Operation: Off With The Devil Horns by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next morning at the prison...

*Gina paces the prison cell nervously while Rod sits on the floor against the prison wall*

Gina: Rod, what if we lose the case? What if we're stuck in jail for the rest of our lives? What if Chris grows the horns back? What if...

*Rod kicks Gina to shut her up*

Gina: *stops pacing* Oww! What was that for?

Rod: Calm down, Gina! It won't help to think of the worst stuff that can possibly happen to us!

Gina: Rod, if anyone should worry, YOU should! It was your idea, after all!

Rod: Didn't I tell you to drop that?

Gina: No.

Rod: Well, drop it! It was YOUR idea to rob that bank a year ago. That was the biggest crime we ever committed!

Gina: And your point is...?

Rod: This crime doesn't even compare to the bank robbery!

Gina: Does too!

Rod: Does not!

Gina: Does too!

Rod: Does not!

Gina: Does too!

Rod: Does too!

Gina: Does not!

Rod: AHA! You said "does not"! You agreed with me, Gina!

Gina: No, I....oh, damn it! I did! You tricked me!

*Rod dances around the prison cell while Gina grumbles under her breath*

*Meanwhile...while the girls are fighting, Isolde walks into the prison and stops in front of Bailiff Johnny's desk*

Bailiff Johnny: *looks up from his paper work* Oh! Well if it isn't the mother of the Twin Terrors! Hello Miss Isolde! How are you today? *shakes Isolde's hand*

Momma Isolde: I'm fine. Twin terrors...is that what you call the girls down here?

Bailiff Johnny: It sure is. Fits them perfectly. So, come to bail out your kids for the 30th time?

Momma Isolde: Yes Johnny. But I believed this is the 28th time, not the 30th.

Bailiff Johnny: Same thing.

Momma Isolde: No, it's not the same My daughters commited 28 crimes, not 30!

Bailiff Johnny: *rolls eyes* Whatever floats your boat, ma'am. But Miss Isolde, you should think about this: your daughters have been in prison quite a few times. Have you considered counseling for them?

Momma Isolde: *waves her hand at him* Don't be silly, Johnny! Of course I thought of it! They sure have had counseling. Lots of it.

Bailiff Johnny: Oh really? By who?

Momma Isolde: My other daughter, Chrissy, is their therapist.

Bailiff Johnny: And she's how old? Twenty something?

Momma Isolde: Twenty something? I'm not THAT old! She's fourteen.

Bailiff Johnny: I see...hey, wait just a darn minute! Fourteen?! Isn't that...a little young to be a therapist?

Momma Isolde: True. But she's a good therapist. I recommend her. Ever read 'NSYNC Goes To Therapy' by Penn? She has excellent skills! Would you like her business card? I'm sure she wants another client.

Bailiff Johnny: Umm...no thanks. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I don't think your family is quite normal.

Momma Isolde: Oh I know! That's the best part! It's more exciting that way, don't you think?

Bailiff Johnny: Riiight...

Momma Isolde: Look, can I just bail Gina and Rod out of this place? I have 4 other children at home and I don't have much time here!

Bailiff Johnny: Very well then. Follow me please.

*They walk through the dark, dirty prison until they get to juvenile hall. Isolde comes to Rod and Gina's cell and sees that they're fighting.*

Momma Isolde: *puts hands on her hips* Hey, you two! Aren't you gonna stop arguing and say hello to your mother?

Rod: Momma!!! We missed you!

Gina: I want to go home! Jail is not as fun as it used to be!

Momma Isolde: I missed you guys too! But you're still punished. You're not weaseling your way out of this one.

Gina: Damn...

Rod: So are you bailing us out now?

Momma Isolde: Yes, but I barely have enough money for this one. You two are gonna get us bankrupt!

Gina: Shouldn't Chris be paying for everything?

Momma Isolde: Oh yes. I'll get him for what he's doing...

*Next, Isolde sees the bandages on her daughters*

Momma Isolde: Hey, did you guys get hurt? What happened?

Gina: We jumped out of Chris' window. I hurt my knee! Rod sprained her thumb!

Rod: The hospital bill was unbelievable!!

Momma Isolde: Oh, my poor girls. Momma's gonna make it all right! Don't worry, Chris is gonna pay for everything! I'll make sure of it!

*She tries to hug Gina and Rod through the bars of the prison cell*

Gina: Uh, Momma? Where is everybody else?

Rod: Yeah, where's Rachel, Niki, Skye and Chrissy?

Momma Isolde: I left them home, of course.

*Gina and Rod exchange looks*

Rod: What were they doing when you left?

Momma Isolde: Girls...you are the troublemakers. I don't know why you're worrying. But I should tell you that they tried to snoop around in your bedroom....

Rod: What?! In OUR bedroom?

Momma Isolde: Calm down, I stopped them!

Gina: I bet they're in our room now. Umm...I hate to tell you this Momma, but we have a stash in our room. They probably found it by now.

Momma Isolde: *suspiciously* What kind of stash?

Rod: Hmm...we have rope, several pointy weapons, toilet paper, silly string, graffiti paint, black warpaint...all kinds of stuff to cause trouble.

Gina: It's great! That stash helps us out all the time!

Momma Isolde: Oh great. 2 of my daughters in jail aren't enough. But I left 3 teenagers with an 8 year old and now THEY'RE going to start trouble.

Rod: Not necessarily. You didn't leave car keys in the house, did you?

Momma Isolde: Uh-oh, what does that mean?

Gina: Skye can drive now! I wonder what kind of trouble they're causing!

Rod: They must have been taking lessons from us!

*Isolde suddenly looks like she's gonna faint*

Momma Isolde: BAILIFF!! Get over here and unlock this door so my girls could get out! We have to leave NOW!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki