I Dream of Death by angelpopstar7


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I can't meet
Losing sleep over this
No I can't


I wish he would just leave me alone. I don’t know what he wants but he keeps on following me everywhere and it’s starting to freak me out. I know he thinks I don’t notice him but I do. I see his eyes piercing through my soul. I see his curls sticking out underneath his beanie. I see his giant hands resting inside of his pockets. I see everything and do you want to know why? My father was a sergeant in the Army. He taught me to notice everything about everyone. Notice the way they walk, the way they stand, the way their brow line forms, how high their cheek bones are, if they have a cleft chin, everything.

And now I cannot stop pacing
Give me a few hours
I'll have this all sorted out
If my mind would just stop racing


I live out in LA now. My whole life I moved around because of my fathers job but I made my permanent residence out in LA. I’m not really sure what attracted me to the city, just the mystery of it all I guess. I love being around celebrities so I guess when I see them coming in and out of my place of business, I feel content and secure. This is a make it or break it city and hopefully I’ll be making it one day. As of now though I work at Starbucks. He comes in everyday at exactly 10:57 a.m. and orders the exact same thing a double latte, gives me a $10 and says to keep the change as he gives me his million dollar smile. Then he hides outside and waits for my shift to end at 11:00 a.m. and follows me to my apartment. Everything about him seems so familiar but I can’t really put my finger on what it is. Soon though I’ll figure out who he is. Everyday I put together more and more pieces as to who he really is. He leaves behind small clues which he probably has no idea he’s doing. Two can play his game ya know?

Cause I cannot stand still
I can be this unsturdy
This cannot be happening


One day out of the blue, he does something completely unexpected. As I was opening up the front door to my apartment complex, he came up and introduced himself. I believe his exact words were “Hi umm I’m Justin Timberlake.” I thought to myself umm yeah duh I know who you are. You’re the creep who’s been following me around but I keep my mouth shut. “It’s nice to meet you” I quickly reply “But I really need to get going” I said as I went running inside my complex. Stalkers aren’t suppose to introduce themselves so what is this guy doing? He’s screwing up the plan!

This is over my head
But underneath my feet
Cause by tomorrow morning I'll have this thing beat


“Please just let me come inside for a couple minutes” He pleaded as he knocked on the glass. Perfect, I have him right at my feet you see. See he thought that he was the one who wanted me but in fact, I had been coming up with a plan for months to get his attention. See whenever he came in, I acted like I didn’t see him because I knew that it drove him wild. One more way to get him closer to me. If only he knew what I was really up to. I’m employed by someone higher than him and higher than anyone he’ll ever become but shh no one knows that except for me and my employer.

And everything will be back to the way that it was
I wish that it was just that easy


Tonight is when my plan all comes together. I’ll go out with him and there’s nothing that can stop me then. Once I have a plan in mind, no one and I mean no one can change it you see. All I have to say is that Justin had better be watching his back tonight while he’s sleeping. You never know who may be lurking around your house, waiting for the perfect time to attack.

Cause I'm waiting for tonight
Been waiting for tomorrow
I'm somewhere in between


So it’s tonight now and Justin just bid me my farewell. He said he’ll call me again but we all know that won’t be happening. After a romantic evening we went back to his place to “get to know each other” but we all know that I was there so that I could get his security codes. After that final kiss, I head back out to my car and drive out of the iron gates, only to park down the street a couple houses and change clothes. When I emerged from my car this time, I’m covered from head to toe in black, even a black beanie is covering my blonde locks so he’ll have no idea who I am when I enter his bedroom. I have to wait for the perfect time though because right now he’s getting a shower and then he’ll watch some of the Laker game. So in exactly 1 hour and 38 minutes I will be entering the Timberlake residence.

What is real
Just a dream
What is real
Just a dream
What is real
Just a dream


As Justin drifts off to sleep, I am already safely inside his house. But as for where, no one really knows. I camouflage with the rest of the pitch dark house. So far so good, my plan is working. No one knows that I’m here except for my boss and myself. After tonight I don’t think that he’ll be bothering me anymore. In fact, he’ll be quite quiet. As I entered his room, he stirred just a bit but fell right back to sleep thankfully. Step number 2 is complete, getting inside his room carefully. If only I can carry out the task in front of me everything will be perfect.

Would you catch me if I fall out of what I fell in
Dont be surprised if I collapse down at your feet again


I slowly pull my 32 caliber out of my sock, you can do this Courtney I think to myself as I put the gun to Justin’s temple. Will the world be surprised when they hear the morning news, that Justin Timberlake was shot to death last night? He’s the worlds biggest pop star why wouldn’t they? He had everything that everyone ever wanted, money, fame, and happiness but in 3 seconds he won’t have that any longer. 3-2-1 and I pull the trigger, sending the bullet through the chamber and into Justin’s temple. Quickly, I hide any evidence that I had ever been in Justin’s house and run back out to my car and head off into the distance.

I don't want to run away from this
I know that I just don't need this


It’s on the morning news, the headlines read “Justin Timberlake, the world’s biggest pop star, was murdered to death in his LA home last night.” The reporters go on to say “There are no leads as to who committed the murder as of right now. Police have reports that a silver Z3 was parked near Justin’s house late last night. If you have any leads in this investigation, please call the LA Police.” They’ll never catch me, I’m the master of all murders. You know Tupac and Biggie, that was all me too. They never caught me then so why would they catch me now? I feel kind of bad though, his poor mother. They just showed her on tv and she’s crying her eyes out. And his little brother’s too. What did they do to deserve this? Maybe I did the wrong thing. I have to go and turn myself in.

Cause I cannot stand still
I can be this unsturdy
This cannot be happening


As I walk into the police station, cops are running all over the place. They are trying to pin point down who Justin’s murderer is. This is a high profile murder and the public isn’t going to let it rest. They want answers and they want them now! As I walked up to the reception counter, no one seems to notice me until I mention that it’s about the Timberlake murder. Then the captain quickly comes out and ushers me back to his office so that we can “sit down and chat.” I plopped myself down into the brown leather chair. “You said you had a lead in the Timberlake case” he finally asks after a couple minutes of silence. “Umm yeah I quickly replied. I know who the murder is”

Cause I'm waiting for tonight
Been waiting for tomorrow
And I'm somewhere in between


“You know who the murder is?” He asks almost as if it was both a question and a statement. I simply nod my head up and down and that was all he needed. He quickly threw a yellow lined pad down in front of me and told me to write down every single thing that I could recall about the incident. What is there to say, I went out to dinner with Justin, came back to his place where I got the security codes, after I leave, I change outfits, sneak back into his house and put a 32 through his temple. I write down everything in exact detail from the exact way he opened up the car door for me to the way that I slightly turned my gun as I had it pressed against his temple. As soon as I’m done, I pass the paper back across the table and head out of his office, knowing that he’ll be chasing after me about 30 seconds.

What is real
Just a dream
What is real
Just a dream
What is real
Just a dream
What is real just a dream


The captain reads everything I said and closes down the building. Police are blocking every possible exit to the place and I have no where to hide. I see the captain running after me down the hallway, no this can’t be happening to me. Just as the handcuffs are slapped on around my wrists, I wake up in a cold sweat. My body is cold and shaking and sweat is pouring off of my forehead. How could all of this be happening? It was all just a dream. A sick, sick dream that took place inside my head you see. Justin was never killed that is for sure. The one thing that’s for sure is that I’m just a little starbucks girl in this big city of dreams which fall through the crack.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki