Operation: Off With The Devil Horns by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


*The next night...around midnight*

Momma Isolde: *shouts up the stairs* Girls! Are you getting ready for bed yet?

Gina & Rod: Yes, Momma!

Momma Isolde: Good! I want those lights turned out in 15 minutes! Not a minute later!

Gina & Rod: Yes, Momma!

*Meanwhile...Gina and Rod are preparing for their secret mission. They are decked out in war paint and black clothes to disguise themselves in the dark. Apparently, they seem to be experienced criminals.*

Gina: Do we have rope?

Rod: Check.

Gina: Video camera?

Rod: Check.

Gina: Scissors?

Rod: Check.

Gina: Cell phone?

Rod: Check.

Gina: Treats for the dogs?

Rod: Check.

Gina: M&M's and Skittles?

Rod: Say what?

Gina: *shrugs* Committing sinister crimes makes me hungry...

*Rod agrees and leaves the bedroom for a minute. She comes back holding a bag of Gummy bears and a pack of M&M's.*

Gina: Yum! Ok, I think that's all we need.

Rod: It's too quiet. Are Chrissy, Rachel, Skye and Niki asleep?

Gina: *listens with her hand to her ear* Rachel probably is. Her bedtime was hours ago. I hope Chrissy and Niki are. Maybe we can come back and everyone will be asleep.

Rod: Fat chance...

*They tiptoe out of their bedroom and peek into the other bedrooms. Their other sisters are sleeping peacefully, unaware of what was going on. They sneak by Momma Isolde successfully and walk out the door.*

Rod: Ok then, come on! We better get going!

*Gina follows Rod, praying all the way.*

*So, Gina and Rod are sneaking through the Orlando neighborhood. They finally come across Chris' house...well, more like a mansion.*

Gina: Here it is! It looks just like the picture I saw!

Rod: I heard he has a pool in his living room!

Gina: That rich bastard...

Rod: This is a beautiful house. Now, where would his bedroom be?

Gina: I have no idea.

Rod: Well, let's search. It has to be here somewhere.

Gina: There must be 30 or 40 rooms in this house...excuse me, mansion.

Rod: It shouldn't take too long! Let's go!

*An hour and a half later....*

Gina: *sarcastically* Yeah, it didn't take long, right Rod?

*Rod shrugs*

Rod: Like I could have known his bedroom was hidden all the way in the back!

Gina: Forget it. The important thing is that we found it.

*They look up at his bedroom, which is on the 3rd floor, and Gina takes out the rope from her bag*

Rod: Are you sure about this, Gina?

Gina: Hell yeah! You can't back out now! It was your idea!

Rod: *mumbles* Let's just do it before the cops come along.

Gina: I heard that! The devil horns are probably giving nightmares to NSYNC fans across the country. It's time for them to go!

*Rod nods and quietly pulled an item out of her purse. It was a shiny new pair of scissors. She hands them to Gina*

Rod: All right, would you do the honors while I get this baby on tape?

*Rod pulls a video camera out of her bag. Gina grabs the scissors.*

Gina: Oh yeah, it would be my pleasure! Hey you gotta give me a copy of that tape when you're done. My friends will never believe me.

Rod: Absolutely!
*Rod throws the rope over Chris' window and the girls climb up one at a time. They are now peeking into Chris' bedroom. He is snoring loudly, with his back turned away from the girls.*

Rod: Good, he's sleeping like a baby! Well, except for the snoring. He sounds like one of those jackhammers.

Gina: I'm starting to worry about the poor little elf. People don't snore like that! Hey, I learned about sleep apnea in psychology. Maybe he...

*Rod smacks Gina on the back of her head*

Rod: Gina! This is no time for your psychology lessons! Precious time is wasting!

Gina: Geez, it was just a suggestion.

*Chris suddenly moves in his sleep*

Gina: *yells softly* Shit!

Rod: If he wakes up, we're done for!

Gina: Ok fine. If he moves anymore, we're outta here. We can't afford to be taken down to the prison again.

Rod: Ditto.

*Rod holds up the camera and zooms onto Chris' bed.*

Rod: Perfect. Hey, I got a close-up of his nostrils! This is gross!

*Gina laughs quietly*

Gina: Wait, do you hear that?

Rod: Hear what?

Gina: Chris is mumbling! Listen!

Chris: I'm not an elf, you moron....why don't you believe me? JC, you spazztic little shit! GET OVER HERE!

Rod: Is Chris disturbed, or is it just me?

Gina: I think he's more normal than most people give him credit for. Look at the people he hangs around with.

Rod: Yes, true. Are you going or not?

*Gina nods and climbs carefully into Chris' bedroom window. Rod holds the camera up carefully and presses record*

Chris: *turns over so he is facing Gina* Mmm-hmm, Justin. Gimme some of that! Yeah, baby! You know I like it...

Rod: That was too information that I didn’t needed to know.

*Rod turns green and she has a sick statement on her face*

Gina: *whispers* Aww, man! He's getting freaky with Justin in his sleep!

Rod: Nevermind him! Ignore it! What about the dogs?

Gina: What dogs?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki