Changing Your Mind by fauxami


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin inserted his key and unlocked the room's door. He swung it open.

“I'm gonna get you for that, Timberlake!” Joey screamed across the hallway. Lance had been laughing so hard, he thought he didn't have anymore oxygen left. It all began when Justin thought it would be funny to put pastic wrap around the toilet bowl before Joey would take a pee.

“Yeah, right. You and what army?” Justin hollered, walking into the room. To his big surprise, two bodies lay naked in one of the king size beds.

“Oh guys?” he called Lance and Joey.

“What is it?” Joey asked, but Justin silenced him and pointed at the two sleeping figures.

“Oh man, why you called me to watch this” Joey said in mocking disgust. Lance appeared and saw the scenario too. Justin smiled, because he knew both men had made up.

“Alright, we better leave” Lance suggested.

“But this is my room, too” Justin whined. Joey took the young man's head in a headlock.

“Owww. Joey, stop it” he protested, struggling to pull away but Joey was too strong for him.

Joey smiled gleefully “Is payback time!”

Lance watched Joey tormenting Justin, as they headed to the next room. He finally shut the door of the hotel room carefully, leaving his two bandmates for some privacy.

Chris stirred up alittle bit, nuzzling his face against JC's chest.

“JC, are you awake?” he mumbled, eyes still closed.
“No” JC simply replied, deep in his mind he wondered about his feelings towards Chris. He knew how much he loved him also felt a dark fear enveloping his thoughts constantly.

-SUMMARY-
Can JC and Chris change the perception of the Chasez family about their relationship. To be continued...


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki