Changing Your Mind by fauxami


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The following morning, Chris woke up to the sound of Justin singing Britney's song “Slave 4 U”

He groaned a couple of times before getting up and heading for the bathroom. Justin had just come out of the bathroom and he was now singing to the mirror, imitating Britney's dance moves. Chris looked at the young man with tired eyes

“Hey, grumpy old man” Justin teased and continued to sing.

Chris looked at him, “Shut up” he mumbled. Justin gathered his things and the door shut quickly behind him.

Chris walked into the dinner and was
immediately greeted by the rest of the guys including JC who looked quite chipper this morning.

“What you're gonna have?” the waiter asked

“Just decaf”

“Chris, sorry for leaving you like that the other night” JC apologized, looking straight into Chris's eyes.

“Fuck you, Jayce!” Chris snapped at JC, leaving the table and walking off.

Everyone observed as Chris stormed off the restaurant and soon everybody returned to their meal in silence.

“Whoa! What's wrong with him?” Joey said suddenly, looking away from his greasy breakfast. Lance looked at his side and shrugged his shoulders at his older friend.

JC looked down “It's my fault” he finally spoke. Justin just stood silent. Whatever it was, both of them had to solve them in their own, he thought.

“Shit” JC said unexpectedly, quickly leaving the table.
“Justin, do you know what's going on with those two?” asked Lance. Justin shook his head.

”The only thing I know its that JC has been acting strangely these days according to Chris,” he began. “And well, I think so too and well Chris doesn't like the attitude he's getting from C,” he continued.

Lance played with the piece of French toast in his fingers. He used to do that whenever he was concentrated in something.

“Lovers quarrel” Joey uttered, wiggling an eyebrow. Lance and Justin looked at each other and shook their heads, laughing.

Chris went back to the hotel room and he started packing his suitcase, so he would be ready when it was time to leave.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki