Hold Me by fauxami


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Lance drew a shuddering breath.
“Josh, we need to tell them” he said, his voice barely audible.
“I know, I know,” JC sighed, hands on his face. Lance ran his hand over JC’s bare chest.

“Hum, what if, I mean” JC wondered. He couldn’t bring himself to say the words.
“It doesn’t have to be tonight, or tomorrow but” Lance explained. He didn’t want to pressure JC but he needed to ask the question.

Both men lay on bed silently embracing. Lance looked up on Jock’s dark blue eyes. Holding his chin with his palm, he let out a small smile.

"It's going to be alright" Lance whispered reassuringly.

JC knew this, somewhere down deep inside of him. He wondered how their relatives, the guys, would take the news.

They were both afraid, although Lance seemed the one who remained calmer. But he was crazy to tell them how much he loved Lance. Lance was the love of his life.

He didn’t want to be silent anymore, hiding in the darkness every time they shared a kiss or a caress.

Lance was holding him tonight like every other night, whispering him words of reassurance.

It’d started out as just a game. A game they didn’t want to end. Slowly but sure, it grew into a relationship. They’d found a different side of them they would never, in their wildest dream thought they would see and share.

Lance planted a small kiss on Jock’s lips. He closed his eyes slightly and sweetly placed a light kiss on each eyelid. JC just smiled.

Lance makes him feel complete. His beautiful green-eyed angel.

The couple relaxed as they fell into a deep slumber.

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it's all right
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I'm finding it hard to be your man

Inspired by Savage Garden’s song “Hold me”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki