Operation: Off With The Devil Horns by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Trial Day

-An hour before the trial-

It’s the big day. Everyone is gathered in the building where the trial will take place. It’s 9:30 in the morning. Everyone is now having breakfast, in separate rooms. The defendants (Gina, Rod and Isolde) are in one room, and NSYNC is in another.

*However, Rod and Gina tell Isolde they need to go to the bathroom after breakfast is over. Then, they end up causing a bit of trouble on the way*

Momma Isolde: Look, you two, I want you back here in a few minutes. The trial starts in a little while.

Gina & Rod: Yes, Momma.

*They leave the room and travel down the hallway*
Rod: (walks towards the ladies room) Hey Gina, the bathroom’s this way!

Gina: *smiles* We’re not going to the bathroom!

Rod: What do you mean?

Gina: There’s something I’ve always wanted to do. Follow me.

Rod: And you say I get us into all that trouble!

Gina: YOU DO!

Rod: No I don’t! You obviously have an evil plan right now. It’s our trial day, for heaven’s sake.

Gina: Why does that matter?

Rod: I dunno. I thought you might be concerned with the fact that we might be sent to PRISON for a very long time!

Gina: *shrugs* Nope, doesn’t bother me. You?

Rod: Come to think of it, not really!

Gina: So, as was saying, follow me!

*Rod grins and follows her sister down the hall. They stop in front of NSYNC’s room, where they are eating their breakfast. Gina hides something behind her back and laughs softly.*

Rod: *looks at Gina’s hand* What are you doing with that banana?

Gina: I’ll tell you later. Just follow my lead, ok?

Rod: Got ya.

*Gina opens the door and walks inside. Rod steps inside also*

JC, Lance, Joey, Justin: Hey girls!

*Chris crosses his arms and gives them the finger. Rod and Gina give him the finger back*

Justin: *whistles* Look at these chicks, guys. Hot stuff!

Rod: *rolls eyes* Don’t you have a girlfriend, Timberlake? What's her name again? Bite-me Queers, or some other.

Justin: WHY MUST ALL YOU TEENYBOPPERS MAKE FUN OF BRIT-BRIT?!

Rod: WE ARE NOT TEENIES!

Gina: *whispers* Rod, sshh! Don’t lose it yet.

Rod: Ok, sorry.

Joey: Aren’t you excited to see these girls, Chris?

Chris: Nope.

Joey: Why not? I think they’re your number 1 fans!

Chris: Shut up Joey.

Gina: I’m hurt, Chris. You’re not happy to see us?

Chris: What makes you think I would be?

Rod:*sweetly* We were just coming to wish you good luck, Chris!

Gina: Umm yeah! Best of luck, Kirky! You’ll need it.

Chris: Just what is THAT supposed to mean?

Rod: Need I mention the name of your Mistress?

Lance: Whoa! Chris, you had a MISTRESS?!

Chris: Correction: FORMER Mistress!

Gina: That’s not what Momma said last night!

Chris: *nervously* What did she tell you?

Rod: Nothing!

Chris: You two better tell me or I’ll-

Gina: You know better than to threaten us! I’ll get Momma to come in here!

Chris: NO!!! I BEG OF YOU PLEASE DON’T!

Rod: Well, we won’t. But you better behave today, Chris. That’s all I’m saying.

Chris:*sighs* This is gonna be one long day…

Gina: So guys, whatcha doing? Anything exciting? *looks over at JC* Hey JC, what’s going on over there?

JC: *looks up from the table* Huh?

Rod: Yeah Jayce, what are you eating for breakfast?

JC: Uhh I already finished.

Gina: Oh really? What’d you have?

JC: A McDonald’s Egg McMuffin

Rod: That’s funny. There’s no crumbs by your place at the table.

JC: I don’t care what you say. I’m telling the truth!

Gina: *looks at other guys* Did he really eat?

Lance: I actually don’t remember you getting anything from McDonald’s, Jayce.

JC: SHUT IT, BASS!

Gina: JC, hate to break it to ya, but you're a bad liar.

JC: Fine, I didn’t eat McDonald’s. The other guys did. I don’t like fast food!

Chris: Would it kill you to eat McDonald’s once in awhile?

Joey: Yeah! If you ate fast food of any kind, maybe your body wouldn't resemble a fucking pencil!

JC: FUCK OFF, FATTY!

Rod: Well, JC! I guess you haven’t eaten, huh?

JC: Well, I uh.

Gina: I happen to have a banana! *holds up banana* It was left over from breakfast!

JC: I don’t want it.

Rod: TOO BAD! You need it desperately!

*Before JC knows what hit him, Gina and Rod run over to where JC is sitting. Gina grabs his jaws and tries to open them up. Rod holds him down.*

JC:AAAHHH!!! THEY’RE GONNA MAKE ME FAT! SOMEONE STOP THEM!

*While Gina and Rod wrestle with JC, the other guys look amused*

Justin: I’m rooting for the twins. *Looks at Lance, Joey and Chris* How about ya’ll?

Lance & Joey: Ditto.

Chris: I don’t like the twins, but on the other hand, JC needs some food in his system.

*After a few minutes, Gina & Rod manage to shove the banana down JC’s throat*

JC: NOOO! I JUST ATE A BANANA! THIS IS HORRIBLE!

Rod: What’s so bad about it? Bananas are good for you!

Gina: I don’t believe this! You’re an ungrateful bastard! I was only thinking of your health! I could have eaten that banana myself, but nooo I was kind enough to give it to you!

JC: Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. I can't go to the trial knowing that there's a banana in my stomach. I'm going to the bathroom....

*JC's starts to walk away and Chris grabs JC by the shirt*

Chris: Oh no you don't! You're not gonna throw up again! You just got over that bulimia shit a few months ago!

JC: LET GO OF ME!!!!!! CAN’T I JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM?!

Gina: If you throw up that banana, I’ll kick your skinny ass!

Rod: Hey! Wait a second! JC had BULIMIA?! Gina, we gotta tell the tabloids!

Gina: That’s not a bad idea. Tell you what, when this trial is over, we’ll make a few phone calls.

JC: NO! YOU’LL RUIN MY REPUTATION!

Rod: Oh, like you were such a famous celebrity in the first place. Justin’s the ‘N’ in NSYNC and you know it!

Justin: Hell yeah! I really like these girls!

JC: FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALL!

*JC sits down and starts to cry*

Lance: All right, let's just chill here!

Joey: The albino’s about to speak. Everyone shut up.

Lance: Thank you Joey. Ya'll wanna know what I think?

Chris: No.

Lance: Fuck you, Elf!

*Gina and Rod start to walk away*

Gina: Rod, I think we should go now.

Rod: I was thinking the same thing.

*The guys don’t answer, for they’re all hysterical. Justin, Lance and Joey are screaming at each other. JC is still crying. Chris also begins to cry nervously. He rocks back and forth, muttering something about stupid trials and Isolde.*

Gina & Rod: Bye guys!

*They leave and the guys don’t even notice*


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki