Operation: Off With The Devil Horns by fauxami


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


THE TRIAL

The court room is filled with lots of unknown witness. Chris Kirkpatrick plans to represent himself.

JC: (whispers) Don’t worry ‘bout nothing, Chris. You’ll beat those teenies.

Chris: (smiles) Thanks, JC. I know the law will be on my side.

Momma Isolde: *puts finger to her mouth in a quiet gesture* Shh! The trial’s about to start!

*As Chris and JC glare at her, the Officer tries to silence the audience*

Officer: All rise, to receive Miss Delia S. Judge of the state of Florida.

Everybody stands up to receive the judge.

A woman in her early twenties, with short red hair appears, walking towards the chair and sits down. Everybody takes a seat again.

Judge Delia: Thank you everyone! I’m Judge Delia and I’ll be the judge today. Why don’t we get this party started?

Chris: Hold on a second, your honor. With all due respect, Judge Delia but aren’t you too young to be a judge?

Judge Delia: If I’m too young to be a judge, then you are too old to be in a boyband, Mr. Kirkpatrick!

Chris: I resent that, your honor!

*Justin jumps up*

Justin: We’re not a boyband, your honor.

Judge Delia: What you said, you the one back there.

*points at Justin*

Justin: We prefer vocal group, your honor.

Judge Delia: Boyband, vocal group. Whatever. It’s the same thing.

Justin: Actually it isn’t. You see, your honor..

Judge Delia: Silence, Mr.Timberflake!

Justin: That’s Timberlake.

Judge Delia: Didn’t I just tell you to be quiet? This is my court and I can spell the name wrong if I want to.
*Justin sits down again, mumbling curses under his breath*

Judge Delia: Well! Look who we have here! Hey girls!

*Gina and Rod are fast asleep in their chairs*

Judge Delia: *Bangs her gavel* GIRLS!?

*Rod & Gina lift up their heads and open their eyes*

Gina: * mumbles* What happened?

Rod: Uh-oh, we fell asleep again.

Momma Isolde: Girls! How many times do I have to tell you to NOT fall asleep during your trials?!

Gina & Rod: Sorry, Momma.

Gina: Rod, look! It’s Aunt D!

Rod: Oh wow. Hi Aunt D!

Judge Delia: Hello girls!

Rod: Who told you our case was today?

Judge Delia: Your mother, of course! Wonderful surprise, huh? She told me that you guys needed a judge. Even though I’ve never been to law school, I figure I can do it just this once for my nieces!

Gina & Rod: Thanks, Aunt D!

Judge Delia: It was nothing! But let me remind you that you two ARE the author of this fic. So, whatever you say goes! Either way, I’m happy to be the judge for you guys!

Gina & Rod: YAY!

Chris: *stands up, outraged* WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

Judge Delia: *Bangs gavel on desk* Mr. Kirkpatrick! There will be no cursing in my courtroom! Please try to control yourself! Now, what’s the problem?

Chris: I’ll tell you what the problem is! You’re related to these girls! This isn’t fair!

Judge Delia: Mr. Kirkpatrick! You listen to me right now and you listen good. I’m NOT favoring anybody in this courtroom. I’m going to listen to both stories and the jury will choose the winners! I’m only here to control this crazy-ass trial.

Chris: No, there’s got to be more to this story! This doesn’t sound right! Isolde?! Did you put her up to this?

Momma Isolde: *mock shock* I did not! What do you think I would do? Pay my sister to get my daughters out of this?

*Delia and Isolde share a good laugh*

Momma Isolde: *walks up to Delia and whispers* So, the deal’s still on right? I pay you for getting Gina and Rod out of this, and you get extra money if you embarrass Chris and/or any other NSYNCer?

Judge Delia: *whispers back* Sure thing, sis!

Chris: Are we gonna get started or not?!

Momma Isolde: Patience, Christopher!

Judge Delia: Ok, who is gonna represent you, Mr. Kirkpatrick?

Chris: I will, your honor.

Judge Delia: All right, how about you Miss Gina and Miss Rod?

Chris: *rolls eyes* Your honor, you already know who is gonna represent those two brats!

Rod: *jumps up* EXCUSE ME?!

Momma Isolde: Let me handle this, hon.

Rod: Ok Momma.

Momma Isolde: *takes deep breath and screams* OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR!!!!

Chris: OBJECTION FOR WHAT?! I’M RIGHT!

Momma Isolde: Oh yeah? Wanna say that to my face, Elf?

Chris: THEY’RE BRATS AND YOU KNOW IT, ISOLDE!

Momma Isolde: *smirks* Ooh, you’re acting brave today, Chris! You normally don’t have courage around me! I suppose your therapist has done a good job of making you less afraid of me!

Chris: *blushes* Damn right, she did! But, there will be no mention of my therapist in this courtroom, Isolde!

Momma Isolde: Oh, excuse me. Sorry. I’m still objecting though! HAHA!

Chris: Arrgh! Hey! Wait your honor, weren’t you supposed to stop us from arguing?

Judge Delia: Huh? Oh, I’m sorry. I’m not a very good judge, am I?

Chris: No!

Judge Delia: EXCUSE ME, MR.KIRKPATRICK! THAT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION! Besides, I was just having fun watching you two argue! Why did you guys break up anyway?

Chris: She was crazy! She still is! And so are her daughters!

Momma Isolde, Rod & Gina: OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR!!!!!!!

Judge Delia: Ok, I’m sorry I asked! Now, where was I before this whole thing began? Oh yes, who will be representing you, Miss Gina and Miss Rod?

Gina: Miss Isolde will be representing us, Aunt D. Erm, I mean your honor.

Isolde glares at Chris and gives him a sexy look. Chris looks scared again.*

Judge Delia: Alright, now let’s begin for real. Chris, you first.

Chris: Surely, your honor.You see, I was at my house on the night of december 2, 2001, sleeping in my bedroom. I heard my two dogs bark and I inmediately woke up to see this two girls in my bedroom in the middle of the night. They were going to kill me, your honor.

Momma Isolde: Objection, your honor. You don’t have proof of an attempt of murder, Mr. Kirkpatrick!

Chris: I’m a popstar, I can say whatever I want.

Momma Isolde: You little rat- *Gina and Rod hold back Momma Isolde from strangle Chris. Chris in the other hand, is taking cover behind JC’s skinny frame.

Judge Delia pounds her gavel repeatedly.

Judge Delia: ENOUGH! So what happened next?

*He steps forward and straighten his suit*

Chris: Well I called the police. After that I went outside my house to see the police had arrived and were arresting the little brats.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki