faith that you might walk trough that door again, hangs by a thread.

I don’t have anymore tears left in me; my eyes hurt so much I can barely keep them open. But I’ll wait for you, like I’ve always have.

Someday you’ll walk trough that room, you’ll see me with your piercing dark blue eyes glowing in the darkness. You will wonder how long I’ve been like that, then without saying a word, you will just hold me and let me lose myself in your arms.

And I’ll force an invisible smile to you, my eyes letting you know how much I have missed seeing yours, and my lips will let you know how much they had missed your warm.

I know you’ll feel the way by the touch of your skin against mine. Your essence mixed with mine will make us feel like one. Two hearts and one heartbeat.

I can almost see it, it’ll be perfect. You’ll return. Maybe not now, but someday you will and I’ll be here waiting for you, and only you.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki