Changing Your Mind by fauxami


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chris went back to the hotel room and he started packing his suitcase, so he would be ready when it was time to leave.

After he had finished, he flop into a couch, bringing his legs up to his chest. Thinking about how he had reacted when JC apologized. He felt so confused.

He played with a strand of his hair, thinking. A brief knock on the door shook him off his thoughts and he stood up.

In the other side, JC waited for Chris to open to him, he tried to maintain calm yet he was somewhat scared to how Chris would react.

The door opened slightly, Chris knew exactly who was at the other side, JC. He let him in.

“What do you want?” Chris asked, returning to his spot on the couch. JC closed the door and stood there, thinking carefully how to put into words what he was about to say.

“Chris, I'm so sorry.”

Chris didn't flinch. JC walked and crouched next to him,

“Chris, I know that my attitude has been bothering you. But I want you to know, that I would never do anything to hurt you” he sighed a few times before speaking again,

“I told my family” JC simply stated, he didn’t had to explain much. Chris knew exactly what he meant, it was a difficult process and his family did not take it so well. ‘Shit’ is the only word that Chris could murmur, giving his most sincere and empathic look.

“I'm sorry too” Chris said, looking at JC and pulling the young man towards him “Come here”

“We'll get trough this, together”

JC nodded, closing his eyes for a second. “Yes, I hope so”

They were face to face and their mouths were a few inches away from each other. Chris pulled him into a locked kiss.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki