Operation: Off With The Devil Horns by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Rod: *points* THOSE dogs!

*Busta and Korea come running up to Gina*

Gina: Uh-oh...

Rod: *throws doggie treats at Gina* Here, give them some of these!

*Gina catches them and throws them to the dogs. They munch on them happily and they're quiet for the time-being.*

*Rod looks at Gina and gives her the thumbs-up sign*

Rod: Hurry, we have to do this fast! We can't delay!

Gina: Ok, ok. I'm going!

Rod: Wait, Gina. You forgot something.

*Gina looks at her hands and eventually realizes something is missing*

Gina: The scissors?! Where are the scissors?!

*Rod holds them up*

Rod: How could you forget the scissors!? Take them, hurry!

*Gina runs back to get the scissors and tiptoes back to Chris' bed*

Gina: *laughs softly* Say goodbye to the horns, Christopher!

*She cuts off one horn. Rod is trying not to laugh in the background*

Gina: SSHH!

Rod: *covers her mouth* Sorry...

*Chris stirs, but doesn't wake up*

Rod: Do the other one!

*Gina lowers the scissors and cuts off the second one.*

Gina: YAY! We did it!

Rod: Oh no...

Gina: Aren't you happy? We NSYNC fans don't have to suffer anymore! It's just...

Rod: GINA! Get out of there!

Gina: Why?

Rod: I don't have anymore dog treats! They're still hungry!

*Gina looks over at the dogs. They look nervous and ready to attack.*

Gina: Damn it! Busta, Korea...please be quiet. Please!

*Busta runs over to Gina*

Busta: AARF!!!!

*The bark is so loud that Rod and Gina shriek*

Gina: I'm leaving! DON'T EAT ME!!!

Rod: He probably thinks you're trying to hurt Chris! Come out here, hurry!

*It's too late. Chris pops his head up and stares at the girls.*

Chris: *mumbles* Wha...? Wuzz goin' on?

Gina: Hello Sleeping Beauty!!!

Chris: *high-pitched voice* WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING HERE!?

Gina & Rod: AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*They jump out of the 3 story window, leaving the rope behind. They are screaming like maniacs. Miraculously, they don't seem to be seriously hurt after jumping out of the window. Chris is also screaming from his window*

Chris: YOU CRAZY-ASS TEENYBOPPERS! YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST WALTZ INTO MY HOUSE AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT?! IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE ME LOSE SLEEP AT NIGHT!

Rod: We are NOT teenyboppers! Teenyboppers think they'll marry you guys and we sure as hell don't wanna.....

*Gina slaps Rod to shut her up*

Rod: Are you hurt?

Gina: I bruised my knee pretty badly, but at least I can walk on it. Are you ok?

Rod: Yeah, I don't believe it. But we'll take care of your knee later! Come on!

*Gina and Rod try to run off Chris' property. Just as they try to do so, cop cars swarm the area. The girls are trapped*

Rod: Damn him! He called the cops on us!

Gina: We're in for it now...

*A male officer stops Rod and Gina and is prepared to talk to them. Gina and Rod hold up their hands, dropping their belongings.*

Officer: Girls, you have the right to remain silent. Put your hands where I can see them! Anything you say now can be held against you in court. Oh, nice clothes. Very flashy. You look like experienced criminals. You know your Miranda Rights, I suppose.

Rod: Yeah, yeah, we know the drill.

Gina: Let's hurry it up. We know what you're gonna say.

Officer: Hey! I know you girls! You're Rod and Gina! I was one of the officers who stopped the bar fight you two caused a few months ago! Do you remember me?

Gina: Oh, that's right! Your name is Officer Schmo, right? How are ya?

Officer Schmo: *beams* Fine, thanks, how are you girls doing? *suddenly puts on a stern statement* Wait, you two aren't getting out of this one. You're still arrested!

Gina & Rod: DAMN!!!!

*Chris opens the door and comes outside in a robe and slippers*

Chris: That's them, officer! Those are the girls who trespassed on my property!

Gina: Oh, please. We didn't do anything that would harm you!

Rod: *whistles* Nice pj's, Christopher. Turn around! Let's see your ass in those clothes!

*Chris blushes and wraps his robe around his body tighter*

Gina: *looks at Chris' ass* Ooh! You look bootylicious in those pj's, Chris!

Gina & Rod: *Sings* 'I don't think you're ready for this jelly cuz my body too bootylicious for ya, babe!'

Chris: *whines and covers his ears* Officer! Can't you make them be quiet?!

Officer Schmo: ENOUGH, GIRLS! Let's get down to business. What were you two doing in the middle of the night at Mr. Kirkpatrick's residence?

Chris: THEY WANTED TO KILL ME, THAT'S WHAT!

Rod: Why would we want to kill you?! All we did was shave off your devil horns!

Officer Schmo: They're right, I don't think they were going to kill you. They're teenage girls, I don't think they're very capable of it. But Mr. Kirkpatrick, these two have done loads of crimes and misdemeanors! You should see the file we have on these girls down at the Orlando County Prison! Everyone down at the station calls them The Twin Terrors!

Chris: *strokes his new horn-less chin* Is that right, Officer?

Gina: HEY! Officer Schmo, did you HAVE to tell him that?

Rod: I like that. Twin Terrors. That's a nice nickname for us, huh Gina?

Gina: Nevermind that! We may be troublesome teenagers sometimes...

Officer Schmo: SOMETIMES?!

Gina: Well, a lot of the time...but we were doing it for the NSYNC fans around the world! It wasn't our fault that he was making a bad fashion statement!

Chris: *sniffles* I was not! Those horns were cool! And now they're gone...

Gina: *Sings* But the truth remains...you're gone! Baby, you're....

Chris: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Officer Schmo: Now sir, there's no need for bad-mouthing these girls.

Chris: NO NEED FOR BAD-MOUTHING THEM?! MY HOUSE WAS JUST RANSACKED BY TWO CRAZY FANS! I CAN USE ALL THE BAD LANGUAGE I WANT! SHIT, FUCK, DAMN, BITCH...!!!!!!

Gina: Geez, are you pms-ing, Chris?

Chris: Aargh!!

Rod: Now look, Chris, calm down. We just shaved those awful devil horns off of your pretty face! You should thank us!

Chris: NO WAY! WHY SHOULD I THANK YOU?!?! I'm not thanking 2 teenage girls who snuck into my house, cut off my fly horns and did God knows what else!

Rod: How dare you think we would do such awful things! I am shocked and horrified!

Gina: Who're we kidding? We COULD have done worse things.

Rod: Of course. We're teenage delinquents who are nicknamed the Twin Terrors. Chris, we could have kidnapped your dogs, robbed your whole house, and as a bonus, we could have made you question your sanity!

Gina: But that's not the main issue here. The main issue is that we saved your popularity status in NSYNC, pal!

Chris: *rolls eyes* I've heard enough. Take these lunatics out of my yard NOW!

*Officer Schmo calls other officers to help him. Various officers drag Rod and Gina away, who are kicking and screaming the whole way.*

Gina: DAMN IT, CHRIS! DIDN'T YOU SEE THIS COMING?!

Rod: THIS ISN'T THE END, KIRKPATRICK! WE'LL BE BACK!

*Chris gives the girls the finger and walks back into his house, angrily slamming the door.*


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki