Bittersweet by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Bittersweet

Your departure has a mix of bitterness stained with sadness and grief.

Lance stared out the window. He sighed heavily. A tear rolled by his pale cheek. He didn’t bother to wipe it off, as soon, more tears well up on his green apple eyes.

The beginning of a thunderstorm.

After all the guys found out about Aaliyah’s tragic death, they’ve left the room. Lance had informed them about the sad news as soon as he got the dreadful phone call. Sometimes he wished he didn’t have to found out about all the things, especially bad news.

Death is not exactly the word that would describe her. She had so much passion for life.

Each of them retreated into their own solitude. Lance needed to be alone for a while and think. As he stared into the floor, he could only picture how the other guys were taking it.

Lance, well Lance was the religious one. He always thought that it was the course of nature. Yet now, it seemed quite unfair.

Nobody wants their family and friends to die. Not that he would think he was inmortal. It was just a thing he didn't used to ponder.

It's kinda hard with you not around with us. Know you in Heaven smilin' down and watching us while we pray for you

Your sweet childlike smile. The joy you brought to all of who knew you.

Words can’t express what you mean to me. Life ain’t always what I seem to be.

Lance had been so lost in his thoughts, he didn’t saw Justin’s tall figure standing by the doorframe. Lance walked to him, smiling slightly to the young man.

“How are you doing, Just?”

“I can’t believe it, man. It’s too surreal”

Lance could only nod. Justin sat by the end of the bed, staring at the floor. Lance followed, taking a seat next to him.

“Do you ever get scared?”

Lance knew exactly what he meant.

“Yeah, sometimes” he managed to say.

“Me too” Justin replied, looking at his friend. He licked dried lips and just stayed quiet.

Both men stayed silent for a couple of minutes until Lonnie, one of the bodyguards knocked on the semi-opened door, carefully poking his head inside the room.

“Justin, Lance. Are you ready?” he asked softly.

“Yes, Lonnie. We’ll be right out” Justin replied almost immediately.

Justin got up of the bed, walking out. He looked at Lance.

“Lance, come on. We got a show tonight” he reminded to the blonde man.

Lance got up immediately and started walking behind Justin as he closed the door of the empty hotel room.

In my heart is where I keep you, friend. Memories give me the strength I need to proceed. Strength I need to believe.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki